Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of Singapore on a flexible hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus
- Drive along the streets of China Town, Kampong Glam, and Little India
- Stop to shop at modern shopping malls, such as Suntec City
- Discover the statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles
- Learn more about the region at the Asian Civilization Museum, and Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Take time out on the banks of the Singapore River, or at the modern Marina Bay
- Cruise along the Singapore River
- Try some street food in Little India and on Arab Street
- Unwind in the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the Chinese and Japanese Gardens
- See the fearsome creatures of the Singapore Crocodilarium
DescriptionSave time and money with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. The open-top bus comes with pre recorded audio commentary in 13 languages, describing all the main attractions. Convenient stops around the route let you explore Singapore at your leisure. Explore the vibrant markets of the Little India district, or hop off at the Marina Bay Sands to see the infinity pool on the roof of this luxury hotel. The first stop for both routes is at the Suntec City Tourist Hub but you can hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops along the routes. There are so many things to do in the city, and this sightseeing tour will get you to them all, with regular buses every 20 minutes and stops at the following locations: Yellow Line 1. Suntec Hub 2. Pan Pacific 3. Singapore Flyer 4. Marina Bay Sands 5. Fullerton Hotel 6. City Hall 7. Clarke Quay 8. Liang Court 9. Robertson Quay 10. Miramar Hotel 11. Zion Food Centre 12. Wheelock Place 13. Tourism Court 14. Botanic Gardens 15. Orchard Hotel 16. Marriott Hotel 17. Mandarin Orchard 18. SVC Orchard 19. Orchard Plaza 20. Rendezvous Hotel 21. Singapore Arts Museum 22. Raffles City Red Line 23. Suntec Hub 24. Fu Lu Shou 25. Little India 26. Broadway Hotel 27. Golden Landmark 28. Kampong Glam 29. Hotel Intercontinental 30. City Hall 31. Supreme Court 32. Boat Quay 33. Chinatown 34. Kreta Ayer 35. People’s Park Centre 36. Hong Lim Park 37. Old Custom House 38. Marina Bay Sands Convention
IncludesAudio commentary in 13 languages Kids commentary 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected) Entrance fees to attractions Gratuities Food & drink
- Red Line First tour: 9:30 AM Last tour: 5:00 PM Duration: 50 minutes Frequency: 15 - 30 minutes Yellow Line First tour: 8:30 AM Last tour: 6:00 PM Duration: 50-70 minutes Frequency: 15 - 25 minutes Bus tour operates all year round (except on Chinese New Year, and Singapore Formula 1 weekend)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00
Gallop StableNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Try horse riding without worrying about membership.............
West Coast PierWest-Jurong, Singapore
Departing point to Pulau Hantu.............
Sri Mariamman TempleChinatown, Singapore
Located in Chinatown, the Sri Mariamman Temple is the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore and the most popular among tourists.............
Tiger Brewery Experience Tour
Learn how beer is made during an interactive tour that includes unlimited beer tastings. Smell hops and other intriguing ingredients in the brew house before visiting the4 ReviewsFrom SGD 18.00
Interactive Escape Hunt Challenge
Become Sherlock Holmes for the day at an interactive Escape Hunt experience in Singapore. Race against the clock to solve crimes, find the guilty suspect, and escape the1 ReviewsFrom SGD 28.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00
Sri Srinivasa Perumal TempleLittle-India, Singapore
The Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple is the largest Hindu temple of worship in Singapore and the starting point for religious devotees during the annual Thaipusam festival...