Singapore's Colonial Past Walking Tour with Afternoon Tea
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at colonial buildings and 5 grand old bridges
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Heritage Fullerton Hotel
- Discover the Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Mail a postcard home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box
- Cruise in a traditional Bumboat along the Singapore River
DescriptionYour tour starts at The Singapore River. Admire beautifully restored warehouses that now house chic quayside dining and entertainment spots, and the contrasting skyscrapers of the Financial District. Marvel at magnificent colonial buildings and five grand old bridges, before stopping at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Enjoy a delightful three-tier afternoon tea; served at the sun-lit courtyard with its magnificent high glass ceiling. Walk it all off at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, or mail a post card home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box. Step back in time to when a Fortress was built at the mouth of the Singapore River to the first General Post Office in the early 20th century and now the beautifully restored Fullerton Hotel, Singapore's 71st National Monument. End this heritage trail on a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River and watch the transformation from fishing village to a great seaport!
Includes3.5 hour guided tour Afternoon tea at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Bumboat Cruise on the Singapore River Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop off from all major Singapore and Sentosa hotels Extra beverages
- Dress code: men are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, sandals without socks, or slippers; women are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, slippers, clogs, or slip-ons
- Tours are not available on Sundays or public holidays
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............