Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of Singapore on a flexible hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus
- Drive along the streets of China Town, Kampong Glam, and Little India
- Stop to shop at modern shopping malls, such as Suntec City
- Discover the statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles
- Learn more about the region at the Asian Civilization Museum, and Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Take time out on the banks of the Singapore River, or at the modern Marina Bay
- Cruise along the Singapore River
- Try some street food in Little India and on Arab Street
- Unwind in the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the Chinese and Japanese Gardens
- See the fearsome creatures of the Singapore Crocodilarium
DescriptionSave time and money with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. The open-top bus comes with pre recorded audio commentary in 13 languages, describing all the main attractions. Convenient stops around the route let you explore Singapore at your leisure. Explore the vibrant markets of the Little India district, or hop off at the Marina Bay Sands to see the infinity pool on the roof of this luxury hotel. The first stop for both routes is at the Suntec City Tourist Hub but you can hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops along the routes. There are so many things to do in the city, and this sightseeing tour will get you to them all, with regular buses every 20 minutes and stops at the following locations: Yellow Line 1. Suntec Hub 2. Pan Pacific 3. Singapore Flyer 4. Marina Bay Sands 5. Fullerton Hotel 6. City Hall 7. Clarke Quay 8. Liang Court 9. Robertson Quay 10. Miramar Hotel 11. Zion Food Centre 12. Wheelock Place 13. Tourism Court 14. Botanic Gardens 15. Orchard Hotel 16. Marriott Hotel 17. Mandarin Orchard 18. SVC Orchard 19. Orchard Plaza 20. Rendezvous Hotel 21. Singapore Arts Museum 22. Raffles City Red Line 23. Suntec Hub 24. Fu Lu Shou 25. Little India 26. Broadway Hotel 27. Golden Landmark 28. Kampong Glam 29. Hotel Intercontinental 30. City Hall 31. Supreme Court 32. Boat Quay 33. Chinatown 34. Kreta Ayer 35. People’s Park Centre 36. Hong Lim Park 37. Old Custom House 38. Marina Bay Sands Convention
IncludesAudio commentary in 13 languages Kids commentary 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected) Entrance fees to attractions Gratuities Food & drink
- Red Line First tour: 9:30 AM Last tour: 5:00 PM Duration: 50 minutes Frequency: 15 - 30 minutes Yellow Line First tour: 8:30 AM Last tour: 6:00 PM Duration: 50-70 minutes Frequency: 15 - 25 minutes Bus tour operates all year round (except on Chinese New Year, and Singapore Formula 1 weekend)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo