Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Benefit from a flexible ticket, valid for 180 days from the visit date indicated on your voucher
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
DescriptionInteract with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird sanctuary. Get an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park and spend the day with some delightful feathered friends. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
IncludesEntry to Jurong Bird Park Hop-on and hop-off tram ride
- Please note that the park is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
- This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
- Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Sentosa: Maritime Experiential Museum Instant E-Tickets
Drop anchor at the Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore and explore the rich nautical history of the Maritime Silk Route. Discover ancient vessels, shipwrecked treasure1 ReviewsFrom SGD 11.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
MacRitchie ReservoirNature-Reserve, Singapore
Stroll, jog or hike through the beautiful nature getaway. The MacRitchie Reservoir is a popular destination for nature and exercise enthusiasts..........
Singapore Flyer Ride with Singapore Sling Cocktail
Go on a luxurious sky-high adventure in Singapore. Hop into an exclusively-designed capsule at the Singapore Flyer observation wheel and discover Singapore as you enjoy t16 ReviewsFrom SGD 68.00
Singapore Cable CarMount-Faber, Singapore
Voted "Singapore's Most Popular Attraction" by IAAPA in 2011, Singapore Cable Car renders a breathtaking view of the stunning city skyline, Sentosa and the harbour.......
Science CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Science has never been more fun with numerous activities to entertain all ages. From Space Science, WaterWorks, Marine Alcove and numerous other activities everyone will
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui