Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Allow your kids to explore their hidden talents with role-play activities on various jobs
- Enjoy a great educational learning session with fun and interactive activities
- Encourage your kids to step into the world of grown ups and work and play together
DescriptionKidZania is one of the fastest growing kid’s hands-on entertainment parks in the world. Spend a great day out combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children aged 4 to 17. Explore an 81,000 square foot kid-sized city, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy, just like in a real world. Play with your children as they develop life skills, and gain the confidence and inspiration to be great global citizens. Discover KidZania Singapore which offers unique experiences incorporating the regions culture and geography by way of food, entertainment and professions. Enjoy the special experience of climbing aboard a Boeing 737 KidZania Singapore is first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Adult admission is 18 years old to 59 years old.
- Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by a child.
- Any children aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age to enter KidZania Singapore, the same Adult must be present during the Kids’ check-in and check-out at the City.
- Each boarding pass is for one-time admission of one person to KidZania Singapore. Temporary exits are not allowed.
- Admission into the City is subject to operating hours and capacity limitations.
- The KidZania boarding pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............
Singapore River CruiseCivic-District, Singapore
The Singapore River Cruise's widely popular and environmentally friendly tour is a great option for locals and traveler alike to explore an important part of the city's