Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and Hopper Pass Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel high up into the clouds and take a walk on the giant observation deck, perched atop three towers
- Experience breathtaking views at the Sands SkyPark, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Singapore's skyline and the city below
- Take photos and capture unforgettable memories 57 levels off the ground
- Get a 1 Day FunVee Hopper Pass, where you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing across 3 bus routes in the city and Sentosa
DescriptionExperience the iconic spots of Singapore with this 1-day Hopper Pass that takes you to a total of 40 stops around the city. The open-top bus covers most of the major attractions in the city, including Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and more. After a day of sightseeing, head to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, perched 200 meters (about 656 feet) in the air at the top of the Marina Bay Sands. Marvel at the unsupported deck, the largest of its kind in the world. Sands SkyPark gives an unrivaled 360-degree view of the city and Marina Bay. Admire its lush gardens, which provide a stunning backdrop.
IncludesSands SkyPark ticket 1-day Hopper Pass with hop-on hop-off sightseeing Entry to the infinity pool
- Sands Skypark Observation Deck Operating Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday-Sunday: 9:30 AM-11:00 PM FunVee Operating Hours:
- FunVee City Hopper (Green Route) from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM, every 20-30 minutes
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange Route) from 10:45 AM-4:45 PM, every 60 minutes
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red Route) at 9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM, 4 departures daily
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti