My Guide Website?
Singapore: Private Welcome City Tour334 Reviews
Make your visit to Singapore as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get tips on transportation and top things to see and do during this private introduction to the city with a local.
- Get to know the city of Singapore through the eyes of an enthusiastic local
- Choose what you’d like to see and do during your private tour
- Learn the best ways to get around Singapore and some of its best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore Singapore with a local who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Choose between 7 different tour options to customize your private tour. Meet your local at your accommodation to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and shop, the easiest ways to get around, and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable making your way around the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During the walking tour, you’ll have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around. Decide where you want to go, and discover some of Singapore's hidden gems.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Customized private walking tour Live tour guide
- Children under 3 years of age can join free of charge
- There is a 50 percent discount for children between 3 and 12 years
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of admission for the guide as well
- You can request a specific time for the tour.
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended