My Guide Website?
Singapore: City Highlights Open-Top Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour92 Reviews
See the best of Singapore onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Cruise by iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, and the Merlion along two different routes.
- Discover the sights of Singapore at your own pace onboard an open-top bus
- Explore the city with 2 tours and enjoy views of the most famous landmarks
- Listen to an informative and entertaining commentary available in 12 languages
- Explore the 3 precincts of Singapore – Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam
- See the iconic Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, and the Botanic Gardens
DescriptionSee the best of Singapore with a Hop-on Hop-off ticket on a Big Bus. Grab a seat with the best views on the open-top, double-decker bus, and enjoy sightseeing at your own pace. Simply hop off and explore when you see something that interests you. Return to the same bus stop and hop on to the next bus to continue your tour. Your ticket gives you access to 2 hop-on hop-off sightseeing routes and it is not only the most comprehensive hop-on touring system in Singapore but also a transport network that links you from hotels to key landmarks and attractions. Hop on to discover and hop off to explore the Lion City. For cultural discoveries, visit the 3 ethnic districts of Singapore – Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam – where you’ll find pre-World War II conserved shophouses, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and traditional trades and handicrafts. Don’t forget to check out the UNESCO world heritage site Botanic Gardens, glamourous and glitzy locations where the hit movie Crazy Rich Asian was filmed, like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay. Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop off at any stop to explore Singapore your way. Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus. Or go for a 2-day Deluxe Ticket that comes with a 3-hours guided Night City Tour. The Night City Tour is a 3 hours fully guided open-top, double-decker bus tour with excellent views of the city skyline at Marina Barrage. Enjoy a sampling of local food at Lau Pa Sat and catch the Garden Rhapsody light and sound show at the Supertree Grove — an impressive set of vertical gardens that light up in a dazzling display.
IncludesBig Bus Hop-On Hop-Off tour with 2 routes A pair of earphones for 12-language audio commentary 3 hours guided Night City Tour (with Deluxe Ticket) All taxes One-way transfer from 33 city bus stops to Suntec City Tourist Hub to begin the tour
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- The lower decks of the routes are wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian and there is a kids channel
- Bus stops may be missed due to road closures and if this occurs notices will be posted at counters and on buses