Singapore: Half-Day City Tour with Hotel Transfer106 Reviews
Explore Singapore's Civic District. From natural views at Merlion Park's Marina Bay to the impressive Thian Hock Keng Temple, today, you can see what Singapore has to offer in only 3.5 hours!
- See the best that Singapore's Civic District has to offer, including the Parliament building and Merlion Park
- Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples
- Discover the vibrant area of Little India and surroundings
- Immerse yourself in the culture and heritage of Singapore
DescriptionDiscover Singapore by getting to know its famous Civic District. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of two national Monuments - the former Supreme Court Building and City Hall. Make a photo stop here and view these magnificent buildings up close (weather permitting). Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion, part fish! Next, it's on to Thian Hock Keng Temple: one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore UNESCO World Heritage Site - the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Your final stop of the tour will be Little India. Here, guests will be entranced by the area's vibrant atmosphere and the scents of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Watch a skillful demonstration of Teh Tarik - Pulled Tea at a 'Sarabat Stall' and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
IncludesTour guide National Orchid Garden ticket Hotel transfer Meals & drinks
- A National Orchid Garden ticket is included in the tour, though is non-refundable if not used
- At the end of the tour a drop-off service will be offered to a point near your hotel, but not necessarily at the doorstep
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability