My Guide Website?
Singapore: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 40+ Attractions52 Reviews
Enjoy admission to more than 40 attractions in Singapore and save up to 40% compared to buying separate tickets with this pass. Hop on and off a bus tour, visit Universal Studios Singapore, and more.
- Visit as many attractions as you like by choosing from 2- to 7-day passes
- Enjoy activities like a sightseeing river cruise or a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Get your heart racing at the AJ Hackett Sentosa Giant Swing
- Use the pass on your phone and simply show it at each attraction or tour
- Explore Universal Studios Singapore or join a tea appreciation experience
DescriptionDiscover over 40 top Singapore attractions and save up to 40 percent with this all-inclusive pass. Choose between a 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-day pass and tick off Singapore’s best sights as you go. Hop on and off an open-top bus tour, glide down the Singapore River on a cruise, and visit the many attractions at Sentosa Island including Universal Studios Singapore, Flower Dome - Gardens by the Bay, Floral Fantasy, the AJ Hackett Sentosa Giant Swing, Skybridge, and more. The more you see, the more you save. Don't worry about getting tickets when you arrive at the attractions, with the digital pass your entry cost is already taken care of. Follow the instructions in the digital guide and present your digital pass to enter. Save on the cost of admission that you’d pay if you purchased your attraction tickets individually. The Singapore All-Inclusive Pass includes the following activities: Popular Attractions • Flower Dome - Gardens by the Bay: Flower Dome and Cloud Forest • Floral Fantasy • Universal Studios Singapore • AJ Hackett Giant Swing and Skybrige • S.E.A. Aquarium • Night Safari • Singapore Zoo • Cocktail at Raffles Hotel - Long Bar & Courtyard • Madame Tussauds Singapore • Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Singapore Tour • Drink at CÉ LA VI SkyBar at Marina Bay Sands Tours and Experiences • Let's Go Bike Tour - Historical Singapore • Let's Go Bike Tour - Marina Bay Night Tour • Virtual Room Singapore • Virtual Reality Fighter Jet Experience • Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass (Round-trip) • River Wonders • Singapore DUCKtours • Singapore River Cruise • Sentosa 4D Adventureland • Gogreen Bicycle Rentals • SkyHelix Sentosa • Adventure Cove Waterpark • The Battlebox • Puzzle Hunt in Chinatown • Puzzle Hunt in Fort Canning Park • Puzzle Hunt in Little India • Tiger Brewery tour • Authentic tea appreciation experience • Scentopia: Augmented reality guided tour • Nature Kayaking Adventure at Pulau Ubin Museums and Places of Interest • National Museum of Singapore • National Gallery Singapore • Asian Civilisations Museum • Malay Heritage Centre • Indian Heritage Centre • Sun Yat-Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall • Jurong Bird Park (closing January 2023) • Science Centre Singapore • Trickeye at Southside Singapore Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction list including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go.
IncludesAdmission to over 40 Singapore attractions and tours Digital pass and guide valid for the number of days purchased
- Your pass will be delivered to you as a PDF, which you can either save on your phone or print
- The pass will include an individual QR-code
- All passes are valid for 2 years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- Activities and attractions may only be accessed once
- After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive days purchased (not 24-hour periods): for example, if you have a 3-day pass and visit an attraction on Monday afternoon, your pass is valid for the remainder of Monday and the following two calendar days (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit; please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, in advance