Go Racing: Singapore Turf Club Horse Racing
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy transfer and admission to the Singapore Turf Club
- Experience the thrill of horse racing at a premier racecourse
- See the action from the air-conditioned Club Level
DescriptionHead to where the action is! Nothing beats watching a thrilling horse race at the Singapore Turf Club. Spend 4 hours on an excursion to this 81.2 hectare premier racecourse that boasts a number of firsts. For example, it’s the first racetrack featuring a mix of El Toro-Zoysia and local Bermuda Couch grass. It’s also the first to incorporate a glass-sided horse walk that runs through the grandstand and connects the parade ring to the tracks. Racing is conducted in the evening under spectacular floodlights on Fridays, and in the afternoon on Sundays. Your non-guided tour price includes return transfers and admission to the Victory Lounge (or equivalent if not available) which is equipped with a full-service bar, restaurant and a personal television screen at selected tables to give patrons a close-up view of the races.
IncludesTransfers Admission to the air-conditioned Club Level Meals and drinks
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted entry. Mobile phones are allowed on the club's premises during race meetings except for certain controlled areas for racing integrity and safety reasons. All mobile phones are to be switched to silent/vibrate mode. Dress Code: smart casual. No tattered jeans, shorts, bermudas, T-shirts (without collars and/or sleeves), slippers, or sandals. Meals are available at the Restaurant at your own expense. The tour lasts 4 hours and does not take in the entire race-day program. Receive an exclusive Singapore Turf Club souvenir while stocks last. Race schedules are subject to changes, so please reconfirm the final schedule 1 day before your tour date. Days of operation: Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. If Friday is a public holiday, the tour will commence in the afternoon.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sentosa: Trick Eye Museum Entrance Ticket
Trick your eyes with an imaginary world of optical and sensorial illusions. Interact and play with more than 80 artistic works created with 2D 3D and augmented reality. T2 ReviewsFrom SGD 23.00
OCBC ArenaMarina-Bay, Singapore
Dedicated venue for badminton, fencing, taekwondo, basketball, netball, volleyball and much more.............
Marina Bay City GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
If you're into architecture, learn more about Singapore's urban planning efforts to design Marina Bay as a seamless urban precinct.............
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
REX CinemasLittle-India, Singapore
A dedicated movie theatre for Tamil and Hindi movies.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00