Singapore Zoo: Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife & Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get close to orangutans while enjoying breakfast on the jungle-like terrace of the Ah Meng Restaurant
- Choose from a variety of local and international dishes, fruits and tropical juices
- Visit the rest of the zoo attractions after your amazing breakfast experience
DescriptionBe greeted at your breakfast table by elephants, orangutans and snakes during Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife at the Singapore Zoo. See animals roam freely in their nature-resembling habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. Learn more about these amazing creatures and get close to them in their environment. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the zoo with inclusive access. Enjoy plenty of time for unique pictures with your new friends, and if you want even hold a snake.
IncludesJungle breakfast Entry to Singapore Zoo Tram Ride
- Animal appearance only between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, last buffet seating is at 10:00 AM
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo operating hours are daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please bring your printed or mobile voucher and proceed to counter 1 or 2 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets. Identification may be required upon redemption.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............