Go Racing: Singapore Turf Club Horse Racing
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy transfer and admission to the Singapore Turf Club
- Experience the thrill of horse racing at a premier racecourse
- See the action from the air-conditioned Club Level
DescriptionHead to where the action is! Nothing beats watching a thrilling horse race at the Singapore Turf Club. Spend 4 hours on an excursion to this 81.2 hectare premier racecourse that boasts a number of firsts. For example, it’s the first racetrack featuring a mix of El Toro-Zoysia and local Bermuda Couch grass. It’s also the first to incorporate a glass-sided horse walk that runs through the grandstand and connects the parade ring to the tracks. Racing is conducted in the evening under spectacular floodlights on Fridays, and in the afternoon on Sundays. Your non-guided tour price includes return transfers and admission to the Victory Lounge (or equivalent if not available) which is equipped with a full-service bar, restaurant and a personal television screen at selected tables to give patrons a close-up view of the races.
IncludesTransfers Admission to the air-conditioned Club Level Meals and drinks
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted entry. Mobile phones are allowed on the club's premises during race meetings except for certain controlled areas for racing integrity and safety reasons. All mobile phones are to be switched to silent/vibrate mode. Dress Code: smart casual. No tattered jeans, shorts, bermudas, T-shirts (without collars and/or sleeves), slippers, or sandals. Meals are available at the Restaurant at your own expense. The tour lasts 4 hours and does not take in the entire race-day program. Receive an exclusive Singapore Turf Club souvenir while stocks last. Race schedules are subject to changes, so please reconfirm the final schedule 1 day before your tour date. Days of operation: Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. If Friday is a public holiday, the tour will commence in the afternoon.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............