Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of Singapore on a flexible hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus
- Drive along the streets of China Town, Kampong Glam, and Little India
- Stop to shop at modern shopping malls, such as Suntec City
- Discover the statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles
- Learn more about the region at the Asian Civilization Museum, and Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Take time out on the banks of the Singapore River, or at the modern Marina Bay
- Cruise along the Singapore River
- Try some street food in Little India and on Arab Street
- Unwind in the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the Chinese and Japanese Gardens
- See the fearsome creatures of the Singapore Crocodilarium
DescriptionSave time and money with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. The open-top bus comes with pre recorded audio commentary in 13 languages, describing all the main attractions. Convenient stops around the route let you explore Singapore at your leisure. Explore the vibrant markets of the Little India district, or hop off at the Marina Bay Sands to see the infinity pool on the roof of this luxury hotel. The first stop for both routes is at the Suntec City Tourist Hub but you can hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops along the routes. There are so many things to do in the city, and this sightseeing tour will get you to them all, with regular buses every 20 minutes and stops at the following locations: Yellow Line 1. Suntec Hub 2. Pan Pacific 3. Singapore Flyer 4. Marina Bay Sands 5. Fullerton Hotel 6. City Hall 7. Clarke Quay 8. Liang Court 9. Robertson Quay 10. Miramar Hotel 11. Zion Food Centre 12. Wheelock Place 13. Tourism Court 14. Botanic Gardens 15. Orchard Hotel 16. Marriott Hotel 17. Mandarin Orchard 18. SVC Orchard 19. Orchard Plaza 20. Rendezvous Hotel 21. Singapore Arts Museum 22. Raffles City Red Line 23. Suntec Hub 24. Fu Lu Shou 25. Little India 26. Broadway Hotel 27. Golden Landmark 28. Kampong Glam 29. Hotel Intercontinental 30. City Hall 31. Supreme Court 32. Boat Quay 33. Chinatown 34. Kreta Ayer 35. People’s Park Centre 36. Hong Lim Park 37. Old Custom House 38. Marina Bay Sands Convention
IncludesAudio commentary in 13 languages Kids commentary 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected) Entrance fees to attractions Gratuities Food & drink
- Red Line First tour: 9:30 AM Last tour: 5:00 PM Duration: 50 minutes Frequency: 15 - 30 minutes Yellow Line First tour: 8:30 AM Last tour: 6:00 PM Duration: 50-70 minutes Frequency: 15 - 25 minutes Bus tour operates all year round (except on Chinese New Year, and Singapore Formula 1 weekend)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00