My Guide Website?
Singapore: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour921 Reviews
See the best of Singapore onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Cruise by iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, and the Merlion along two different routes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket
- Singapore: Katong Local Food and City Highlights Tour
- Singapore: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: Highlights and Hidden Gems Private Car Tour
- Discover the sights of Singapore at your own pace onboard an open-top bus
- Explore the city with 2 routes and enjoy views of the most famous landmarks
- Listen to an informative and entertaining commentary available in 7 languages
- See the iconic Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, and the Botanic Gardens
- Upgrade to an Explore ticket for a 3-hour live guided Night Tour
DescriptionSee the best of Singapore with a Big Bus hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour. Grab a seat with the best views on the open-top, double-decker bus, and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace. Your ticket gives you access to two hop-on, hop-off sightseeing routes. Jump on the Heritage Tour (Red Route) to visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore – Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam – where you’ll find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts. On-board the City Tour (Yellow Route), you can check out the UNESCO world heritage site Botanic Gardens, as well as, glamourous and glitzy locations where the hit movie Crazy Rich Asian was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. Top sights on the red and yellow routes: Marina Bay Sands Singapore Flyer Gardens By the Bay ArtScience Museum Merlion Statue St Andrew’s Cathedral National Gallery of Singapore Clarke Quay Robertson Quay Singapore Botanic Gardens Orchard Road National Museum of Singapore Raffles Hotel Little India Kampong Glam Chinatown Choose a 1-day Discover Ticket and hop off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Essential Ticket for another day on the bus. Go for a 2-day Explore Ticket that comes with a 3-hour guided Night City Tour. The Night Tour is a 3-hour live guided tour in English on an open-top, double-decker bus tour. The tour begins with an excellent view of the city skyline as the sunsets at Marina Barrage. Next, enjoy a sampling of local food at Lau Pa Sat hawker market. Finally, catch the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show at the Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay.
IncludesHop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour on open-top double-decker bus Travel on two routes Multilingual pre-recorded audio commentary in 7 languages Complimentary headphones 3-hour live-guided night tour (if option chosen)
- The ticket is not valid for special-themed tours The lower decks of the routes are wheelchair accessible Bus stops may be missed due to road closures and if this occurs, please refer to the website notices will be posted at counters and on buses Please refer to the activity provider's website or download the app for more information Please note the changes to tour & services during Chinese New Year 2024 on 9 Feb 2024. Yellow Line's Last Departure from Suntec City will be at 3:30 pm Red Line's Last Departure from Suntec City will be at 3:30 pm Night City Tour is not available on 9 & 10 Feb 2024 Between 8th - 17th Feb, Garden Rhapsody Light Show will not be available. Night City Tour will still be making a stop at Gardens by the Bay during this period. Instead of the light show, you will be given time to explore the event ground & take some wonderful snap shots.