National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
Singapore Polo ClubNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is the place to watch a Polo game.............
Warren Golf & Country ClubWest-Jurong, Singapore
A distinctive golf and lifestyle club in Singapore............
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Private 3-Hour eScooter Adventure by Marina Bay
Zip your way around the playground of Singapore aboard an eScooter on this private tour of the Marina Bay area. Be in awe of the iconic buildings and breathtaking views aFrom SGD 382.78
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Bukit Brown CemeteryNature-Reserve, Singapore
Considered as the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China, Bukit Brown is also a magical and serene place in the middle of a jungle, telling Singapore's history........