National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Bright Hill TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
The Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Temple and Monastery, also called Bright Hill Temple because of its location on 88 Bright Hill, is the largest Buddhist temple and monaste
NS Resort & Country Club - Kranji Sanctuary (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Total Defence Force and those who have performed national service as well as their families.............
Bishan ParkNature-Reserve, Singapore
Bishan Park, one of the biggest parks in Singapore, is located in the middle of the HDB heartlands of Bishan and Ang Mo Kio. Its a great outing for families and nature lo
Night SafariNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
If you ever wonder what nocturnal animals are like, then the Night Safari is for you. One of the most popular tourists attractions in Singapore. Grab a bite, a drink and
Tekka Wet MarketLittle-India, Singapore
For a true cultural experience, Tekka Wet Market is a remarkable site you must visit. It's also popular for its fresh produce and affordable price and vibrant atmosphere.
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
See Singapore at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. Enjoy commentary on all the famous attractions this city-state has to offer.386 ReviewsFrom SGD 45.77
The Promontory WalkwayMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ideal for temporary public art exhibitions at Marina Bay................
Tiong Bahru Wet MarketOrchard-Road, Singapore
Tiong Bahru Market was the first modern market to be built in a housing area in 1955. It was known Seng Poh Market at that time due to its location. Its Hawker centre is
Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Be charmed at one of the largest free-flying aviaries in the world with an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. Walk amongst the feathered residents and get the33 ReviewsFrom SGD 30.20