National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture - the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
DescriptionExplore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Museum in Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: the former Supreme Court and the City Hall. The National Gallery Museum is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works - and is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art and special exhibitions in the gallery. Discover the impact of the British Empire on modern art in southeast Asia during the 'Artist and Empire' special exhibition, featuring over 200 international and regional artworks. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
IncludesPermanent exhibition access Tour guide
- Opening Hours:
- Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 7.00 pm
- Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 10:00 pm
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- This is an open dated ticket with validity of 6-months upon issuance
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
Marina Bay Golf CourseMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's first and only 18-hole golf course which is open to the public and probably Asia's best public course.............
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
China Square CentralChinatown, Singapore
A flea market for the passionate collector.............
AJ Hackett Sentosa: Bungy Jumping Experience
Try out Singapore's one and only 50 meter (164 feet) bungy jump right on Siloso Beach. You can choose from a choice of breathtaking challenges and see some great views at1 ReviewsFrom SGD 176.43
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
- Best Seller
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique131 ReviewsFrom SGD 24.50
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............