Go Racing: Singapore Turf Club Horse Racing
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy transfer and admission to the Singapore Turf Club
- Experience the thrill of horse racing at a premier racecourse
- See the action from the air-conditioned Club Level
DescriptionHead to where the action is! Nothing beats watching a thrilling horse race at the Singapore Turf Club. Spend 4 hours on an excursion to this 81.2 hectare premier racecourse that boasts a number of firsts. For example, it’s the first racetrack featuring a mix of El Toro-Zoysia and local Bermuda Couch grass. It’s also the first to incorporate a glass-sided horse walk that runs through the grandstand and connects the parade ring to the tracks. Racing is conducted in the evening under spectacular floodlights on Fridays, and in the afternoon on Sundays. Your non-guided tour price includes return transfers and admission to the Victory Lounge (or equivalent if not available) which is equipped with a full-service bar, restaurant and a personal television screen at selected tables to give patrons a close-up view of the races.
IncludesTransfers Admission to the air-conditioned Club Level Meals and drinks
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted entry. Mobile phones are allowed on the club's premises during race meetings except for certain controlled areas for racing integrity and safety reasons. All mobile phones are to be switched to silent/vibrate mode. Dress Code: smart casual. No tattered jeans, shorts, bermudas, T-shirts (without collars and/or sleeves), slippers, or sandals. Meals are available at the Restaurant at your own expense. The tour lasts 4 hours and does not take in the entire race-day program. Receive an exclusive Singapore Turf Club souvenir while stocks last. Race schedules are subject to changes, so please reconfirm the final schedule 1 day before your tour date. Days of operation: Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. If Friday is a public holiday, the tour will commence in the afternoon.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo