Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Allow your kids to explore their hidden talents with role-play activities on various jobs
- Enjoy a great educational learning session with fun and interactive activities
- Encourage your kids to step into the world of grown ups and work and play together
DescriptionKidZania is one of the fastest growing kid’s hands-on entertainment parks in the world. Spend a great day out combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children aged 4 to 17. Explore an 81,000 square foot kid-sized city, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy, just like in a real world. Play with your children as they develop life skills, and gain the confidence and inspiration to be great global citizens. Discover KidZania Singapore which offers unique experiences incorporating the regions culture and geography by way of food, entertainment and professions. Enjoy the special experience of climbing aboard a Boeing 737 KidZania Singapore is first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Adult admission is 18 years old to 59 years old.
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child.
- Any children aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore, the same Adult must be present during the Kids’ check-in and check-out at the City.
- Each boarding pass is for one-time admission of one person to KidZania Singapore. Temporary exits are not allowed.
- Admission into the City is subject to operating hours and capacity limitations.
- The KidZania boarding pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Sultans of Spice: A Kampong Glam Guided Walk
Visit this unqiue cultural enclave of Singapore and uncover a curious blend of Islamic and Malay folk traditions in the legends. From your expert guide learn how Singapor6 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Changi World War II Tour
Travel back to World War 2 and the horrors of the Changi Prisoner-of-War camps during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Follow the path of major war memorials, includ77 ReviewsFrom SGD 60.00
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Singapore's Little India Guided Walking Tour
Explore the spots that give Little India its unique charm, including a Sari and Garland Shop and a Spice Shop. Your expert guide will lead you through this vibrant distri16 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
A place for the entire family, Amazonia is a thrilling one-stop-destination for all things fun. Spread out over 9500 sqft it offers a large area for children to jump, pla
Fort Canning ParkRiver-Valley, Singapore
The Fort Canning park is home to an incredible history filled with war and unforgettable stories of Singapore's past. Visit to witness how history has shaped what remains
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Snow CityWest-Jurong, Singapore
Imagine winter with soft snow slopes, tube rides, ice sculptures and snow ball fights and you will know what to expect at Snow City.............
Singapore ZooNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Singapore Zoo: A dream come true for all animal lovers! Immerse yourself in a marvelous rainforest and get as close as possible to over 300 species and 3,000 animals.....
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....