Singapore Cable Car: Premium Cabin Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Feast on a rich 4-course dinner aboard the famous Singapore Cable Car
- Dine 330 feet above the sea on the Singapore Cable Car with your loved one
- Watch the sunset with that special someone or celebrate an important event with this fantastic dining experience
- Catch stunning glimpses of the world below: the iconic Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more
DescriptionTake the romance of Singapore sky-high on the Singapore Cable Car, where each pair is treated to a private dining car for a feast of the senses. Make your way to Faber Peak, sip your welcome drink, and skip the line with priority boarding when your car is ready. Once inside, you’ll take three revolutions in 90 minutes, hovering 330 feet above the sea while you rotate between Mt Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and savor a 4-course dinner that includes an appetizer, soup, main course, and dessert, accompanied by a glass of wine. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from another vantage point while enjoying a memorable meal. For this experience, you can choose between 4 set menus: the non-vegetarian, the Western-style vegetarian, the Indian-style vegetarian, and the festive menu - available in December only. The sample menus are as follows: 4-course set menu - available January to November: • Appetizer - lightly smoked duck breast soup or wild forest mushroom soup • Main - slow-braised tender wagyu beef cheek in port wine reduction brown jus on a bed of potatoes mousseline and casserole of root vegetables or pan-roasted Norwegian salmon fillet with Mediterranean vegetable stew and potato gateau, apple cider cream sauce • Dessert - champagne lychee with vine berries and raspberry coulis • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea 4-course Western-style vegetarian set menu (available all year): • Appetizer - a chargrilled medley of Mediterranean vegetables • Soup - roasted butternut pumpkin soup • Main course - sautéed fricassee of morel and wild forest mushrooms ragout with Parmigiano Reggiano flakes • Dessert - chocolate brownie with fresh wild berries and fruits compote • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea 4-course Indian-style vegetarian set menu (avaliable all year): • Appetizer - paneer Kathi roll/dumpling served with minted pea puree, infused vine tomato • Soup - vegetarian mulligatawny soup served with roasted cumin crouton • Main course - gourmet vegetarian platter served with dahl tedka, palak paneer, dum aloo, seasonal vegetable biryani rice, papadum, and raita • Dessert - cheese mouse with wild berry compote • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea 4-course festive menu (only available in December): • Appetizer - smoked duck breast with portobello mushroom, arugula leaf, and citrus vinaigrette • Soup - veloute of butternut pumpkin and prawns • Main course - please choose one when booking - pan-seared barramundi fillet with tobiko served on a bed of young spinach and chardonnay sauce or pan-roasted aromatic turkey served with confit of butternut pumpkin, green asparagus, and poached cherry tomatoes • Dessert - coconut disguise mille-feuille and mango apricot compote with nyangbo chocolate ganache avocado cream • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea
Includes4-course dinner Welcome drink Glass of wine with dinner 3 rotations on the Singapore Cable Car Hotel transfer
- The minimum age is 21 years, photo ID such as a passport is required
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Make sure to arrive before 7:00 PM. The entire sky dining experience lasts about 2 hours. Sky dining operations end at 9:00 PM, diners who arrive after 7:00 PM will have their dinner duration shortened for 2 rounds instead of 3 rounds
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, tour may not operate during adverse weather and dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be entertained in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard-free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. If you have more than 4 people in your group, your group will be split up into separate cabins
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Singapore Walking Tour Cityscapes
Go on a 3-hour historical walking tour through modern Singapore. Enjoy architecture, old and new, and sample local delicacies like kaya toast and unique cookies.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Singapore Discovery CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Wake every inch of the sensory nerves for an unforgettable experience at The Singapore Discovery Centre.............
Changi Golf ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
A challenging course with panoramic view of the sea.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
Sri Sivan TempleEast-Coast, Singapore
A mighty Hindu temple in the Geylang neighbourhood.............
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
S.E.A AquariumSentosa, Singapore
Part of Marine Life Park, S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest oceanarium.............