Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the historic Kampong Glam area in Malay Heritage Centre
- Relive the history and culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history
- Walk through exhibits and understand the interesting culture of the Malay community
DescriptionThe Kampong Glam area is the historic seat of Malay royalty, who were residents here before the arrival of Raffles. This site was built for the last sultan of Singapore, Ali Iskandar Shah, between 1836 and 1843. The Malay Heritage Centre is under the management of the National Heritage Board in partnership with The Malay Heritage Foundation. The Malay Heritage Centre relives the history, culture, and contributions of the Malay community within the context of Singapore's history and multi-cultural society. Its permanent galleries focus on the historical changes of Kampong Glam and exhibit collections of artifacts from the National Collection and the Malay community. The various exhibits and activities provide an interesting learning experience for visitors of all ages. Discover the unique history of the Malay community. Walk through the heritage center on your own or on a free guided tour, to get a deeper understanding of the exhibits.
IncludesAdmission to Malay Heritage Centre Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday with the last admission at 5:30 PM
- Free guided tours in English are included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti