Singapore's Colonial Past Walking Tour with Afternoon Tea
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at colonial buildings and 5 grand old bridges
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Heritage Fullerton Hotel
- Discover the Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Mail a postcard home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box
- Cruise in a traditional Bumboat along the Singapore River
DescriptionYour tour starts at The Singapore River. Admire beautifully restored warehouses that now house chic quayside dining and entertainment spots, and the contrasting skyscrapers of the Financial District. Marvel at magnificent colonial buildings and five grand old bridges, before stopping at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Enjoy a delightful three-tier afternoon tea; served at the sun-lit courtyard with its magnificent high glass ceiling. Walk it all off at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, or mail a post card home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box. Step back in time to when a Fortress was built at the mouth of the Singapore River to the first General Post Office in the early 20th century and now the beautifully restored Fullerton Hotel, Singapore's 71st National Monument. End this heritage trail on a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River and watch the transformation from fishing village to a great seaport!
Includes3.5 hour guided tour Afternoon tea at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Bumboat Cruise on the Singapore River Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop off from all major Singapore and Sentosa hotels Extra beverages
- Dress code: men are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, sandals without socks, or slippers; women are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, slippers, clogs, or slip-ons
- Tours are not available on Sundays or public holidays
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Afternoon till Sunset at Sentosa
See Singapore's dazzling skyline by cable car to Sentosa, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. Step into 4D Magix, adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island, and enjoy30 ReviewsFrom SGD 99.00
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
NS Resort & Country Club at Changi (Golf)East-Coast, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, the Police Force, and those who have performed national service as well as their families.
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Sultan MosqueArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Sultan Mosque, located in Muscat Street in the Kampong Glam area is the most important mosque in Singapore................
Palate SensationsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
A dedicated school for passionate home cooks and aspiring Chefs.............
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumChinatown, Singapore
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (BTRTM) is a breathtaking dedication to the Sacred Buddha and a must visit when in Chinatown. Experience the temple's calming atmosphere and