Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the perfectly renovated and preserved building
- Learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution
- Explore the collection of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen
DescriptionThis quiet enclave used to be favored by rich merchants for its privacy. Its discrete location also made it an ideal base for Dr Sun Yat Sen and his organisation, the Tong Ming Hui, in 1911 as they made plans to topple the 267-year rule of the Qing Dynasty in China. The ancient preserving building has been renovated perfectly with the original design of the well-known luxurious villa. Enter the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, and travel through history back to the time of the Chinese Revolution. This villa-museum commemorates Dr. Sun, the renowned leader in the 1911 Chinese Revolution and a pivotal figure in Chinese and Southeast Asian history. The memorial hall was the base of the Chinese Revolutionary Alliance and contains a large collection of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen, along with other artifacts from the revolution. The displays showcase the history of the Singaporean Chinese community during the first half of the 20th Century and the impact of the revolution on Singapore and other Southeast Asian societies.
Includes• Admission ticket to Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall • Access to Permanent Galleries
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM. Last admission is at 4:30 PM
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo
Jurong Bird Park: Lunch with Parrots & Entry E-Ticket
Indulge in a sumptuous spread of Asian food and enjoy hearty laughs while colorful avian personalities surprise you with their talents in this highly interactive 30-minut1 ReviewsFrom SGD 45.00