Best Cocktail and Rooftop Bars in Singapore River
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Singapore team
After a long day of exploring, working or shopping, it's time to cool off with a sophisticated drink just before dinner.
Singapore's sparkling nightlife hosts a many-sided offer of cocktail and rooftop bars, from the chic and trendy ones of Marina Bay and Club street areas to those cool and casual ones of Sentosa and Clarke Quay.While alcoholic drinks can be quite expensive in Singapore due to heavy taxes, most bars offer generous discounts in the early evenings, usually from 5pm onwards.If you wish to unwind and relax in the evening, there is no better way to hang out with friends while admiring Singapore's buzzing nightlife, cocktail in hand.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Guided Boat Tour and Kelong Fish Farm Visit
- Singapore: Big Bus Night Tour with Live Guide
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket
- Singapore: 2-Hour Private City Tour Off the Beaten Track