Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Have unlimited access to 7 routes covering the key landmarks in Singapore
- Tour Singapore at your own pace and see the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, and Gardens by the Bay
- Listen to an informative and entertaining commentary, which is available in 12-languages
DescriptionGrab a seat with the best views from an open-top double-decker bus and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace. See something interesting? Simply hop off and explore. Return to the same bus stop and hop on to the next bus to continue your tour. Your ticket gives you access to 7 routes, 4 Hop-on Hop-off routes and 3 attraction shuttles. It is not only the most comprehensive touring system in Singapore but also a transport network that links you from hotels to key landmarks and attractions. Cruise through Singapore and learn about the Lion City. For cultural and ethnic discoveries, visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore, Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam (the Arab enclave). You will find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts. Don’t forget to check out the glamorous and glitzy locations where hit movie Crazy Rich Asians was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus plus 2 walking tours to Chinatown and Little India. If you go for the 2-day Deluxe Ticket, you will get 2 walking tours and a 3-hour guided Night City Tour.
IncludesHop-on Hop-off bus tour with 7 routes A pair of earphones for the audio commentary, which is available in 12 languages 2 walking tours, if the option is selected 3 hours guided Night City Tour, if the option is selected All taxes One-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to Suntec City Tourist Hub to begin the tour Pick up or drop-off Entrance fees Food or drink Gratuities
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- The lower decks of 4 of the Hop-on Hop-off routes are wheelchair accessible
- The 3 attraction shuttles are not wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian and there is a kids channel
- Bus stops may be missed due to road closures and if this occurs notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- You must check-in 15 minutes prior to your walking tour time
- The redemption point for Chinatown walking tours is the Pagoda Street Tourist Information Kiosk next to Sri Mariamman Temple, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 AM
- The redemption point for Little India walking tour is 5 Campbell Lane, outside the Indian Heritage Centre, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sat at 10:30
- The redemption point for Night City Tour is the Suntec City Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
Marina Bay Golf CourseMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's first and only 18-hole golf course which is open to the public and probably Asia's best public course.............
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
China Square CentralChinatown, Singapore
A flea market for the passionate collector.............
AJ Hackett Sentosa: Bungy Jumping Experience
Try out Singapore's one and only 50 meter (164 feet) bungy jump right on Siloso Beach. You can choose from a choice of breathtaking challenges and see some great views at1 ReviewsFrom SGD 176.43
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
- Best Seller
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique131 ReviewsFrom SGD 24.50
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............