National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............