Wildlife Experience - River Safari with Hotel Pick-Up
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the world's river habitats at the River Safari in Singapore
- Meet the giant pandas of the Giant Panda Forest
- Discover the deepest river in the world
- See a giant puffer fish and the earth's smallest crocodile
- Boat ride
DescriptionEmbark on a journey of discovery at Singapore’s River Safari, Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park, where you can meet more than 5,000 aquatic and terrestrial animals from over 300 species. Explore 8 river habitats, from the mighty Mississippi to the majestic Yangtze, and enjoy rare encounters with river giants and megafish. Stroll through freshwater galleries and enter walk-through exhibits to learn about the fascinating flora and fauna of river habitats. Catch giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Travel down the Amazon River and be amazed by the world's largest freshwater aquarium at the Amazon Flooded Forest. The River is calling.... begin your journey of discovery at River Safari today.
IncludesAdmission to the River Safari
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Boat ride duration is 10 minutes
- Boat ride closure dates: 07 Jul, 04 Aug, 01 Sep, 13 Oct, Nov and 01 Dec.
- Boat ride is subject to availability and will not operate during bad weather such as rain, lightning and thunder.
- Height restrictions: The minimum height restrictions for the boat ride is 1.06 metres. Children between 1.06m and 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
See the best of Singapore onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Cruise by iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, and the toweri4 ReviewsFrom SGD 47.00
3.5-Hour Chinatown Food Adventure
Join this food tour through Singapore’s Chinatown that leaves no stone, rice cake, or noodle roll unturned and learn about one of the city’s most unique neighborhoods4 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.73
Singapore Sports HubMarina-Bay, Singapore
Asia's most inspiring destination for sports, lifestyle and entertainment................
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Wave House SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Singapore itself lacks the great waves surfers long for but the Wave House in Sentosa is now compensating this with their wave generating installation right on the 70,000
Keppel Bay Sailing AcademySentosa, Singapore
Sail training and yatch tour.............
Uncle TrishawArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Singapore's only licensed Trishaw operator.............
Confucius InstituteHolland---Clementi, Singapore
This is for expatriates and non-Chinese speaking individual who wish to pick up the Chinese language.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Marina Bay 3-Hour Mini Segway Tour
Visit 12 amazing viewing points in Singapore on a 3-hour tour by mini Segway. Learn how to operate the easy-to-drive personal transporters and glide effortlessly to Tanjo23 ReviewsFrom SGD 120.00