Singapore's Colonial Past Walking Tour with Afternoon Tea
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at colonial buildings and 5 grand old bridges
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Heritage Fullerton Hotel
- Discover the Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Mail a postcard home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box
- Cruise in a traditional Bumboat along the Singapore River
DescriptionYour tour starts at The Singapore River. Admire beautifully restored warehouses that now house chic quayside dining and entertainment spots, and the contrasting skyscrapers of the Financial District. Marvel at magnificent colonial buildings and five grand old bridges, before stopping at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Enjoy a delightful three-tier afternoon tea; served at the sun-lit courtyard with its magnificent high glass ceiling. Walk it all off at The Fullerton Heritage Gallery, or mail a post card home through the colonial-style Red Pillar Post Box. Step back in time to when a Fortress was built at the mouth of the Singapore River to the first General Post Office in the early 20th century and now the beautifully restored Fullerton Hotel, Singapore's 71st National Monument. End this heritage trail on a bumboat cruise along the iconic Singapore River and watch the transformation from fishing village to a great seaport!
Includes3.5 hour guided tour Afternoon tea at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Bumboat Cruise on the Singapore River Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop off from all major Singapore and Sentosa hotels Extra beverages
- Dress code: men are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, sandals without socks, or slippers; women are not permitted to wear bermuda shirts, shorts, slippers, clogs, or slip-ons
- Tours are not available on Sundays or public holidays
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel.
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
Singapore Polo ClubNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is the place to watch a Polo game.............
Warren Golf & Country ClubWest-Jurong, Singapore
A distinctive golf and lifestyle club in Singapore............
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Private 3-Hour eScooter Adventure by Marina Bay
Zip your way around the playground of Singapore aboard an eScooter on this private tour of the Marina Bay area. Be in awe of the iconic buildings and breathtaking views aFrom SGD 382.78
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Bukit Brown CemeteryNature-Reserve, Singapore
Considered as the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China, Bukit Brown is also a magical and serene place in the middle of a jungle, telling Singapore's history........