Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Have unlimited access to 7 routes covering the key landmarks in Singapore
- Tour Singapore at your own pace and see the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, and Gardens by the Bay
- Listen to an informative and entertaining commentary, which is available in 12-languages
DescriptionGrab a seat with the best views from an open-top double-decker bus and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace. See something interesting? Simply hop off and explore. Return to the same bus stop and hop on to the next bus to continue your tour. Your ticket gives you access to 7 routes, 4 Hop-on Hop-off routes and 3 attraction shuttles. It is not only the most comprehensive touring system in Singapore but also a transport network that links you from hotels to key landmarks and attractions. Cruise through Singapore and learn about the Lion City. For cultural and ethnic discoveries, visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore, Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam (the Arab enclave). You will find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts. Don’t forget to check out the glamorous and glitzy locations where hit movie Crazy Rich Asians was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus plus 2 walking tours to Chinatown and Little India. If you go for the 2-day Deluxe Ticket, you will get 2 walking tours and a 3-hour guided Night City Tour.
IncludesHop-on Hop-off bus tour with 7 routes A pair of earphones for the audio commentary, which is available in 12 languages 2 walking tours, if the option is selected 3 hours guided Night City Tour, if the option is selected All taxes One-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to Suntec City Tourist Hub to begin the tour Pick up or drop-off Entrance fees Food or drink Gratuities
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- The lower decks of 4 of the Hop-on Hop-off routes are wheelchair accessible
- The 3 attraction shuttles are not wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian and there is a kids channel
- Bus stops may be missed due to road closures and if this occurs notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- You must check-in 15 minutes prior to your walking tour time
- The redemption point for Chinatown walking tours is the Pagoda Street Tourist Information Kiosk next to Sri Mariamman Temple, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 AM
- The redemption point for Little India walking tour is 5 Campbell Lane, outside the Indian Heritage Centre, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sat at 10:30
- The redemption point for Night City Tour is the Suntec City Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00
Gallop StableNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Try horse riding without worrying about membership.............
West Coast PierWest-Jurong, Singapore
Departing point to Pulau Hantu.............
Sri Mariamman TempleChinatown, Singapore
Located in Chinatown, the Sri Mariamman Temple is the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore and the most popular among tourists.............
Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour that includes unlimited beer tastings. Smell hops and other intriguing ingredients in the brew house before visiting the4 ReviewsFrom SGD 18.00
Interactive Escape Hunt Challenge
Become Sherlock Holmes for the day at an interactive Escape Hunt experience in Singapore. Race against the clock to solve crimes, find the guilty suspect, and escape the1 ReviewsFrom SGD 28.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00
Sri Srinivasa Perumal TempleLittle-India, Singapore
The Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple is the largest Hindu temple of worship in Singapore and the starting point for religious devotees during the annual Thaipusam festival...