My Guide Website?
Singapore: Little India Self-Guided Audio Tour3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Singapore's Little India neighborhood on this self-guided walking tour. Learn about the area's rich history, culture, and amazing food from the audio guide as you stroll through it.
- Explore Little India at your leisure
- See Little India’s dazzlingly colorful House of Tan Teng Niah
- Walk through the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Learn about the history, culture, and food of this fascinating place
DescriptionDive into the Little India neighborhood in Singapore with a self-guided audio tour. Walk the streets at your leisure while the audio guide teaches you about the fascinating history and culture of everything around you. Check out the brilliantly colorful villa of Tan Teng Niah; one of the last of Singapore's remaining historic villas. This is the first stop on your Action Tour Guide app, which will lead you through your adventure in Little India. See and learn all about the Hindu temples, Christian churches, and Muslim mosques that neighbor each other. You’ll walk by the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple; a prominent Hindu temple in the area, along with some other religious sites. Walk down Serangoon Road, the main artery of Little India, through the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial. See the Indian Heritage Centre; a cultural center and museum showcasing the culture, heritage, and history of Indian Singaporeans. Finish off your tour by exploring the neighborhood’s shopping hub, varied restaurants, and historic buildings.
IncludesMission: Join us to explore the world and its stories. Let us start with this area. Discover at your own pace using a mobile app. An audio guide, map, and tour book - all in one app on your phone. A link to download the Action Tour Guide app. Password for your tours. Easy to use - auto-play based on your GPS location. Hands-free. Live Offline GPS map- works without a cell signal. Gives stop-by-stop directions. All-day support line: Call, Chat, or Email. Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, and professionally narrated audio. Visit key & hidden points. Enrich your experience with historical images/videos/text. Start when there is less crowd, stop to take pictures, break for hikes, or go for lunch. Valid for life - Listen to it before, during, and after the tour. Use it on multiple days.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app with a map, audio stories, and a guide.
- Buy one tour per couple. Use a phone speaker or share the headsets.
- The app offers a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible Schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires.
- Go at your own pace.
- It auto starts based on you reaching the starting point GPS.
- All stories play based on your GPS location. Requires no buttons to press.
- Get HELP by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.