Singapore Zoo: Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife & Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get close to orangutans while enjoying breakfast on the jungle-like terrace of the Ah Meng Restaurant
- Choose from a variety of local and international dishes, fruits and tropical juices
- Visit the rest of the zoo attractions after your amazing breakfast experience
DescriptionBe greeted at your breakfast table by elephants, orangutans and snakes during Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife at the Singapore Zoo. See animals roam freely in their nature-resembling habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. Learn more about these amazing creatures and get close to them in their environment. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the zoo with inclusive access. Enjoy plenty of time for unique pictures with your new friends, and if you want even hold a snake.
IncludesJungle breakfast Entry to Singapore Zoo Tram Ride
- Animal appearance only between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, last buffet seating is at 10:00 AM
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo operating hours are daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please bring your printed or mobile voucher and proceed to counter 1 or 2 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets. Identification may be required upon redemption.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sentosa: Maritime Experiential Museum Instant E-Tickets
Drop anchor at the Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore and explore the rich nautical history of the Maritime Silk Route. Discover ancient vessels, shipwrecked treasure1 ReviewsFrom SGD 11.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
MacRitchie ReservoirNature-Reserve, Singapore
Stroll, jog or hike through the beautiful nature getaway. The MacRitchie Reservoir is a popular destination for nature and exercise enthusiasts..........
Singapore Flyer Ride with Singapore Sling Cocktail
Go on a luxurious sky-high adventure in Singapore. Hop into an exclusively-designed capsule at the Singapore Flyer observation wheel and discover Singapore as you enjoy t16 ReviewsFrom SGD 68.00
Singapore Cable CarMount-Faber, Singapore
Voted "Singapore's Most Popular Attraction" by IAAPA in 2011, Singapore Cable Car renders a breathtaking view of the stunning city skyline, Sentosa and the harbour.......
Science CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Science has never been more fun with numerous activities to entertain all ages. From Space Science, WaterWorks, Marine Alcove and numerous other activities everyone will
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui