Wildlife Experience - River Safari with Hotel Pick-Up
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the world's river habitats at the River Safari in Singapore
- Meet the giant pandas of the Giant Panda Forest
- Discover the deepest river in the world
- See a giant puffer fish and the earth's smallest crocodile
- Boat ride
DescriptionEmbark on a journey of discovery at Singapore’s River Safari, Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park, where you can meet more than 5,000 aquatic and terrestrial animals from over 300 species. Explore 8 river habitats, from the mighty Mississippi to the majestic Yangtze, and enjoy rare encounters with river giants and megafish. Stroll through freshwater galleries and enter walk-through exhibits to learn about the fascinating flora and fauna of river habitats. Catch giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Travel down the Amazon River and be amazed by the world's largest freshwater aquarium at the Amazon Flooded Forest. The River is calling.... begin your journey of discovery at River Safari today.
IncludesAdmission to the River Safari
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Boat ride duration is 10 minutes
- Boat ride closure dates: 07 Jul, 04 Aug, 01 Sep, 13 Oct, Nov and 01 Dec.
- Boat ride is subject to availability and will not operate during bad weather such as rain, lightning and thunder.
- Height restrictions: The minimum height restrictions for the boat ride is 1.06 metres. Children between 1.06m and 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............