Want to Run Your OwnFind Out More
My Guide Website?
My Guide Website?
Singapore: 4-hour Kayak Fishing Tour3 Reviews
Experience the most thrilling way to catch a fish in Singapore, as you rocket through the water on a leg-powered Hobie fishing kayak to the best fishing locations around. Your guide will take you to some secret spots, as you search for a range of fish.
- Experience the most thrilling way to catch fish
- See a side of Singapore that even the locals don't know about
- Speed through the water on the specialized leg-powered Hobie kayak
- Benefit from an intimate experience with maximum of 4 people
- Share professionally taken photos from your trained fishing guides
DescriptionExperience the thrill of being right at the water as you battle tropical monsters, while surrounded by a picturesque landscape. Kayak fishing brings you that, and much more! Join your guide for a thrilling excursion in the waters of Singapore. You and your buddy will head out with your host on Hobie fishing kayaks, which are lean, mean, stable fishing machines. You’ll paddle with your legs to the hottest fishing spots around thanks to the high-tech Mirage Drive pedals. These pedals will allow for you to be both stable and speedy, the perfect combination for fishing. You can choose from packages for anglers of all tastes and skill levels, just let your guide know what you’re looking for in advance. You’ll fish unique locations such as the busiest shipping waterway in the world between huge tankers. If you’re a fan of the tropical nature, your guide will take you between the mangroves. You can see lizards, colorful birds, and a variety of animals as you go after catfish, barramundi, and mangrove snapper, amongst others. Anglers who want an adrenaline-rushing adventure can go on the Island Hopper trip. Not only will you get a workout while going upstream to the best fishery, but you can also enjoy the gorgeous Sentosa Island and the Southern Islands. Your guide will provide you with everything you need, such as Penn and Shimano tackle, high-quality vests, and all the instructions you can handle!
IncludesHobie fishing kayaks Fishing rod and reels Fishing bait Amazing photos Expert fishing guide Tour commentary Life jacket VHF radio Bottle of water
- If you have a history of motion sickness, take some motion sickness pills first before coming on this trip Remember to bring sunscreen and a hat on the day of your tour Gratuities are optional and not included This tour is non-refundable.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromSGD 199.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today