Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Allow your kids to explore their hidden talents with role-play activities on various jobs
- Enjoy a great educational learning session with fun and interactive activities
- Encourage your kids to step into the world of grown ups and work and play together
DescriptionKidZania is one of the fastest growing kid’s hands-on entertainment parks in the world. Spend a great day out combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children aged 4 to 17. Explore an 81,000 square foot kid-sized city, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy, just like in a real world. Play with your children as they develop life skills, and gain the confidence and inspiration to be great global citizens. Discover KidZania Singapore which offers unique experiences incorporating the regions culture and geography by way of food, entertainment and professions. Enjoy the special experience of climbing aboard a Boeing 737 KidZania Singapore is first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Adult admission is 18 years old to 59 years old.
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child.
- Any children aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore, the same Adult must be present during the Kids’ check-in and check-out at the City.
- Each boarding pass is for one-time admission of one person to KidZania Singapore. Temporary exits are not allowed.
- Admission into the City is subject to operating hours and capacity limitations.
- The KidZania boarding pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............