Singapore: Private Welcome City Tour328 Reviews
Make your visit to Singapore as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Choose from 2, 3 and 4-hour options for this private introduction to the city with a local. Get tips on transportation and top things to see and do.
- Get to know the city of Singapore through the eyes of an enthusiastic local
- Choose what you’d like to see and do during your private tour
- Learn the best ways to get around Singapore and some of its best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore Singapore with a friendly local who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Choose a 2, 3 or 4-hour private tour option. Meet your local at your accommodation to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and shop, the easiest ways to get around and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable making your way around the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During the walking tour, you’ll have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around. Please contact the local partner if you’d like to have a private car included in the tour.
IncludesLocal (Lokafyer) Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city
- Children under 3 years of age can join free of charge
- There is a 50 percent discount for children between 3 and 12 years
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of admission for the guide as well
- You can request a specific time for the tour.
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability