Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the world renowned Tiger Brewery
- Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour
- Head to the Tiger Tavern for a tasting session with seven different beer varieties and unlimited samples
DescriptionDuring your stay in Singapore, make sure to visit the iconic Tiger Brewery. Check out Tiger’s history and brand heritage, which dates back to 1932 then head into the brewing facility for your interactive tour that shows you what ingredients go into the local lager. Check out an ingredients display for a whiff of the malty aroma, and learn about the different production steps, from milling to mashing to fermentation to filtration. In the packaging gallery, find out about the distribution process of Tiger bottles, and then try pouring your own draught beer. Your final stop is the Tiger Tavern, where you can enjoy a glass of fresh Tiger beer and a glass of Heineken. Your 45-minute tasting session introduces you to seven different beers, such as Anchor, ABC and Guinness Foreign Extra.
Includes45-minute guided tour Free beer sampling Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour schedule: 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- All guests are required to produce a photo identity card for admission into the brewery.
- A 45-minute tour and a 45-minute beer appreciation session at the Tiger Tavern.
- Children under 18 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult and do not get any alcoholic drinks, children age 5 years and below are admitted for free.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
See the best of Singapore onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Cruise by iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, and the toweri4 ReviewsFrom SGD 47.00
3.5-Hour Chinatown Food Adventure
Join this food tour through Singapore’s Chinatown that leaves no stone, rice cake, or noodle roll unturned and learn about one of the city’s most unique neighborhoods4 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.73
Singapore Sports HubMarina-Bay, Singapore
Asia's most inspiring destination for sports, lifestyle and entertainment................
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Wave House SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Singapore itself lacks the great waves surfers long for but the Wave House in Sentosa is now compensating this with their wave generating installation right on the 70,000
Keppel Bay Sailing AcademySentosa, Singapore
Sail training and yatch tour.............
Uncle TrishawArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Singapore's only licensed Trishaw operator.............
Confucius InstituteHolland---Clementi, Singapore
This is for expatriates and non-Chinese speaking individual who wish to pick up the Chinese language.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Marina Bay 3-Hour Mini Segway Tour
Visit 12 amazing viewing points in Singapore on a 3-hour tour by mini Segway. Learn how to operate the easy-to-drive personal transporters and glide effortlessly to Tanjo23 ReviewsFrom SGD 120.00