Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash in gallons of water at the slides and tube rides of Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Try out aquatic daredevil stunts such as the balance beam, tight rope and cargo net climb
- Snorkel with tropical fish or ride a leisurely tube through an underwater tunnel
- Take your toddlers to the Seahorse Hideaway for some child-friendly fun
DescriptionExperience endless fun with an entry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark and get a rush of adrenaline as you zoom down thrilling waterslides. Climb aboard the first hydro-magnetic coaster in South East Asia. Grab a mat and challenge a friend to a high-speed water duel. Take twists and turns in a dark water chute, get sucked into a spiral whirlpool, or hide your fears at the platform cliff jump. Chill out at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, or journey through a tropical jungle and grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures on the Adventure River. Snorkel over a coral reef with 20,000 fish, or wade amongst dozens of rays and touch their velvety wings.
IncludesEntry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Child tickets are available for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107 centimeters, 122 centimeters or 140 centimeters. Most rides require children under 122 centimeters to be accompanied by an adult
- For the Ray Bay, children must be 5 years old or above to participate. Children aged 5 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a supervising companion at least 21 years old
- Please do not bring food and drinks into Adventure Cove Waterpark
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Reflections at Bukit ChanduMount-Faber, Singapore
This beautifully restored black-and-white colonial bungalow, located between Labrador Park and Hort Park, houses a museum recounting the famous battle of Pasir Panjang...
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
Adventure Cove WaterparkSentosa, Singapore
Adventure Cove Waterpark, another great feature of Marine Life Park, is Asia's most sensational water park.............
Memories at Old Ford FactoryBukit-Timah, Singapore
Asia's first Ford vehicle assembly plant is now a historic building and a museum that recounts its transformation to a military vehicle factory during WWII.............
The Promontory WalkwayMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ideal for temporary public art exhibitions at Marina Bay................
Azzura Beach ClubSentosa, Singapore
An exciting spot right on the beach for party goers and sport enthusiasts.............
An 18-hole indoor mini-golf to discover Singapore and some of its key attractions.............
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............