Go Racing: Singapore Turf Club Horse Racing
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy transfer and admission to the Singapore Turf Club
- Experience the thrill of horse racing at a premier racecourse
- See the action from the air-conditioned Club Level
DescriptionHead to where the action is! Nothing beats watching a thrilling horse race at the Singapore Turf Club. Spend 4 hours on an excursion to this 81.2 hectare premier racecourse that boasts a number of firsts. For example, it’s the first racetrack featuring a mix of El Toro-Zoysia and local Bermuda Couch grass. It’s also the first to incorporate a glass-sided horse walk that runs through the grandstand and connects the parade ring to the tracks. Racing is conducted in the evening under spectacular floodlights on Fridays, and in the afternoon on Sundays. Your non-guided tour price includes return transfers and admission to the Victory Lounge (or equivalent if not available) which is equipped with a full-service bar, restaurant and a personal television screen at selected tables to give patrons a close-up view of the races.
IncludesTransfers Admission to the air-conditioned Club Level Meals and drinks
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted entry. Mobile phones are allowed on the club's premises during race meetings except for certain controlled areas for racing integrity and safety reasons. All mobile phones are to be switched to silent/vibrate mode. Dress Code: smart casual. No tattered jeans, shorts, bermudas, T-shirts (without collars and/or sleeves), slippers, or sandals. Meals are available at the Restaurant at your own expense. The tour lasts 4 hours and does not take in the entire race-day program. Receive an exclusive Singapore Turf Club souvenir while stocks last. Race schedules are subject to changes, so please reconfirm the final schedule 1 day before your tour date. Days of operation: Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. If Friday is a public holiday, the tour will commence in the afternoon.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............