Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Benefit from a flexible ticket, valid for 180 days from the visit date indicated on your voucher
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
DescriptionInteract with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird sanctuary. Get an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park and spend the day with some delightful feathered friends. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
IncludesEntry to Jurong Bird Park Hop-on and hop-off tram ride
- Please note that the park is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
- This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
- Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............