My Guide Website?
Small Group Tour: Michelin and Local Hawker Food Tour16 Reviews
A 3.5-hour food tour indulging in the best of Michelin Guide Singapore food & other popular hawker food stalls right in the heart of Chinatown.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Discover Singapore's history, culture and food through Chinatown
- Experience hawker dining atmosphere and sample some other 'must-try' local food
- Hear amazing tales about our hawkers & what is Singapore's hawker culture
- Participate in engaging trivia and fun facts with our guide
- Mingle with the local crowd and learn how to travel and eat like one
DescriptionSingapore is a melting pot of flavours and on this food-focused walking tour, you can sample a variety of delicious dishes from the local communities in Chinatown. Follow your tour guide through the streets and learn about the history, culture, and heritage of Singapore and discover where the locals like to eat. Get in-depth insights into each dish that you sample (from Michelin guide hawkers and popular food stalls) and hear stories about the local communities. Aimed to satiate discerning taste buds, this food tour is a definite for all adventurous foodies! An absolute delightful way to travel and eat like a local for the day!
IncludesGuided Hawker Food & Cultural Tour English-speaking Tour Guide 9 to 10 Hawker Food Dishes Please note that the tour will include hawker food recommended by Michelin Guide or Bib Gourmand, but not Michelin Star.
- Participants needs to be 13 years old & above.
- Tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions or require walking assistance.
- Please note that all food items are fixed and we do not customise for individual preferences or needs.
- Optional food, drinks, personal expenses, and tips are not included in the ticket price
- Tour starts on time & will not be extended in the event of late-comers. Strictly no refunds for late-comers or no shows.
- Please bring along a poncho/umbrella, as well as water to stay hydrated
- The dress code is casual with comfortable footwear
- A moderate amount of walking is required, some of which is outdoors