My Guide Website?
Singapore: Sampan Boat Ride Ticket at the Marina Bay Sands
Take a break from shopping at the Marina Bay Sands with a boat ride. Board a beautifully crafted Chinese wooden boat for a relaxing ride along the canal, and marvel at the Rain Oculus.
- Relax as you cruise along the still waters of the Marina Bay Sands canal
- Ride in a beautifully crafted Chinese wooden boat known as a Sampan
- Circle the Rain Oculus, the giant acrylic bowl used to collect rainwater
- Look out for the hourly water cascade from 2 stories above
- Receive access to download 4 digital photos of your Sampan boat ride
DescriptionVisit the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore and take a leisurely ride along the canal at the Shoppes. Purchase a ticket for a Sampan boat ride and take a lap around the mall as your guide does all the paddling. Circle the Rain Oculus and, if you're lucky, witness the hourly water cascade. Hop into the vintage-style Sampan boat for a relaxing journey along the canal. Sit back as your guide paddles you along the waters in style. Make a wish as you circle the Rain Oculus, an oversized acrylic bowl with a diameter of 22 meters. This impressive bowl collects the rainwater that fills the canal. Then, if you're lucky, get to experience the hourly water cascade up close. Over 22,000 liters of water are released per minute from a skylight 2 stories above. At the end of your boat ride, receive 4 digital photos as a memento of your experience.
IncludesRoundtrip Sampan ride 4 digital photos (to be redeemed online)
- This ticket entitles 1 person to 1 Sampan Ride
- Children between the ages of 2 and 8 must be accompanied by an adult, requiring 2 tickets
- The Maximum amount of persons allowed on the Sampan Boat is 4 (excluding the guide)
- Children under 85cm in height are not permitted on the ride
- Guests must remain seated for the duration of the ride
- Entry to the Marina Bay Sands Sampan Ride is subject to availability
- All guests must comply with the rules and regulations for the Sampan ride
- The boat rides are open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The last boat ride is at 8:30 PM