My Guide Website?
Singapore: 3-Hour Fully-Guided Big Bus Night Tour37 Reviews
Feel the pulse of the city after dark on a evening city tour. See the sunset at Marina Barrage, try local cuisine at Lau Pa Sat, and catch a light show at Gardens by the Bay.
- Enjoy a panoramic night city tour with an English-speaking guide
- Watch the sun sets along the city skyline at Marina Barrage
- Sample local food at Lau Pa Sa and take in the vibrant nightlife
- Catch the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show at Gardens by the Bay
- Cruise past key sites along your tour in a double-decker bus
DescriptionBegin in Suntec City, where you will hop aboard the open-top double decker bus at dusk. With your guide, drive through the iconic Marina Bay to arrive at Marina Barrage, Singapore’s largest and most urbanized neighbourhood. Stop and watch the sun sets along the spectacular city skyline dotted with iconic landmarks is a sheer delight for all. Then, continue to your next stop Lau Pa Sat, and experience Singapore’s unique food culture housed in one of the oldest Victorian structures in South-East Asia. Your third stop is Gardens by the Bay, where you can stroll through the serene gardens and explore a little. Continue to the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show at the Supertree Grove, an impressive set of vertical gardens that light up in a dazzling display. Finally, hop back onto the bus for a drive down Orchard Road, Singapore’s prime shopping belt. Enroute to Orchard, you have the option to end your tour at Clarke Quay, a busy dining and entertainment district home to restaurants, bars and clubs.
Includes3-hour fully-guided evening tour All taxes, fees, and handling charges Professional guide Satay sampling at Lau Pa Sat Tours depart daily at 6:15 PM
- The lower deck of the bus is wheelchair accessible