My Guide Website?
Singapore: I-Fly Indoor Skydiving Admission Ticket
Discover one of the world’s largest indoor wind tunnels for skydiving. Enjoy a safe and accurate recreation of a skydiving jump in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Receive full safety and instructional sky diving training from certified professionals
- Get suited up in complementary sky diving and safety gear
- Fly through the air in one of the world's largest sky diving tunnels
DescriptionVisit the iFly indoor skydiving center in Singapore, located beside the Beach Station in Sentosa. Experience a themed indoor skydiving facility with a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel, that allows you to skydive in a safe and realistic setting. Receive full safety and instructional training from certified professional skydivers. Then, fly through the wind tunnel which stands at a height of 56.5ft with a diameter of 16.5ft. Enjoy 2 skydiving sessions and experience what it's like to skydive without the risk and cost of doing a tandem jump.
Includes2 skydives per participant Flight Certificate Complimentary rental of flight suit and safety equipment Pre-flight demo and safety training by instructor
- Flyers must be 7 years of age and above; 120 kg maximum if under 1.8m tall, 140 kg maximum if over 1.8 m tall; not pregnant; have no hard casts; are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs; have no history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury
- All flyers must complete the Waiver Form.
- Flyers below 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent/guardian or bring a copy of the waiver form signed by parent/guardian.
- Be attired in T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants. Ladies are advised not to dress in skirts or dresses.
- Wear closed-toe shoes with laces, preferably sneakers/track shoes. (charge of S$ 4.00 for a pair of iFly Singapore socks and rental of a pair of sneakers).
- Avoid wearing accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc.
- Strictly NO photography/videography is allowed directly in front of a wind tunnel.