Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Benefit from a flexible ticket, valid for 180 days from the visit date indicated on your voucher
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
DescriptionInteract with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird sanctuary. Get an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park and spend the day with some delightful feathered friends. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
IncludesEntry to Jurong Bird Park Hop-on and hop-off tram ride
- Please note that the park is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
- This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
- Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............