Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and Hopper Pass Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel high up into the clouds and take a walk on the giant observation deck, perched atop three towers
- Experience breathtaking views at the Sands SkyPark, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Singapore's skyline and the city below
- Take photos and capture unforgettable memories 57 levels off the ground
- Get a 1 Day FunVee Hopper Pass, where you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing across 3 bus routes in the city and Sentosa
DescriptionExperience the iconic spots of Singapore with this 1-day Hopper Pass that takes you to a total of 40 stops around the city. The open-top bus covers most of the major attractions in the city, including Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and more. After a day of sightseeing, head to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air at the top of the Marina Bay Sands. Marvel at the unsupported deck, the largest of its kind in the world. Sands SkyPark gives an unrivaled 360-degree view of the city and Marina Bay. Admire its lush gardens, which provide a stunning backdrop.
IncludesSands SkyPark ticket 1-day Hopper Pass with hop-on hop-off sightseeing Entry to the infinity pool
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck Operating Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday-Sunday: 9:30 AM-11:00 PM FunVee Operating Hours:
- FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bright Hill TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
The Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Temple and Monastery, also called Bright Hill Temple because of its location on 88 Bright Hill, is the largest Buddhist temple and monaste
NS Resort & Country Club - Kranji Sanctuary (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Total Defence Force and those who have performed national service as well as their families.............
Bishan ParkNature-Reserve, Singapore
Bishan Park, one of the biggest parks in Singapore, is located in the middle of the HDB heartlands of Bishan and Ang Mo Kio. Its a great outing for families and nature lo
Night SafariNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
If you ever wonder what nocturnal animals are like, then the Night Safari is for you. One of the most popular tourists attractions in Singapore. Grab a bite, a drink and
Tekka Wet MarketLittle-India, Singapore
For a true cultural experience, Tekka Wet Market is a remarkable site you must visit. It's also popular for its fresh produce and affordable price and vibrant atmosphere.
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
See Singapore at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. Enjoy commentary on all the famous attractions this city-state has to offer.386 ReviewsFrom SGD 45.77
The Promontory WalkwayMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ideal for temporary public art exhibitions at Marina Bay................
Tiong Bahru Wet MarketOrchard-Road, Singapore
Tiong Bahru Market was the first modern market to be built in a housing area in 1955. It was known Seng Poh Market at that time due to its location. Its Hawker centre is
Jurong Bird Park Fixed Dated Ticket
Be charmed at one of the largest free-flying aviaries in the world with an entry ticket to Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. Walk amongst the feathered residents and get the33 ReviewsFrom SGD 30.20