Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Have unlimited access to 7 routes covering the key landmarks in Singapore
- Tour Singapore at your own pace and see the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, and Gardens by the Bay
- Listen to an informative and entertaining commentary, which is available in 12-languages
DescriptionGrab a seat with the best views from an open-top double-decker bus and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace. See something interesting? Simply hop off and explore. Return to the same bus stop and hop on to the next bus to continue your tour. Your ticket gives you access to 7 routes, 4 Hop-on Hop-off routes and 3 attraction shuttles. It is not only the most comprehensive touring system in Singapore but also a transport network that links you from hotels to key landmarks and attractions. Cruise through Singapore and learn about the Lion City. For cultural and ethnic discoveries, visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore, Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam (the Arab enclave). You will find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts. Don’t forget to check out the glamorous and glitzy locations where hit movie Crazy Rich Asians was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus plus 2 walking tours to Chinatown and Little India. If you go for the 2-day Deluxe Ticket, you will get 2 walking tours and a 3-hour guided Night City Tour.
IncludesHop-on Hop-off bus tour with 7 routes A pair of earphones for the audio commentary, which is available in 12 languages 2 walking tours, if the option is selected 3 hours guided Night City Tour, if the option is selected All taxes One-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to Suntec City Tourist Hub to begin the tour Pick up or drop-off Entrance fees Food or drink Gratuities
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- The lower decks of 4 of the Hop-on Hop-off routes are wheelchair accessible
- The 3 attraction shuttles are not wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian and there is a kids channel
- Bus stops may be missed due to road closures and if this occurs notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- You must check-in 15 minutes prior to your walking tour time
- The redemption point for Chinatown walking tours is the Pagoda Street Tourist Information Kiosk next to Sri Mariamman Temple, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 AM
- The redemption point for Little India walking tour is 5 Campbell Lane, outside the Indian Heritage Centre, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sat at 10:30
- The redemption point for Night City Tour is the Suntec City Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00