Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the historic Kampong Glam area in Malay Heritage Centre
- Relive the history and culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history
- Walk through exhibits and understand the interesting culture of the Malay community
DescriptionThe Kampong Glam area is the historic seat of Malay royalty, who were residents here before the arrival of Raffles. This site was built for the last sultan of Singapore, Ali Iskandar Shah, between 1836 and 1843. The Malay Heritage Centre is under the management of the National Heritage Board in partnership with The Malay Heritage Foundation. The Malay Heritage Centre relives the history, culture, and contributions of the Malay community within the context of Singapore's history and multi-cultural society. Its permanent galleries focus on the historical changes of Kampong Glam and exhibit collections of artifacts from the National Collection and the Malay community. The various exhibits and activities provide an interesting learning experience for visitors of all ages. Discover the unique history of the Malay community. Walk through the heritage center on your own or on a free guided tour, to get a deeper understanding of the exhibits.
IncludesAdmission to Malay Heritage Centre Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday with the last admission at 5:30 PM
- Free guided tours in English are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............
ArtScience MuseumMarina-Bay, Singapore
Visit the ArtScience Museum located near the Marina Bay Sands and explore over 50,000 square feet of art filled space. It is also a favorite object for photos and an icon