Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Benefit from a flexible ticket, valid for 180 days from the visit date indicated on your voucher
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
DescriptionInteract with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird sanctuary. Get an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park and spend the day with some delightful feathered friends. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
IncludesEntry to Jurong Bird Park Hop-on and hop-off tram ride
- Please note that the park is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
- This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
- Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo