Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the historic Kampong Glam area in Malay Heritage Centre
- Relive the history and culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history
- Walk through exhibits and understand the interesting culture of the Malay community
DescriptionThe Kampong Glam area is the historic seat of Malay royalty, who were residents here before the arrival of Raffles. This site was built for the last sultan of Singapore, Ali Iskandar Shah, between 1836 and 1843. The Malay Heritage Centre is under the management of the National Heritage Board in partnership with The Malay Heritage Foundation. The Malay Heritage Centre relives the history, culture, and contributions of the Malay community within the context of Singapore's history and multi-cultural society. Its permanent galleries focus on the historical changes of Kampong Glam and exhibit collections of artifacts from the National Collection and the Malay community. The various exhibits and activities provide an interesting learning experience for visitors of all ages. Discover the unique history of the Malay community. Walk through the heritage center on your own or on a free guided tour, to get a deeper understanding of the exhibits.
IncludesAdmission to Malay Heritage Centre Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday with the last admission at 5:30 PM
- Free guided tours in English are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
Marina Bay Golf CourseMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's first and only 18-hole golf course which is open to the public and probably Asia's best public course.............
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
China Square CentralChinatown, Singapore
A flea market for the passionate collector.............
AJ Hackett Sentosa: Bungy Jumping Experience
Try out Singapore's one and only 50 meter (164 feet) bungy jump right on Siloso Beach. You can choose from a choice of breathtaking challenges and see some great views at1 ReviewsFrom SGD 176.43
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
- Best Seller
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique131 ReviewsFrom SGD 24.50
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............