Wildlife Experience - River Safari with Hotel Pick-Up
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the world's river habitats at the River Safari in Singapore
- Meet the giant pandas of the Giant Panda Forest
- Discover the deepest river in the world
- See a giant puffer fish and the earth's smallest crocodile
- Boat ride
DescriptionEmbark on a journey of discovery at Singapore’s River Safari, Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park, where you can meet more than 5,000 aquatic and terrestrial animals from over 300 species. Explore 8 river habitats, from the mighty Mississippi to the majestic Yangtze, and enjoy rare encounters with river giants and megafish. Stroll through freshwater galleries and enter walk-through exhibits to learn about the fascinating flora and fauna of river habitats. Catch giant pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest, the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Travel down the Amazon River and be amazed by the world's largest freshwater aquarium at the Amazon Flooded Forest. The River is calling.... begin your journey of discovery at River Safari today.
IncludesAdmission to the River Safari
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Boat ride duration is 10 minutes
- Boat ride closure dates: 07 Jul, 04 Aug, 01 Sep, 13 Oct, Nov and 01 Dec.
- Boat ride is subject to availability and will not operate during bad weather such as rain, lightning and thunder.
- Height restrictions: The minimum height restrictions for the boat ride is 1.06 metres. Children between 1.06m and 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............