My Guide Website?
Singapore: Half-Day City Tour with Hotel Transfer136 Reviews
Explore Singapore's Civic District. From natural views at Merlion Park's Marina Bay to the impressive Thian Hock Keng Temple, today, you can see what Singapore has to offer in only 3.5 hours!
- See the best that Singapore's Civic District has to offer, including the Parliament building and Merlion Park
- Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples
- Immerse yourself in the culture and heritage of Singapore
DescriptionDiscover Singapore by getting to know its famous Civic District. Begin your journey at Kampong Glam, an area where modernity meets tradition. This district has a history that dates back to Singapore’s colonial era as the allocated area to the Malay, Arab, and Bugis communities. Explore the city by driving around the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall. Next, stop at Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Singapore Botanic Gardens, and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
IncludesTour guide National Orchid Garden ticket Hotel transfer
- A National Orchid Garden ticket is included in the tour, though is non-refundable if not used
- At the end of the tour a drop-off service will be offered to a point near your hotel, but not necessarily at the doorstep