Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and Hopper Pass Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel high up into the clouds and take a walk on the giant observation deck, perched atop three towers
- Experience breathtaking views at the Sands SkyPark, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Singapore's skyline and the city below
- Take photos and capture unforgettable memories 57 levels off the ground
- Get a 1 Day FunVee Hopper Pass, where you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing across 3 bus routes in the city and Sentosa
DescriptionExperience the iconic spots of Singapore with this 1-day Hopper Pass that takes you to a total of 40 stops around the city. The open-top bus covers most of the major attractions in the city, including Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and more. After a day of sightseeing, head to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air at the top of the Marina Bay Sands. Marvel at the unsupported deck, the largest of its kind in the world. Sands SkyPark gives an unrivaled 360-degree view of the city and Marina Bay. Admire its lush gardens, which provide a stunning backdrop.
IncludesSands SkyPark ticket 1-day Hopper Pass with hop-on hop-off sightseeing Entry to the infinity pool
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck Operating Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday-Sunday: 9:30 AM-11:00 PM FunVee Operating Hours:
- FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo