Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and Hopper Pass Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel high up into the clouds and take a walk on the giant observation deck, perched atop three towers
- Experience breathtaking views at the Sands SkyPark, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Singapore's skyline and the city below
- Take photos and capture unforgettable memories 57 levels off the ground
- Get a 1 Day FunVee Hopper Pass, where you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing across 3 bus routes in the city and Sentosa
DescriptionExperience the iconic spots of Singapore with this 1-day Hopper Pass that takes you to a total of 40 stops around the city. The open-top bus covers most of the major attractions in the city, including Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and more. After a day of sightseeing, head to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air at the top of the Marina Bay Sands. Marvel at the unsupported deck, the largest of its kind in the world. Sands SkyPark gives an unrivaled 360-degree view of the city and Marina Bay. Admire its lush gardens, which provide a stunning backdrop.
IncludesSands SkyPark ticket 1-day Hopper Pass with hop-on hop-off sightseeing Entry to the infinity pool
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck Operating Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday-Sunday: 9:30 AM-11:00 PM FunVee Operating Hours:
- FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00
Gallop StableNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Try horse riding without worrying about membership.............
West Coast PierWest-Jurong, Singapore
Departing point to Pulau Hantu.............
Sri Mariamman TempleChinatown, Singapore
Located in Chinatown, the Sri Mariamman Temple is the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore and the most popular among tourists.............
Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour that includes unlimited beer tastings. Smell hops and other intriguing ingredients in the brew house before visiting the4 ReviewsFrom SGD 18.00
Interactive Escape Hunt Challenge
Become Sherlock Holmes for the day at an interactive Escape Hunt experience in Singapore. Race against the clock to solve crimes, find the guilty suspect, and escape the1 ReviewsFrom SGD 28.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00
Sri Srinivasa Perumal TempleLittle-India, Singapore
The Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple is the largest Hindu temple of worship in Singapore and the starting point for religious devotees during the annual Thaipusam festival...