Peranakan Museum Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the culture of the Peranakan communities in South East Asia
- Learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements
- See the collections of artifacts, furniture, and clothing that signify the culture of the Perankan
DescriptionThe Peranakan Museum explores the culture of Peranakan communities in Southeast Asia. Peranakan is a hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay and Indian elements and is brought to life here. The museum is home to exquisite and distinctive collections of artifacts, furniture, and era clothing that representing the living culture of the Peranakan communities in the region. This fascinating and well-curated museum contains some of the finest and most comprehensive collections of Peranakan objects. The galleries display the cultural traditions and the unique visual arts of the Peranakans. The musuem also provides a stimulating and educational experience for all, while representing the living culture of the Peranakan community in the region. It explores the varied origins of the Peranakan, the emergence of their unique hybrid culture, and their important presence in Singaporean civil society.
IncludesEntrance fee to Peranakan Museum Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
- Armenian Street will be closed to pedestrians until April 2019 and during this time you can still visit the Peranakan Museum.
- Free guided tours included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............