My Guide Website?
Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket1872 Reviews
Get 360-degree views over Singapore from the Observation Deck on the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the SkyPark at the iconic building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Get breathtaking views from the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- See the stunning tree-like sculptures of the Supertree Grove
- Take panoramic photos from 200 meters above street level
- Admire the sights from a unique birds-eye view
DescriptionSave precious time with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Observation Deck at Marina Bay Sands SkyPark. Take in sweeping views from the 57th floor of one of Singapore's most iconic buildings. Remember you visit with the included 5 digital photos and 2 animated short videos. Gaze in awe at the panoramic vistas overlooking Marina Bay and see the world-class skyline from above. Go to the vertical gardens of the Supertree Grove, where 162,900 tropical plants cover the tree-like structures of the nature park. Experience the city sights like a bird from 200 meters above street level as you stand on the platform designed by the visionary architect, Moshe Safdie, built on top of 3 hotel towers in the Bayfront area. Look across the blue waters of the Malay Peninsula during the day or experience the city's spectacular night lights after dark. Benefit from an open-ended ticket that can be redeemed up to 6 months after date of issuance.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck 5 digital photo files and 2 ‘Magic Shots’ (animated/interactive short video) to be redeemed online
- The SkyPark is located on the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands. It is easily accessible by car, taxi, public bus, and MRT. The hotel is linked directly to the Bayfront MRT station. The entrance to the SkyPark is on the B level of Tower 3
- The Observation Deck is open daily from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- SkyPark Observation Deck's Management reserves the right to reject entry for guests who visit after 4 PM
- Child tickets are valid for those between 2-12 years old. Children under 2 enter for free
- The 150-meter infinity pool is for the use of hotel guests only
- Entry to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is subject to the weather conditions
- For the comfort and safety of guests, Marina Bay Sands limits the number of people who can enter at any one time