Universal Studios Singapore™ Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Access all 7 zones at Universal Studios Singapore™
- Bring the silver screen to life as you ride rollercoasters and dine at themed restaurants
- Enjoy a day of fun for everyone, from the young to the young at heart
DescriptionGo beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite blockbuster films and TV series. Universal Studios Singapore™ is 1 of only 4 Universal Studios locations across the globe. It boasts 24 rides and attractions to satisfy every cinematic fantasy. Experience the dueling roller coaster of Battlestar Galactica, ride the river rapids of Jurassic Park and see a 4D Shrek show. The 50-acre park has 7 different movie-themed zones: Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Madagascar. It's sure to indulge the thrill-seeker or movie buff's every fantasy.
Includes• Universal Studios Singapore™ entrance ticket
- Your ticket is valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase and you can use your ticket anytime within this period
- Ticket is for 1-day at Universal Studios Singapore™. There are no limitations of the rides that you can take
- Child tickets are valid for children 4-12 years old. Children up to 3 years old get free entrance
- This is the ticket for the entrance & all rides. If you wish to skip the line for the rides, express passes can be bought at any merchandise store within the park
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Hop in to a cable car and feast your eyes on the most amazing views of the city while you savor the best of delicacies that Singapore can offer under the night sky.5 ReviewsFrom SGD 69.00
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
Church of Sts Peter and PaulCivic-District, Singapore
Built between 1869 and 1870, the Church of Sts. Peter & Paul used to served mainly the Chinese community and is known as the "Mother Church" among local Catholics........
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
Centre Stage School of the ArtsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
It's all about stage performance............
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
An 18-hole indoor mini-golf to discover Singapore and some of its key attractions.............
DUCK & HiPPO ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
Offering popular tourist tours around the city, DUCK & HIPPO is one of two top-less tour bus operators in Singapore.............