Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the world renowned Tiger Brewery
- Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour
- Head to the Tiger Tavern for a tasting session with seven different beer varieties and unlimited samples
DescriptionDuring your stay in Singapore, make sure to visit the iconic Tiger Brewery. Check out Tiger’s history and brand heritage, which dates back to 1932 then head into the brewing facility for your interactive tour that shows you what ingredients go into the local lager. Check out an ingredients display for a whiff of the malty aroma, and learn about the different production steps, from milling to mashing to fermentation to filtration. In the packaging gallery, find out about the distribution process of Tiger bottles, and then try pouring your own draught beer. Your final stop is the Tiger Tavern, where you can enjoy a glass of fresh Tiger beer and a glass of Heineken. Your 45-minute tasting session introduces you to seven different beers, such as Anchor, ABC and Guinness Foreign Extra.
Includes45-minute guided tour Free beer sampling Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour schedule: 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- All guests are required to produce a photo identity card for admission into the brewery.
- A 45-minute tour and a 45-minute beer appreciation session at the Tiger Tavern.
- Children under 18 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult and do not get any alcoholic drinks, children age 5 years and below are admitted for free.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............