Wildlife Experience - River Safari with Hotel Pick-Up
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the world's river habitats at the River Safari in Singapore
- Meet the giant pandas of the Giant Panda Forest
- Discover the deepest river in the world
- See a giant puffer fish and the earth's smallest crocodile
- Boat ride
DescriptionEmbark on a journey of discovery at Singapore’s River Safari, Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park, where you can meet more than 5,000 aquatic and terrestrial animals from over 300 species. Explore 8 river habitats, from the mighty Mississippi to the majestic Yangtze, and enjoy rare encounters with river giants and megafish. Stroll through freshwater galleries and enter walk-through exhibits to learn about the fascinating flora and fauna of river habitats. Catch giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Travel down the Amazon River and be amazed by the world's largest freshwater aquarium at the Amazon Flooded Forest. The River is calling.... begin your journey of discovery at River Safari today.
IncludesAdmission to the River Safari
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Boat ride duration is 10 minutes
- Boat ride closure dates: 07 Jul, 04 Aug, 01 Sep, 13 Oct, Nov and 01 Dec.
- Boat ride is subject to availability and will not operate during bad weather such as rain, lightning and thunder.
- Height restrictions: The minimum height restrictions for the boat ride is 1.06 metres. Children between 1.06m and 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Singapore Walking Tour Cityscapes
Go on a 3-hour historical walking tour through modern Singapore. Enjoy architecture, old and new, and sample local delicacies like kaya toast and unique cookies.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Singapore Discovery CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Wake every inch of the sensory nerves for an unforgettable experience at The Singapore Discovery Centre.............
Changi Golf ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
A challenging course with panoramic view of the sea.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
Sri Sivan TempleEast-Coast, Singapore
A mighty Hindu temple in the Geylang neighbourhood.............
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
S.E.A AquariumSentosa, Singapore
Part of Marine Life Park, S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest oceanarium.............