Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the world renowned Tiger Brewery
- Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour
- Head to the Tiger Tavern for a tasting session with seven different beer varieties and unlimited samples
DescriptionDuring your stay in Singapore, make sure to visit the iconic Tiger Brewery. Check out Tiger’s history and brand heritage, which dates back to 1932 then head into the brewing facility for your interactive tour that shows you what ingredients go into the local lager. Check out an ingredients display for a whiff of the malty aroma, and learn about the different production steps, from milling to mashing to fermentation to filtration. In the packaging gallery, find out about the distribution process of Tiger bottles, and then try pouring your own draught beer. Your final stop is the Tiger Tavern, where you can enjoy a glass of fresh Tiger beer and a glass of Heineken. Your 45-minute tasting session introduces you to seven different beers, such as Anchor, ABC and Guinness Foreign Extra.
Includes45-minute guided tour Free beer sampling Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour schedule: 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- All guests are required to produce a photo identity card for admission into the brewery.
- A 45-minute tour and a 45-minute beer appreciation session at the Tiger Tavern.
- Children under 18 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult and do not get any alcoholic drinks, children age 5 years and below are admitted for free.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............