Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Allow your kids to explore their hidden talents with role-play activities on various jobs
- Enjoy a great educational learning session with fun and interactive activities
- Encourage your kids to step into the world of grown ups and work and play together
DescriptionKidZania is one of the fastest growing kid’s hands-on entertainment parks in the world. Spend a great day out combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children aged 4 to 17. Explore an 81,000 square foot kid-sized city, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy, just like in a real world. Play with your children as they develop life skills, and gain the confidence and inspiration to be great global citizens. Discover KidZania Singapore which offers unique experiences incorporating the regions culture and geography by way of food, entertainment and professions. Enjoy the special experience of climbing aboard a Boeing 737 KidZania Singapore is first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Adult admission is 18 years old to 59 years old.
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child.
- Any children aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore, the same Adult must be present during the Kids’ check-in and check-out at the City.
- Each boarding pass is for one-time admission of one person to KidZania Singapore. Temporary exits are not allowed.
- Admission into the City is subject to operating hours and capacity limitations.
- The KidZania boarding pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00