National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti