My Guide Website?
Singapore: Gardens by the Bay & MBS Observation Deck Ticket436 Reviews
Visit the futuristic Gardens by the Bay in the heart of Singapore and discover a peaceful paradise. Take in the breathtaking views from the MBS Observation Deck.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 50+ Attractions
- Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore Entry Ticket
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: SkyHelix Sentosa Ticket
- Discover the huge botanical garden on the seafront of Singapore
- Visit one of the city's most impressive viewing platforms
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of from the MBS Skypark Observation Deck
DescriptionVisit the Gardens by the Bay, an outstanding attraction in Singapore, and take a break from the bustling life of the city. Discover Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central Gardens and surround yourself in a world of tranquility. Explore the winter gardens in all their glory. See the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Head up to the 57th floor and enjoy the unhindered panoramic view of Singapore's skyline. Marvel at vistas over the metropolis while standing high up in the clouds, taking photos and collecting unforgettable memories. See why the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is a highlight not to be missed in Singapore. Marina Bay Sands Skypark ticket is only valid from 11am to 3:30pm
IncludesGardens by the Bay Access to Cloud Forest Access to Flower Dome MBS Skypark Observation Deck entry
- You can use the tickets on different days within 7 days To avoid any disappointment, please visit the park's official website to check on the latest closure dates The OCBC Skyway ticket is not included but can be purchased with cash only at the ticketing hub or near the entrance to the OCBC Skyway You will receive a separate email for the e-tickets within 1 business day and you are required to present the e-tickets for admission