Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and Hopper Pass Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel high up into the clouds and take a walk on the giant observation deck, perched atop three towers
- Experience breathtaking views at the Sands SkyPark, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Singapore's skyline and the city below
- Take photos and capture unforgettable memories 57 levels off the ground
- Get a 1 Day FunVee Hopper Pass, where you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing across 3 bus routes in the city and Sentosa
DescriptionExperience the iconic spots of Singapore with this 1-day Hopper Pass that takes you to a total of 40 stops around the city. The open-top bus covers most of the major attractions in the city, including Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and more. After a day of sightseeing, head to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air at the top of the Marina Bay Sands. Marvel at the unsupported deck, the largest of its kind in the world. Sands SkyPark gives an unrivaled 360-degree view of the city and Marina Bay. Admire its lush gardens, which provide a stunning backdrop.
IncludesSands SkyPark ticket 1-day Hopper Pass with hop-on hop-off sightseeing Entry to the infinity pool
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck Operating Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday-Sunday: 9:30 AM-11:00 PM FunVee Operating Hours:
- FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sultans of Spice: A Kampong Glam Guided Walk
Visit this unqiue cultural enclave of Singapore and uncover a curious blend of Islamic and Malay folk traditions in the legends. From your expert guide learn how Singapor6 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Changi World War II Tour
Travel back to World War 2 and the horrors of the Changi Prisoner-of-War camps during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Follow the path of major war memorials, includ77 ReviewsFrom SGD 60.00
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Singapore's Little India Guided Walking Tour
Explore the spots that give Little India its unique charm, including a Sari and Garland Shop and a Spice Shop. Your expert guide will lead you through this vibrant distri16 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
A place for the entire family, Amazonia is a thrilling one-stop-destination for all things fun. Spread out over 9500 sqft it offers a large area for children to jump, pla
Fort Canning ParkRiver-Valley, Singapore
The Fort Canning park is home to an incredible history filled with war and unforgettable stories of Singapore's past. Visit to witness how history has shaped what remains
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Snow CityWest-Jurong, Singapore
Imagine winter with soft snow slopes, tube rides, ice sculptures and snow ball fights and you will know what to expect at Snow City.............
Singapore ZooNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Singapore Zoo: A dream come true for all animal lovers! Immerse yourself in a marvelous rainforest and get as close as possible to over 300 species and 3,000 animals.....
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....