Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Splash in gallons of water at the slides and tube rides of Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Try out aquatic daredevil stunts such as the balance beam, tight rope and cargo net climb
- Snorkel with tropical fish or ride a leisurely tube through an underwater tunnel
- Take your toddlers to the Seahorse Hideaway for some child-friendly fun
DescriptionExperience endless fun with an entry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark and get a rush of adrenaline as you zoom down thrilling waterslides. Climb aboard the first hydro-magnetic coaster in South East Asia. Grab a mat and challenge a friend to a high-speed water duel. Take twists and turns in a dark water chute, get sucked into a spiral whirlpool, or hide your fears at the platform cliff jump. Chill out at the Bluwater Bay wave pool, or journey through a tropical jungle and grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures on the Adventure River. Snorkel over a coral reef with 20,000 fish, or wade amongst dozens of rays and touch their velvety wings.
IncludesEntry ticket to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Child tickets are available for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Please note that all rides have a minimum height requirement of either 107 centimeters, 122 centimeters or 140 centimeters. Most rides require children under 122 centimeters to be accompanied by an adult
- For the Ray Bay, children must be 5 years old or above to participate. Children aged 5 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a supervising companion at least 21 years old
- Please do not bring food and drinks into Adventure Cove Waterpark
- This is a fixed-dated entry ticket. You can only use and redeem the ticket on the day shown in your voucher
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Get panoramic views from the highest point in Singapore with an entrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at the 1-Altitude lifestyle destination. Look across the city from5 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Senoko Fishery PortNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
One of the two fishery ports in Singapore operated by the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of the island (AVA)............
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
- Best Seller
S.E.A. Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Immerse yourself in an underwater experience at the S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, the largest aquarium in the world. See 49 different living habitats, get up close to sea168 ReviewsFrom SGD 36.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Peranakan Museum Ticket
Visit Peranakan Museum and learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements that are brought to life through the interactive1 ReviewsFrom SGD 13.00
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............