My Guide Website?
Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket1 Reviews
Take flight in the highest open-air panoramic ride in Singapore, the SkyHelix Sentosa. Sit in an open-air gondola that gently rotates as it ascends to a height of 79 meters above sea level.
- Let your hair down and feel the wind as you rise 75 meters above sea level
- Enjoy views of Sentosa and the Southern Islands
- Take in the panoramic views as the SkyHelix Senosa gently rotates
- Sip on a refreshing cool drink or take home a souvenir
- Sit in an open-air gondola with your feet dangling as the SkyHelix ascends
DescriptionTake flight in the highest open-air panoramic ride in Singapore – SkyHelix Sentosa. Sit in an open-air gondola that gently rotates as it ascends to a height of 79 meters above sea level. Let your hair down, feel free, dangle your feet in the air and enjoy the uplifting experience with a cool drink in hand. Be mesmerized by the breathtaking 360° views stretching from Sentosa to the Keppel Bay area and the Southern Islands. Day or night, each flight is a ride to remember. SkyHelix Sentosa got its name from its vertical helix-like structure. It is even illuminated at night for picture-perfect moments.
IncludesA ride on the SkyHelix Sentosa Choice of one standard non-alcoholic beverage or a souvenir
- Children between 105 and 120 centimeters must be accompanied by an adult Following the latest government announcement, Covid-19 Safe Management Measures have been lifted; masks, proof of vaccine, etc. are not required There is a maximum capacity of 16 people per ride