Half-Day Singapore City Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the best that Singapore's Civic District has to offer, including the Parliament building and Merlion Park
- Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple: one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples
- Discover the vibrant area of Little India
DescriptionDiscover Singapore by getting to know its famous Civic District. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of two national Monuments - the former Supreme Court Building and City Hall. Make a photo stop here and view these magnificent buildings up close (weather permitting). Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion, part fish! Next, it's on to Thian Hock Keng Temple: one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore UNESCO World Heritage Site - the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Your final stop of the tour will be Little India. Here, guests will be entranced by the area's vibrant atmosphere and the scents of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Watch a skillful demonstration of Teh Tarik - Pulled Tea at a 'Sarabat Stall' and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
IncludesTour guide National Orchid Garden ticket Hotel transfer Meals & drinks
- A National Orchid Garden ticket is included in the tour, though is non-refundable if not used
- Complimentary pick-up service from major hotels except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport hotel
- Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to tour starting time and it is recommended you are ready 15 minutes before the given time
- At the end of the tour a drop-off service will be offered to a point near your hotel, but not necessarily at the doorstep
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............