Universal Studios Singapore™ Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Access all 7 zones at Universal Studios Singapore™
- Bring the silver screen to life as you ride rollercoasters and dine at themed restaurants
- Enjoy a day of fun for everyone, from the young to the young at heart
DescriptionGo beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and TV series. Universal Studios Singapore™ is 1 of only 4 Universal Studios locations across the globe. It boasts 24 rides and attractions to satisfy every cinematic fantasy. Experience the dueling roller coaster of Battlestar Galactica, ride the river rapids of Jurassic Park and see a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. It's sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff's every fantasy.
Includes• Universal Studios Singapore™ entrance ticket
- Your ticket is valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase and you can use your ticket anytime within this period
- Ticket is for 1-day at Universal Studios Singapore™. There are no limitations of the rides that you can take
- Child tickets are valid for children 4-12 years old. Children up to 3 years old get free entrance
- This is the ticket for the entrance & all rides. If you wish to skip the line for the rides, express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
Singapore Polo ClubNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is the place to watch a Polo game.............
Warren Golf & Country ClubWest-Jurong, Singapore
A distinctive golf and lifestyle club in Singapore............
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Private 3-Hour eScooter Adventure by Marina Bay
Zip your way around the playground of Singapore aboard an eScooter on this private tour of the Marina Bay area. Be in awe of the iconic buildings and breathtaking views aFrom SGD 382.78
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Bukit Brown CemeteryNature-Reserve, Singapore
Considered as the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China, Bukit Brown is also a magical and serene place in the middle of a jungle, telling Singapore's history........