Singapore Zoo: Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife & Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get close to orangutans while enjoying breakfast on the jungle-like terrace of the Ah Meng Restaurant
- Choose from a variety of local and international dishes, fruits and tropical juices
- Visit the rest of the zoo attractions after your amazing breakfast experience
DescriptionBe greeted at your breakfast table by elephants, orangutans and snakes during Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife at the Singapore Zoo. See animals roam freely in their nature-resembling habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. Learn more about these amazing creatures and get close to them in their environment. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the zoo with inclusive access. Enjoy plenty of time for unique pictures with your new friends, and if you want even hold a snake.
IncludesJungle breakfast Entry to Singapore Zoo Tram Ride
- Animal appearance only between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, last buffet seating is at 10:00 AM
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo operating hours are daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please bring your printed or mobile voucher and proceed to counter 1 or 2 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets. Identification may be required upon redemption.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti