My Guide Website?
Singapore: Breakfast with Animals at Singapore Zoo8 Reviews
Embark on a wild culinary adventure at Singapore Zoo's jungle breakfast experience. Feast on a scrumptious meal while being surrounded by fascinating animals in a lush and vibrant jungle setting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Delight your taste buds with a carefully-designed buffet breakfast menu
- Enjoy your meal in a lush jungle setting at Singapore Zoo's Ah Meng Terrace
- Seize the chance to interact with fascinating wildlife and their keepers
- Snap incredible photos with animals such as the macaw or orangutan
- Learn unique facts about the animal kingdom and its diverse habitats
DescriptionGet in touch with diverse wildlife in a rainforest setting as you taste a delicious breakfast. Learn all about the incredible species at Singapore Zoo's Ah Meng Terrace and interact with local experts while you relax and enjoy your meal. Start your day off right with an iconic culinary experience designed to inspire a love for wildlife and delight your senses. Savor a hearty meal of local and international flavors in a charming rainforest zoo. Enjoy a scrumptious planet-friendly breakfast spread, thoughtfully prepared by the chefs. Interact with fascinating animals and their keepers, who will fill your mind with stories about the animal kingdom, habitats, and nature. Enjoy photo opportunities with a variety of species, which might include the tamandua, coatimundi, macaw, and orangutan.
IncludesBuffet breakfast Animal sightings
- Photo opportunities and interaction with animals are subject to weather and animal conditions As part of making good choices to protect wildlife and our planet, the kitchen uses only sustainably-sourced palm oil and they serve Owa Coffee, which uses beans grown in a wildlife-friendly manner in Indonesia. The menu also doesn’t feature beef because of its disproportionately high environmental impact