Singapore Gardens by the Bay: National Garden DayTour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cover lots of ground with 54 hectares of National Garden at your feet
- Visit the Flower Dome; home to plants from the Med and subtropical regions
- Explore the plant life of Montane Region in the Cloud Forest
- Stand below and admire the magnificent 35 meter manmade waterfall
DescriptionDiscover a world of wonders at the award-winning Gardens by the Bay garden attraction, which features more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species! Replicating the cool and dry Mediterranean climate, the Flower Dome features 9 different gardens from 6 continents – Baobabs and Bottle Trees, Succulent Garden, Australian Garden, South African Garden, South American Garden, California Garden, Mediterranean Garden, Olive Grove, and Changing Flower Field Display. At the Cloud Forest, explore the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants, and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montane region, one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls, standing at 35 meters, as well as 7 discovery zones – Lost World, Cloud Walk, Treetop Walk, Crystal Mountain, Earth Check, +5 Degrees, and Secret Garde
IncludesAdmission to Conservatories Pick-up from city hotels to tour center to Gardens By The Bay Admission to OCBC Skyway Drop off at hotel
- Flower Dome will be closed for maintenance on: March 28, April 18, May 16, June 13, July 11, August 29, September 26, October 17, November 7 and December 12 2017
- Cloud Forest will be closed for maintenance on: March 27, April 17, May 15, June 12, July 10, August 28, September 25, October 16, November 16 and December 11 2017
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............