Universal Studios Singapore™ Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Access all 7 zones at Universal Studios Singapore™
- Bring the silver screen to life as you ride rollercoasters and dine at themed restaurants
- Enjoy a day of fun for everyone, from the young to the young at heart
DescriptionGo beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and TV series. Universal Studios Singapore™ is 1 of only 4 Universal Studios locations across the globe. It boasts 24 rides and attractions to satisfy every cinematic fantasy. Experience the dueling roller coaster of Battlestar Galactica, ride the river rapids of Jurassic Park and see a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. It's sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff's every fantasy.
Includes• Universal Studios Singapore™ entrance ticket
- Your ticket is valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase and you can use your ticket anytime within this period
- Ticket is for 1-day at Universal Studios Singapore™. There are no limitations of the rides that you can take
- Child tickets are valid for children 4-12 years old. Children up to 3 years old get free entrance
- This is the ticket for the entrance & all rides. If you wish to skip the line for the rides, express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............