Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash in gallons of water at the slides and tube rides of Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Try out aquatic daredevil stunts such as the balance beam, tight rope and cargo net climb
- Snorkel with tropical fish or ride a leisurely tube through an underwater tunnel
- Take your toddlers to the Seahorse Hideaway for some child-friendly fun
DescriptionExperience endless fun with an entry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark and get a rush of adrenaline as you zoom down thrilling waterslides. Climb aboard the first hydro-magnetic coaster in South East Asia. Grab a mat and challenge a friend to a high-speed water duel. Take twists and turns in a dark water chute, get sucked into a spiral whirlpool, or hide your fears at the platform cliff jump. Chill out at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, or journey through a tropical jungle and grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures on the Adventure River. Snorkel over a coral reef with 20,000 fish, or wade amongst dozens of rays and touch their velvety wings.
IncludesEntry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Child tickets are available for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107 centimeters, 122 centimeters or 140 centimeters. Most rides require children under 122 centimeters to be accompanied by an adult
- For the Ray Bay, children must be 5 years old or above to participate. Children aged 5 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a supervising companion at least 21 years old
- Please do not bring food and drinks into Adventure Cove Waterpark
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Sentosa: Trick Eye Museum Entrance Ticket
Trick your eyes with an imaginary world of optical and sensorial illusions. Interact and play with more than 80 artistic works created with 2D 3D and augmented reality. T2 ReviewsFrom SGD 23.00
OCBC ArenaMarina-Bay, Singapore
Dedicated venue for badminton, fencing, taekwondo, basketball, netball, volleyball and much more.............
Marina Bay City GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
If you're into architecture, learn more about Singapore's urban planning efforts to design Marina Bay as a seamless urban precinct.............
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
REX CinemasLittle-India, Singapore
A dedicated movie theatre for Tamil and Hindi movies.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00