Private Welcome City Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get to know the city of Singapore through the eyes of an enthusiastic local guide
- Choose what you’d like to see and do during your private tour
- Learn the best ways to get around Singapore and some of its best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore Singapore with a friendly local who is passionate about the city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Choose a 2, 3 or 4-hour private tour option. Meet your guide at your accommodation to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and shop, the easiest ways to get around and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable making your way around the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During the walking tour you’ll have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around. Please contact the supplier if you’d like to have a private car included in the tour.
IncludesLocal guide (Lokafyer) Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city
- Children under 3 years of age can join free of charge
- There is a 50 percent discount for children between 3 and 12 years
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of admission for the guide as well
- You can request a specific time for the tour.
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............