Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash in gallons of water at the slides and tube rides of Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Try out aquatic daredevil stunts such as the balance beam, tight rope and cargo net climb
- Snorkel with tropical fish or ride a leisurely tube through an underwater tunnel
- Take your toddlers to the Seahorse Hideaway for some child-friendly fun
DescriptionExperience endless fun with an entry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark and get a rush of adrenaline as you zoom down thrilling waterslides. Climb aboard the first hydro-magnetic coaster in South East Asia. Grab a mat and challenge a friend to a high-speed water duel. Take twists and turns in a dark water chute, get sucked into a spiral whirlpool, or hide your fears at the platform cliff jump. Chill out at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, or journey through a tropical jungle and grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures on the Adventure River. Snorkel over a coral reef with 20,000 fish, or wade amongst dozens of rays and touch their velvety wings.
IncludesEntry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Child tickets are available for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107 centimeters, 122 centimeters or 140 centimeters. Most rides require children under 122 centimeters to be accompanied by an adult
- For the Ray Bay, children must be 5 years old or above to participate. Children aged 5 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a supervising companion at least 21 years old
- Please do not bring food and drinks into Adventure Cove Waterpark
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00
Gallop StableNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Try horse riding without worrying about membership.............
West Coast PierWest-Jurong, Singapore
Departing point to Pulau Hantu.............
Sri Mariamman TempleChinatown, Singapore
Located in Chinatown, the Sri Mariamman Temple is the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore and the most popular among tourists.............
Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour that includes unlimited beer tastings. Smell hops and other intriguing ingredients in the brew house before visiting the4 ReviewsFrom SGD 18.00
Interactive Escape Hunt Challenge
Become Sherlock Holmes for the day at an interactive Escape Hunt experience in Singapore. Race against the clock to solve crimes, find the guilty suspect, and escape the1 ReviewsFrom SGD 28.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00
Sri Srinivasa Perumal TempleLittle-India, Singapore
The Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple is the largest Hindu temple of worship in Singapore and the starting point for religious devotees during the annual Thaipusam festival...