Singapore's Colonial Past Walking Tour with Afternoon Tea
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at colonial buildings and 5 grand old bridges
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Heritage Fullerton Hotel
- Discover the Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Mail a postcard home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box
- Cruise in a traditional Bumboat along the Singapore River
DescriptionYour tour starts at The Singapore River. Admire beautifully restored warehouses that now house chic quayside dining and entertainment spots, and the contrasting skyscrapers of the Financial District. Marvel at magnificent colonial buildings and five grand old bridges, before stopping at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Enjoy a delightful three-tier afternoon tea; served at the sun-lit courtyard with its magnificent high glass ceiling. Walk it all off at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, or mail a post card home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box. Step back in time to when a Fortress was built at the mouth of the Singapore River to the first General Post Office in the early 20th century and now the beautifully restored Fullerton Hotel, Singapore's 71st National Monument. End this heritage trail on a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River and watch the transformation from fishing village to a great seaport!
Includes3.5 hour guided tour Afternoon tea at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Bumboat Cruise on the Singapore River Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop off from all major Singapore and Sentosa hotels Extra beverages
- Dress code: men are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, sandals without socks, or slippers; women are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, slippers, clogs, or slip-ons
- Tours are not available on Sundays or public holidays
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............