Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Have unlimited access to 7 routes covering the key landmarks in Singapore
- Tour Singapore at your own pace and see the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, and Gardens by the Bay
- Listen to an informative and entertaining commentary, which is available in 12-languages
DescriptionGrab a seat with the best views from an open-top double-decker bus and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace. See something interesting? Simply hop off and explore. Return to the same bus stop and hop on to the next bus to continue your tour. Your ticket gives you access to 7 routes, 4 Hop-on Hop-off routes and 3 attraction shuttles. It is not only the most comprehensive touring system in Singapore but also a transport network that links you from hotels to key landmarks and attractions. Cruise through Singapore and learn about the Lion City. For cultural and ethnic discoveries, visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore, Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam (the Arab enclave). You will find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts. Don’t forget to check out the glamorous and glitzy locations where hit movie Crazy Rich Asians was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus plus 2 walking tours to Chinatown and Little India. If you go for the 2-day Deluxe Ticket, you will get 2 walking tours and a 3-hour guided Night City Tour.
IncludesHop-on Hop-off bus tour with 7 routes A pair of earphones for the audio commentary, which is available in 12 languages 2 walking tours, if the option is selected 3 hours guided Night City Tour, if the option is selected All taxes One-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to Suntec City Tourist Hub to begin the tour Pick up or drop-off Entrance fees Food or drink Gratuities
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- The lower decks of 4 of the Hop-on Hop-off routes are wheelchair accessible
- The 3 attraction shuttles are not wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian and there is a kids channel
- Bus stops may be missed due to road closures and if this occurs notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- You must check-in 15 minutes prior to your walking tour time
- The redemption point for Chinatown walking tours is the Pagoda Street Tourist Information Kiosk next to Sri Mariamman Temple, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 AM
- The redemption point for Little India walking tour is 5 Campbell Lane, outside the Indian Heritage Centre, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sat at 10:30
- The redemption point for Night City Tour is the Suntec City Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............