Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans and lorikeets
- Be amazed by the 9-floor Lory Loft aviary, a 30-meter waterfall and more
- Benefit from a flexible ticket, valid for 180 days from the visit date indicated on your voucher
- Watch an interactive show by a star-studded lineup of feathered friends
DescriptionInteract with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird sanctuary. Get an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park and spend the day with some delightful feathered friends. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species in exploratory landscapes, natural environments and walk-in aviaries. Enjoy close-up encounters at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of parrots, and splash in the water at the wet playground for an exciting day out for the whole family.
IncludesEntry to Jurong Bird Park Hop-on and hop-off tram ride
- Please note that the park is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- The Birds of Play dry play area is open from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and the wet play area is open from 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM weekdays and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on school holidays, public holidays and at weekends
- This activity can only be booked by foreign nationals
- Child tickets are available for those aged 3 to 12 years old
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Reflections at Bukit ChanduMount-Faber, Singapore
This beautifully restored black-and-white colonial bungalow, located between Labrador Park and Hort Park, houses a museum recounting the famous battle of Pasir Panjang...
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
Adventure Cove WaterparkSentosa, Singapore
Adventure Cove Waterpark, another great feature of Marine Life Park, is Asia's most sensational water park.............
Memories at Old Ford FactoryBukit-Timah, Singapore
Asia's first Ford vehicle assembly plant is now a historic building and a museum that recounts its transformation to a military vehicle factory during WWII.............
The Promontory WalkwayMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ideal for temporary public art exhibitions at Marina Bay................
Azzura Beach ClubSentosa, Singapore
An exciting spot right on the beach for party goers and sport enthusiasts.............
An 18-hole indoor mini-golf to discover Singapore and some of its key attractions.............