Peranakan Museum Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the culture of the Peranakan communities in South East Asia
- Learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements
- See the collections of artifacts, furniture, and clothing that signify the culture of the Perankan
DescriptionThe Peranakan Museum explores the culture of Peranakan communities in Southeast Asia. Peranakan is a hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay and Indian elements and is brought to life here. The museum is home to exquisite and distinctive collections of artifacts, furniture, and era clothing that representing the living culture of the Peranakan communities in the region. This fascinating and well-curated museum contains some of the finest and most comprehensive collections of Peranakan objects. The galleries display the cultural traditions and the unique visual arts of the Peranakans. The musuem also provides a stimulating and educational experience for all, while representing the living culture of the Peranakan community in the region. It explores the varied origins of the Peranakan, the emergence of their unique hybrid culture, and their important presence in Singaporean civil society.
IncludesEntrance fee to Peranakan Museum Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
- Armenian Street will be closed to pedestrians until April 2019 and during this time you can still visit the Peranakan Museum.
- Free guided tours included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
Singapore Polo ClubNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is the place to watch a Polo game.............
Warren Golf & Country ClubWest-Jurong, Singapore
A distinctive golf and lifestyle club in Singapore............
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Private 3-Hour eScooter Adventure by Marina Bay
Zip your way around the playground of Singapore aboard an eScooter on this private tour of the Marina Bay area. Be in awe of the iconic buildings and breathtaking views aFrom SGD 382.78
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Bukit Brown CemeteryNature-Reserve, Singapore
Considered as the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China, Bukit Brown is also a magical and serene place in the middle of a jungle, telling Singapore's history........