Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the delights of Little India with a local guide by your side
- Watch up close the intricate art of flower garland-making
- Visit the stunning Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Learn about the captivating history of Little India
DescriptionYour local guide will give you the lowdown on the surrounding area and its multi-faceted history. Then, it is time to explore. Make your way through this ethnic neighbourhood to see a mix of traditional trade shops, designer boutiques, and hip eateries. Stop at the splendid Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple to admire the stunning design and intricate external carvings. Your guide will teach you about the complexities and colourful customs of the Hindu religion. Take a stroll around streets with curious names including Buffalo Street, learn the stories behind the names. Take in the vivid street culture and bustling markets with a dizzying array of shopping options. See first-hand what it takes to assemble one of the intricate flower garlands that are symbolic of Little India. Learn about their significance and the varieties of flowers that are used. Visit a traditional restaurant to try several different Indian dishes. Before your tour ends, ask your local guide for more tips on what else to see, do, and eat in sensational Singapore.
IncludesA local English-speaking guide Local food and a non-alcoholic beverage
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to join this tour
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two people and you can book this private experience for one but you will be charged the base rate for two people
- Please inform us in advance of any dietary requirements
- It is recommended that you wear trainers or other comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............