Best Beaches and Islands in Sentosa
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Singapore team
Singapore, even though a modern and busy city island, does have some popular beaches and islands to relax, sunbath, have fun with the kids, hang out over cocktails and enjoy your favourite outdoor sports.
Even though there are over 60 islands around Singapore, only a few are accessible and developed. The most beautiful beaches can be found on Sentosa Island and along East Coast while Pulau Ubin is known for hiking and biking. If you go to the Southern Islands, make sure to bring your picnic as they offer only the minimum facilities. Sentosa Island, the most developed island just south of Singapore does not only offer beaches but also many attractions, restaurants and theme parks.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket
- Singapore: Katong Local Food and City Highlights Tour
- Singapore: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: Highlights and Hidden Gems Private Car Tour