Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of Singapore on a flexible hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus
- Drive along the streets of China Town, Kampong Glam, and Little India
- Stop to shop at modern shopping malls, such as Suntec City
- Discover the statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles
- Learn more about the region at the Asian Civilization Museum, and Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Take time out on the banks of the Singapore River, or at the modern Marina Bay
- Cruise along the Singapore River
- Try some street food in Little India and on Arab Street
- Unwind in the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the Chinese and Japanese Gardens
- See the fearsome creatures of the Singapore Crocodilarium
DescriptionSave time and money with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. The open-top bus comes with pre recorded audio commentary in 13 languages, describing all the main attractions. Convenient stops around the route let you explore Singapore at your leisure. Explore the vibrant markets of the Little India district, or hop off at the Marina Bay Sands to see the infinity pool on the roof of this luxury hotel. The first stop for both routes is at the Suntec City Tourist Hub but you can hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops along the routes. There are so many things to do in the city, and this sightseeing tour will get you to them all, with regular buses every 20 minutes and stops at the following locations: Yellow Line 1. Suntec Hub 2. Pan Pacific 3. Singapore Flyer 4. Marina Bay Sands 5. Fullerton Hotel 6. City Hall 7. Clarke Quay 8. Liang Court 9. Robertson Quay 10. Miramar Hotel 11. Zion Food Centre 12. Wheelock Place 13. Tourism Court 14. Botanic Gardens 15. Orchard Hotel 16. Marriott Hotel 17. Mandarin Orchard 18. SVC Orchard 19. Orchard Plaza 20. Rendezvous Hotel 21. Singapore Arts Museum 22. Raffles City Red Line 23. Suntec Hub 24. Fu Lu Shou 25. Little India 26. Broadway Hotel 27. Golden Landmark 28. Kampong Glam 29. Hotel Intercontinental 30. City Hall 31. Supreme Court 32. Boat Quay 33. Chinatown 34. Kreta Ayer 35. People’s Park Centre 36. Hong Lim Park 37. Old Custom House 38. Marina Bay Sands Convention
IncludesAudio commentary in 13 languages Kids commentary 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected) Entrance fees to attractions Gratuities Food & drink
- Red Line First tour: 9:30 AM Last tour: 5:00 PM Duration: 50 minutes Frequency: 15 - 30 minutes Yellow Line First tour: 8:30 AM Last tour: 6:00 PM Duration: 50-70 minutes Frequency: 15 - 25 minutes Bus tour operates all year round (except on Chinese New Year, and Singapore Formula 1 weekend)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti