National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
Gallop StableNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Try horse riding without worrying about membership.............
West Coast PierWest-Jurong, Singapore
Departing point to Pulau Hantu.............
Sri Mariamman TempleChinatown, Singapore
Located in Chinatown, the Sri Mariamman Temple is the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore and the most popular among tourists.............
Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour that includes unlimited beer tastings. Smell hops and other intriguing ingredients in the brew house before visiting the4 ReviewsFrom SGD 18.00
Interactive Escape Hunt Challenge
Become Sherlock Holmes for the day at an interactive Escape Hunt experience in Singapore. Race against the clock to solve crimes, find the guilty suspect, and escape the1 ReviewsFrom SGD 28.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00
Sri Srinivasa Perumal TempleLittle-India, Singapore
The Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple is the largest Hindu temple of worship in Singapore and the starting point for religious devotees during the annual Thaipusam festival...
Canon Imaging AcademySentosa, Singapore
If you own a Canon camera, Canon Imaging Academy will be able to cater all your needs.............