Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the perfectly renovated and preserved building
- Learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution
- Explore the collection of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen
DescriptionThis quiet enclave used to be favored by rich merchants for its privacy. Its discrete location also made it an ideal base for Dr Sun Yat Sen and his organisation, the Tong Ming Hui, in 1911 as they made plans to topple the 267-year rule of the Qing Dynasty in China. The ancient preserving building has been renovated perfectly with the original design of the well-known luxurious villa. Enter the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, and travel through history back to the time of the Chinese Revolution. This villa-museum commemorates Dr. Sun, the renowned leader in the 1911 Chinese Revolution and a pivotal figure in Chinese and Southeast Asian history. The memorial hall was the base of the Chinese Revolutionary Alliance and contains a large collection of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen, along with other artifacts from the revolution. The displays showcase the history of the Singaporean Chinese community during the first half of the 20th Century and the impact of the revolution on Singapore and other Southeast Asian societies.
Includes• Admission ticket to Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall • Access to Permanent Galleries
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM. Last admission is at 4:30 PM
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............