Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the historic Kampong Glam area in Malay Heritage Centre
- Relive the history and culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history
- Walk through exhibits and understand the interesting culture of the Malay community
DescriptionThe Kampong Glam area is the historic seat of Malay royalty, who were residents here before the arrival of Raffles. This site was built for the last sultan of Singapore, Ali Iskandar Shah, between 1836 and 1843. The Malay Heritage Centre is under the management of the National Heritage Board in partnership with The Malay Heritage Foundation. The Malay Heritage Centre relives the history, culture, and contributions of the Malay community within the context of Singapore's history and multi-cultural society. Its permanent galleries focus on the historical changes of Kampong Glam and exhibit collections of artifacts from the National Collection and the Malay community. The various exhibits and activities provide an interesting learning experience for visitors of all ages. Discover the unique history of the Malay community. Walk through the heritage center on your own or on a free guided tour, to get a deeper understanding of the exhibits.
IncludesAdmission to Malay Heritage Centre Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday with the last admission at 5:30 PM
- Free guided tours in English are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Afternoon till Sunset at Sentosa
See Singapore's dazzling skyline by cable car to Sentosa, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. Step into 4D Magix, adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island, and enjoy30 ReviewsFrom SGD 99.00
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
NS Resort & Country Club at Changi (Golf)East-Coast, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, the Police Force, and those who have performed national service as well as their families.
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Sultan MosqueArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Sultan Mosque, located in Muscat Street in the Kampong Glam area is the most important mosque in Singapore................
Palate SensationsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
A dedicated school for passionate home cooks and aspiring Chefs.............
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumChinatown, Singapore
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (BTRTM) is a breathtaking dedication to the Sacred Buddha and a must visit when in Chinatown. Experience the temple's calming atmosphere and