Go Racing: Singapore Turf Club Horse Racing
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy transfer and admission to the Singapore Turf Club
- Experience the thrill of horse racing at a premier racecourse
- See the action from the air-conditioned Club Level
DescriptionHead to where the action is! Nothing beats watching a thrilling horse race at the Singapore Turf Club. Spend 4 hours on an excursion to this 81.2 hectare premier racecourse that boasts a number of firsts. For example, it’s the first racetrack featuring a mix of El Toro-Zoysia and local Bermuda Couch grass. It’s also the first to incorporate a glass-sided horse walk that runs through the grandstand and connects the parade ring to the tracks. Racing is conducted in the evening under spectacular floodlights on Fridays, and in the afternoon on Sundays. Your non-guided tour price includes return transfers and admission to the Victory Lounge (or equivalent if not available) which is equipped with a full-service bar, restaurant and a personal television screen at selected tables to give patrons a close-up view of the races.
IncludesTransfers Admission to the air-conditioned Club Level Meals and drinks
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted entry. Mobile phones are allowed on the club's premises during race meetings except for certain controlled areas for racing integrity and safety reasons. All mobile phones are to be switched to silent/vibrate mode. Dress Code: smart casual. No tattered jeans, shorts, bermudas, T-shirts (without collars and/or sleeves), slippers, or sandals. Meals are available at the Restaurant at your own expense. The tour lasts 4 hours and does not take in the entire race-day program. Receive an exclusive Singapore Turf Club souvenir while stocks last. Race schedules are subject to changes, so please reconfirm the final schedule 1 day before your tour date. Days of operation: Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. If Friday is a public holiday, the tour will commence in the afternoon.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............