Singapore Cable Car: Premium Cabin Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Feast on a rich 4-course dinner aboard the famous Singapore Cable Car
- Dine 330 feet above the sea on the Singapore Cable Car with your loved one
- Watch the sunset with that special someone or celebrate an important event with this fantastic dining experience
- Catch stunning glimpses of the world below: the iconic Mount Faber Park, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa and more
DescriptionTake the romance of Singapore sky-high on the Singapore Cable Car, where each pair is treated to a private dining car for a feast of the senses. Make your way to Faber Peak, sip your welcome drink, and skip the line with priority boarding when your car is ready. Once inside, you’ll take three revolutions in 90 minutes, hovering 330 feet above the sea while you rotate between Mt Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and savor a 4-course dinner that includes an appetizer, soup, main course, and dessert, accompanied by a glass of wine. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from another vantage point while enjoying a memorable meal. For this experience, you can choose between 4 set menus: the non-vegetarian, the Western-style vegetarian, the Indian-style vegetarian, and the festive menu - available in December only. The sample menus are as follows: 4-course set menu - available January to November: • Appetizer - lightly smoked duck breast soup or wild forest mushroom soup • Main - slow-braised tender wagyu beef cheek in port wine reduction brown jus on a bed of potatoes mousseline and casserole of root vegetables or pan-roasted Norwegian salmon fillet with Mediterranean vegetable stew and potato gateau, apple cider cream sauce • Dessert - champagne lychee with vine berries and raspberry coulis • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea 4-course Western-style vegetarian set menu (available all year): • Appetizer - a chargrilled medley of Mediterranean vegetables • Soup - roasted butternut pumpkin soup • Main course - sautéed fricassee of morel and wild forest mushrooms ragout with Parmigiano Reggiano flakes • Dessert - chocolate brownie with fresh wild berries and fruits compote • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea 4-course Indian-style vegetarian set menu (avaliable all year): • Appetizer - paneer Kathi roll/dumpling served with minted pea puree, infused vine tomato • Soup - vegetarian mulligatawny soup served with roasted cumin crouton • Main course - gourmet vegetarian platter served with dahl tedka, palak paneer, dum aloo, seasonal vegetable biryani rice, papadum, and raita • Dessert - cheese mouse with wild berry compote • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea 4-course festive menu (only available in December): • Appetizer - smoked duck breast with portobello mushroom, arugula leaf, and citrus vinaigrette • Soup - veloute of butternut pumpkin and prawns • Main course - please choose one when booking - pan-seared barramundi fillet with tobiko served on a bed of young spinach and chardonnay sauce or pan-roasted aromatic turkey served with confit of butternut pumpkin, green asparagus, and poached cherry tomatoes • Dessert - coconut disguise mille-feuille and mango apricot compote with nyangbo chocolate ganache avocado cream • Drinks - welcome drink at check-in, a glass of house wine for each diner, and/or freshly brewed coffee/tea
Includes4-course dinner Welcome drink Glass of wine with dinner 3 rotations on the Singapore Cable Car Hotel transfer
- The minimum age is 21 years, photo ID such as a passport is required
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Make sure to arrive before 7:00 PM. The entire sky dining experience lasts about 2 hours. Sky dining operations end at 9:00 PM, diners who arrive after 7:00 PM will have their dinner duration shortened for 2 rounds instead of 3 rounds
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, tour may not operate during adverse weather and dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be entertained in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard-free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. If you have more than 4 people in your group, your group will be split up into separate cabins
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo