My Guide Website?
Singapore: iFly Singapore Ticket for 2 Skydives5 Reviews
Experience the thrill of free-falling conditions with this ticket for two exhilarating sky dives at iFly Singapore, one of the world's largest indoor skydiving wind tunnels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Singapore:If youʻre booking your trip to Singapore last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Singapore: Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck E-Ticket
- Singapore: Katong Local Food and City Highlights Tour
- Singapore: Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Singapore: Sentosa Cable Car Sky Pass Ticket
- Singapore: Highlights and Hidden Gems Private Car Tour
- Let the adrenaline rush of free-fall conditions take your breath away
- Get suited up in high-quality and well-maintained skydiving safety gear
- Choose when to fly with a walk-in ticket that gives you flexibility
- Receive full safety and instructional training from certified professionals
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the South China Sea through the glass wall
DescriptionFeel the rush of skydiving with this ticket for iFly Singapore. Enter a wind tunnel for the time that it takes a real sky diver to fall from 12,000 to 3,000 feet. Enjoy this exciting activity that is just one-fifth the cost of a tandem jump. Get set up with high quality safety gear and have your nerves calmed as your instructor takes you step-by-step through the pre-flight demo and safety training. Discover free-fall conditions as you go into the world's largest themed wind tunnel that is 16.5 feet wide and 56.5 feet tall (almost 5 floors high). Admire unparalleled view of the South China Sea with the tunnel's 18-foot tall acrylic glass wall. Stay comfortable during your jump in a fully air-conditioned space. The state-of-the-art patented technology ensures a high degree of safety and accommodates all types of flyers, from first-timers to seasoned skydivers and military operations. Execute a variety of movements with ease in a tunnel that is large and has a wide range of speeds. Try free flying, four/eight-way formation skydiving, and vertical relative work. Take home a flight certificate to commemorate your unforgettable experience.
IncludesPre-flight demo and safety training by instructor Flight suit and safety equipment 2 skydives per participant Flight certificate
- You must weigh less than 120kg (if shorter than 180cm) or 140kg (if taller than 180cm). Call the activity provider if you exceed the limits
- This activity is for those aged 7 and above
- You must be able to comfortably wear one of the provided helmets
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, those who have previously dislocated their shoulder, those who are in a plaster cast, those who have a history of back/neck injuries, or those who have heart problems
- You cannot be under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs to participate
- It is necessary to have signed the iFly Singapore indemnity form (Flyers under the age of 18 need a signed permission from parent or guardian)