Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the world renowned Tiger Brewery
- Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour
- Head to the Tiger Tavern for a tasting session with seven different beer varieties and unlimited samples
DescriptionDuring your stay in Singapore, make sure to visit the iconic Tiger Brewery. Check out Tiger’s history and brand heritage, which dates back to 1932 then head into the brewing facility for your interactive tour that shows you what ingredients go into the local lager. Check out an ingredients display for a whiff of the malty aroma, and learn about the different production steps, from milling to mashing to fermentation to filtration. In the packaging gallery, find out about the distribution process of Tiger bottles, and then try pouring your own draught beer. Your final stop is the Tiger Tavern, where you can enjoy a glass of fresh Tiger beer and a glass of Heineken. Your 45-minute tasting session introduces you to seven different beers, such as Anchor, ABC and Guinness Foreign Extra.
Includes45-minute guided tour Free beer sampling Hotel pick-up
- Guided tour schedule: 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- All guests are required to produce a photo identity card for admission into the brewery.
- A 45-minute tour and a 45-minute beer appreciation session at the Tiger Tavern.
- Children under 18 are admitted only if accompanied by an adult and do not get any alcoholic drinks, children age 5 years and below are admitted for free.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Singapore Walking Tour Cityscapes
Go on a 3-hour historical walking tour through modern Singapore. Enjoy architecture, old and new, and sample local delicacies like kaya toast and unique cookies.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Singapore Discovery CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Wake every inch of the sensory nerves for an unforgettable experience at The Singapore Discovery Centre.............
Changi Golf ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
A challenging course with panoramic view of the sea.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
Sri Sivan TempleEast-Coast, Singapore
A mighty Hindu temple in the Geylang neighbourhood.............
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
S.E.A AquariumSentosa, Singapore
Part of Marine Life Park, S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest oceanarium.............