Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the perfectly renovated and preserved building
- Learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution
- Explore the collection of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen
DescriptionThis quiet enclave used to be favored by rich merchants for its privacy. Its discrete location also made it an ideal base for Dr Sun Yat Sen and his organisation, the Tong Ming Hui, in 1911 as they made plans to topple the 267-year rule of the Qing Dynasty in China. The ancient preserving building has been renovated perfectly with the original design of the well-known luxurious villa. Enter the Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, and travel through history back to the time of the Chinese Revolution. This villa-museum commemorates Dr. Sun, the renowned leader in the 1911 Chinese Revolution and a pivotal figure in Chinese and Southeast Asian history. The memorial hall was the base of the Chinese Revolutionary Alliance and contains a large collection of historical photographs and personal belongings of Sun Yat Sen, along with other artifacts from the revolution. The displays showcase the history of the Singaporean Chinese community during the first half of the 20th Century and the impact of the revolution on Singapore and other Southeast Asian societies.
Includes• Admission ticket to Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall • Access to Permanent Galleries
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM. Last admission is at 4:30 PM
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............