Want to Run Your OwnFind Out More
My Guide Website?
My Guide Website?
Singapore: Katong Local Food and City Highlights Tour6 Reviews
Explore the colorful and charming Katong/Joo Chiat district, and discover Singapore’s most authentic local food spots. See the main sights and taste local dishes with your expert guide.
- Discover Singapore’s best and most authentic food places
- Explore the charming and colourful Katong/Joo Chiat district at a leisurely pace
- Learn about the rich and fascinating culture of the Peranakans
- Snap lots of photographs with the most colourful shophouses in Singapore
- Try dishes originating in Malay, Indian and Chinese culture
DescriptionDiscover the gastronomy of Singapore and satisfy your cravings with this fun and tasty guided walking tour in the delightful Katong/Joo Chiat district. Follow your guide and learn about the area while you enjoy local dishes. Meet your guide and set off along a walking route that takes you off the beaten tourist path. Be introduced to Singapore’s best and most authentic food places, frequented only by the locals. Taste at least 9 different Malay, Indian and Chinese dishes, engaging your taste buds from sweet to spicy to savoury while learning about each dish. Witness local life in Singapore and snap lots of beautiful photos with colourful shophouses. Learn about the people who live in Singapore and their rich history as well.
IncludesFood and drinks Licensed English-speaking guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine The food offered on the tour is non-Halal, non-Kosher, and not suitable for guests with nut allergies Some of the food items may not be suitable for vegans/vegetarians, and certain items may not be substitutable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromSGD 80.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today