Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the historic Kampong Glam area in Malay Heritage Centre
- Relive the history and culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history
- Walk through exhibits and understand the interesting culture of the Malay community
DescriptionThe Kampong Glam area is the historic seat of Malay royalty, who were residents here before the arrival of Raffles. This site was built for the last sultan of Singapore, Ali Iskandar Shah, between 1836 and 1843. The Malay Heritage Centre is under the management of the National Heritage Board in partnership with The Malay Heritage Foundation. The Malay Heritage Centre relives the history, culture, and contributions of the Malay community within the context of Singapore's history and multi-cultural society. Its permanent galleries focus on the historical changes of Kampong Glam and exhibit collections of artifacts from the National Collection and the Malay community. The various exhibits and activities provide an interesting learning experience for visitors of all ages. Discover the unique history of the Malay community. Walk through the heritage center on your own or on a free guided tour, to get a deeper understanding of the exhibits.
IncludesAdmission to Malay Heritage Centre Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday with the last admission at 5:30 PM
- Free guided tours in English are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo