Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash in gallons of water at the slides and tube rides of Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Try out aquatic daredevil stunts such as the balance beam, tight rope and cargo net climb
- Snorkel with tropical fish or ride a leisurely tube through an underwater tunnel
- Take your toddlers to the Seahorse Hideaway for some child-friendly fun
DescriptionExperience endless fun with an entry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark and get a rush of adrenaline as you zoom down thrilling waterslides. Climb aboard the first hydro-magnetic coaster in South East Asia. Grab a mat and challenge a friend to a high-speed water duel. Take twists and turns in a dark water chute, get sucked into a spiral whirlpool, or hide your fears at the platform cliff jump. Chill out at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, or journey through a tropical jungle and grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures on the Adventure River. Snorkel over a coral reef with 20,000 fish, or wade amongst dozens of rays and touch their velvety wings.
IncludesEntry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Child tickets are available for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107 centimeters, 122 centimeters or 140 centimeters. Most rides require children under 122 centimeters to be accompanied by an adult
- For the Ray Bay, children must be 5 years old or above to participate. Children aged 5 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a supervising companion at least 21 years old
- Please do not bring food and drinks into Adventure Cove Waterpark
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti