Singapore Zoo: Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife & Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get close to orangutans while enjoying breakfast on the jungle-like terrace of the Ah Meng Restaurant
- Choose from a variety of local and international dishes, fruits and tropical juices
- Visit the rest of the zoo attractions after your amazing breakfast experience
DescriptionBe greeted at your breakfast table by elephants, orangutans and snakes during Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife at the Singapore Zoo. See animals roam freely in their nature-resembling habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. Learn more about these amazing creatures and get close to them in their environment. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the zoo with inclusive access. Enjoy plenty of time for unique pictures with your new friends, and if you want even hold a snake.
IncludesJungle breakfast Entry to Singapore Zoo Tram Ride
- Animal appearance only between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, last buffet seating is at 10:00 AM
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo operating hours are daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please bring your printed or mobile voucher and proceed to counter 1 or 2 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets. Identification may be required upon redemption.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sultans of Spice: A Kampong Glam Guided Walk
Visit this unqiue cultural enclave of Singapore and uncover a curious blend of Islamic and Malay folk traditions in the legends. From your expert guide learn how Singapor6 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Changi World War II Tour
Travel back to World War 2 and the horrors of the Changi Prisoner-of-War camps during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Follow the path of major war memorials, includ77 ReviewsFrom SGD 60.00
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Singapore's Little India Guided Walking Tour
Explore the spots that give Little India its unique charm, including a Sari and Garland Shop and a Spice Shop. Your expert guide will lead you through this vibrant distri16 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
A place for the entire family, Amazonia is a thrilling one-stop-destination for all things fun. Spread out over 9500 sqft it offers a large area for children to jump, pla
Fort Canning ParkRiver-Valley, Singapore
The Fort Canning park is home to an incredible history filled with war and unforgettable stories of Singapore's past. Visit to witness how history has shaped what remains
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Snow CityWest-Jurong, Singapore
Imagine winter with soft snow slopes, tube rides, ice sculptures and snow ball fights and you will know what to expect at Snow City.............
Singapore ZooNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Singapore Zoo: A dream come true for all animal lovers! Immerse yourself in a marvelous rainforest and get as close as possible to over 300 species and 3,000 animals.....
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....