Singapore's Colonial Past Walking Tour with Afternoon Tea
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at colonial buildings and 5 grand old bridges
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Heritage Fullerton Hotel
- Discover the Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Mail a postcard home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box
- Cruise in a traditional Bumboat along the Singapore River
DescriptionYour tour starts at The Singapore River. Admire beautifully restored warehouses that now house chic quayside dining and entertainment spots, and the contrasting skyscrapers of the Financial District. Marvel at magnificent colonial buildings and five grand old bridges, before stopping at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Enjoy a delightful three-tier afternoon tea; served at the sun-lit courtyard with its magnificent high glass ceiling. Walk it all off at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, or mail a post card home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box. Step back in time to when a Fortress was built at the mouth of the Singapore River to the first General Post Office in the early 20th century and now the beautifully restored Fullerton Hotel, Singapore's 71st National Monument. End this heritage trail on a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River and watch the transformation from fishing village to a great seaport!
Includes3.5 hour guided tour Afternoon tea at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Bumboat Cruise on the Singapore River Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop off from all major Singapore and Sentosa hotels Extra beverages
- Dress code: men are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, sandals without socks, or slippers; women are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, slippers, clogs, or slip-ons
- Tours are not available on Sundays or public holidays
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00