Singapore Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the rich cultural and historical heritage of Singapore on a flexible hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus
- Drive along the streets of China Town, Kampong Glam, and Little India
- Stop to shop at modern shopping malls, such as Suntec City
- Discover the statue of Singapore's founder, Sir Stamford Raffles
- Learn more about the region at the Asian Civilization Museum, and Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Take time out on the banks of the Singapore River, or at the modern Marina Bay
- Cruise along the Singapore River
- Try some street food in Little India and on Arab Street
- Unwind in the Botanical Gardens
- Stroll through the Chinese and Japanese Gardens
- See the fearsome creatures of the Singapore Crocodilarium
DescriptionSave time and money with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. The open-top bus comes with pre recorded audio commentary in 13 languages, describing all the main attractions. Convenient stops around the route let you explore Singapore at your leisure. Explore the vibrant markets of the Little India district, or hop off at the Marina Bay Sands to see the infinity pool on the roof of this luxury hotel. The first stop for both routes is at the Suntec City Tourist Hub but you can hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the stops along the routes. There are so many things to do in the city, and this sightseeing tour will get you to them all, with regular buses every 20 minutes and stops at the following locations: Yellow Line 1. Suntec Hub 2. Pan Pacific 3. Singapore Flyer 4. Marina Bay Sands 5. Fullerton Hotel 6. City Hall 7. Clarke Quay 8. Liang Court 9. Robertson Quay 10. Miramar Hotel 11. Zion Food Centre 12. Wheelock Place 13. Tourism Court 14. Botanic Gardens 15. Orchard Hotel 16. Marriott Hotel 17. Mandarin Orchard 18. SVC Orchard 19. Orchard Plaza 20. Rendezvous Hotel 21. Singapore Arts Museum 22. Raffles City Red Line 23. Suntec Hub 24. Fu Lu Shou 25. Little India 26. Broadway Hotel 27. Golden Landmark 28. Kampong Glam 29. Hotel Intercontinental 30. City Hall 31. Supreme Court 32. Boat Quay 33. Chinatown 34. Kreta Ayer 35. People’s Park Centre 36. Hong Lim Park 37. Old Custom House 38. Marina Bay Sands Convention
IncludesAudio commentary in 13 languages Kids commentary 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected) Entrance fees to attractions Gratuities Food & drink
- Red Line First tour: 9:30 AM Last tour: 5:00 PM Duration: 50 minutes Frequency: 15 - 30 minutes Yellow Line First tour: 8:30 AM Last tour: 6:00 PM Duration: 50-70 minutes Frequency: 15 - 25 minutes Bus tour operates all year round (except on Chinese New Year, and Singapore Formula 1 weekend)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............