My Guide Website?
Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket298 Reviews
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique perspective.
- Take in stunning, 360-degree views of Singapore's southern precinct
- Get bird's eye views of Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more
- Visit Mount Faber Park and experience one of the oldest hilltop parks in Singapore
- Discover the most unique way to travel to Sentosa Island
DescriptionGet picture perfect views of Singapore from a different perspective as you climb aboard the unique Singapore Cable Car. Glide serenely across the city from Mount Faber on the mainland to the popular resort island of Sentosa, all in the comfort of a wheelchair and stroller-friendly cabin. Relish 360-degree views of the city's southern precinct as you soar high above the scenic highway. Fly high above the hill of Mount Faber and through a skyscraper to cross the harbor. Look for dolphins down below at Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. Pay a visit to the Sentosa Cable Car Museum and see the world's largest cable car cabin made out of Lego! Access 2 cable car lines on the Singapore Cable Car network. Soar over the jungle, sand and sea on the Sentosa Line, and catch the Mount Faber Line from the mainland to Sentosa to enjoy all the attractions at your own pace on arrival. Get easy access to attractions such as the Skyline Luge, Adventureland, MegaZip and Madame Tussauds at Imbiah Lookout Station, visit Universal Studios Singapore from Merlion Station, or go to the restored gun battery at Fort Siloso from Siloso Point Station.
IncludesCable Car Sky Pass Admission
- The new opening hours are 8:45 AM to 6:00 PM (last boarding at 5.30 PM) daily, until further notice Please refer to Mount Faber's Official Website for the latest operating hours Both the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line have to be used on the same day of redemption Please follow the latest Government announcement on the lifting of Covid-19 Safe Management Measures No limit of group size. Sharing of the cabin is allowed Maximum capacity 8 pax per cabin No need to require Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) No need for TraceTogether & SafeEntry check-in No need for a safe distance