National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00