Singapore Zoo: Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife & Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get close to orangutans while enjoying breakfast on the jungle-like terrace of the Ah Meng Restaurant
- Choose from a variety of local and international dishes, fruits and tropical juices
- Visit the rest of the zoo attractions after your amazing breakfast experience
DescriptionBe greeted at your breakfast table by elephants, orangutans and snakes during Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife at the Singapore Zoo. See animals roam freely in their nature-resembling habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. Learn more about these amazing creatures and get close to them in their environment. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the zoo with inclusive access. Enjoy plenty of time for unique pictures with your new friends, and if you want even hold a snake.
IncludesJungle breakfast Entry to Singapore Zoo Tram Ride
- Animal appearance only between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, last buffet seating is at 10:00 AM
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo operating hours are daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please bring your printed or mobile voucher and proceed to counter 1 or 2 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets. Identification may be required upon redemption.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............