Singapore Zoo: Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife & Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get close to orangutans while enjoying breakfast on the jungle-like terrace of the Ah Meng Restaurant
- Choose from a variety of local and international dishes, fruits and tropical juices
- Visit the rest of the zoo attractions after your amazing breakfast experience
DescriptionBe greeted at your breakfast table by elephants, orangutans and snakes during Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife at the Singapore Zoo. See animals roam freely in their nature-resembling habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. Learn more about these amazing creatures and get close to them in their environment. Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the zoo with inclusive access. Enjoy plenty of time for unique pictures with your new friends, and if you want even hold a snake.
IncludesJungle breakfast Entry to Singapore Zoo Tram Ride
- Animal appearance only between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, last buffet seating is at 10:00 AM
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo operating hours are daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please bring your printed or mobile voucher and proceed to counter 1 or 2 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets. Identification may be required upon redemption.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Afternoon till Sunset at Sentosa
See Singapore's dazzling skyline by cable car to Sentosa, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. Step into 4D Magix, adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island, and enjoy30 ReviewsFrom SGD 99.00
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
NS Resort & Country Club at Changi (Golf)East-Coast, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, the Police Force, and those who have performed national service as well as their families.
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Sultan MosqueArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Sultan Mosque, located in Muscat Street in the Kampong Glam area is the most important mosque in Singapore................
Palate SensationsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
A dedicated school for passionate home cooks and aspiring Chefs.............
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumChinatown, Singapore
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (BTRTM) is a breathtaking dedication to the Sacred Buddha and a must visit when in Chinatown. Experience the temple's calming atmosphere and