Universal Studios Singapore™ Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Access all 7 zones at Universal Studios Singapore™
- Bring the silver screen to life as you ride rollercoasters and dine at themed restaurants
- Enjoy a day of fun for everyone, from the young to the young at heart
DescriptionGo beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and TV series. Universal Studios Singapore™ is 1 of only 4 Universal Studios locations across the globe. It boasts 24 rides and attractions to satisfy every cinematic fantasy. Experience the dueling roller coaster of Battlestar Galactica, ride the river rapids of Jurassic Park and see a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. It's sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff's every fantasy.
Includes• Universal Studios Singapore™ entrance ticket
- Your ticket is valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase and you can use your ticket anytime within this period
- Ticket is for 1-day at Universal Studios Singapore™. There are no limitations of the rides that you can take
- Child tickets are valid for children 4-12 years old. Children up to 3 years old get free entrance
- This is the ticket for the entrance & all rides. If you wish to skip the line for the rides, express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo