Singapore's Colonial Past Walking Tour with Afternoon Tea
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at colonial buildings and 5 grand old bridges
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Heritage Fullerton Hotel
- Discover the Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Mail a postcard home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box
- Cruise in a traditional Bumboat along the Singapore River
DescriptionYour tour starts at The Singapore River. Admire beautifully restored warehouses that now house chic quayside dining and entertainment spots, and the contrasting skyscrapers of the Financial District. Marvel at magnificent colonial buildings and five grand old bridges, before stopping at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Enjoy a delightful three-tier afternoon tea; served at the sun-lit courtyard with its magnificent high glass ceiling. Walk it all off at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, or mail a post card home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box. Step back in time to when a Fortress was built at the mouth of the Singapore River to the first General Post Office in the early 20th century and now the beautifully restored Fullerton Hotel, Singapore's 71st National Monument. End this heritage trail on a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River and watch the transformation from fishing village to a great seaport!
Includes3.5 hour guided tour Afternoon tea at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Bumboat Cruise on the Singapore River Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop off from all major Singapore and Sentosa hotels Extra beverages
- Dress code: men are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, sandals without socks, or slippers; women are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, slippers, clogs, or slip-ons
- Tours are not available on Sundays or public holidays
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sultans of Spice: A Kampong Glam Guided Walk
Visit this unqiue cultural enclave of Singapore and uncover a curious blend of Islamic and Malay folk traditions in the legends. From your expert guide learn how Singapor6 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Changi World War II Tour
Travel back to World War 2 and the horrors of the Changi Prisoner-of-War camps during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Follow the path of major war memorials, includ77 ReviewsFrom SGD 60.00
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Singapore's Little India Guided Walking Tour
Explore the spots that give Little India its unique charm, including a Sari and Garland Shop and a Spice Shop. Your expert guide will lead you through this vibrant distri16 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
A place for the entire family, Amazonia is a thrilling one-stop-destination for all things fun. Spread out over 9500 sqft it offers a large area for children to jump, pla
Fort Canning ParkRiver-Valley, Singapore
The Fort Canning park is home to an incredible history filled with war and unforgettable stories of Singapore's past. Visit to witness how history has shaped what remains
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Snow CityWest-Jurong, Singapore
Imagine winter with soft snow slopes, tube rides, ice sculptures and snow ball fights and you will know what to expect at Snow City.............
Singapore ZooNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Singapore Zoo: A dream come true for all animal lovers! Immerse yourself in a marvelous rainforest and get as close as possible to over 300 species and 3,000 animals.....
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....