Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Allow your kids to explore their hidden talents with role-play activities on various jobs
- Enjoy a great educational learning session with fun and interactive activities
- Encourage your kids to step into the world of grown ups and work and play together
DescriptionKidZania is one of the fastest growing kid’s hands-on entertainment parks in the world. Spend a great day out combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children aged 4 to 17. Explore an 81,000 square foot kid-sized city, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy, just like in a real world. Play with your children as they develop life skills, and gain the confidence and inspiration to be great global citizens. Discover KidZania Singapore which offers unique experiences incorporating the regions culture and geography by way of food, entertainment and professions. Enjoy the special experience of climbing aboard a Boeing 737 KidZania Singapore is first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Adult admission is 18 years old to 59 years old.
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child.
- Any children aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore, the same Adult must be present during the Kids’ check-in and check-out at the City.
- Each boarding pass is for one-time admission of one person to KidZania Singapore. Temporary exits are not allowed.
- Admission into the City is subject to operating hours and capacity limitations.
- The KidZania boarding pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo