Peranakan Museum Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the culture of the Peranakan communities in South East Asia
- Learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements
- See the collections of artifacts, furniture, and clothing that signify the culture of the Perankan
DescriptionThe Peranakan Museum explores the culture of Peranakan communities in Southeast Asia. Peranakan is a hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay and Indian elements and is brought to life here. The museum is home to exquisite and distinctive collections of artifacts, furniture, and era clothing that representing the living culture of the Peranakan communities in the region. This fascinating and well-curated museum contains some of the finest and most comprehensive collections of Peranakan objects. The galleries display the cultural traditions and the unique visual arts of the Peranakans. The musuem also provides a stimulating and educational experience for all, while representing the living culture of the Peranakan community in the region. It explores the varied origins of the Peranakan, the emergence of their unique hybrid culture, and their important presence in Singaporean civil society.
IncludesEntrance fee to Peranakan Museum Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
- Armenian Street will be closed to pedestrians until April 2019 and during this time you can still visit the Peranakan Museum.
- Free guided tours included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sentosa: Maritime Experiential Museum Instant E-Tickets
Drop anchor at the Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore and explore the rich nautical history of the Maritime Silk Route. Discover ancient vessels, shipwrecked treasure1 ReviewsFrom SGD 11.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
MacRitchie ReservoirNature-Reserve, Singapore
Stroll, jog or hike through the beautiful nature getaway. The MacRitchie Reservoir is a popular destination for nature and exercise enthusiasts..........
Singapore Flyer Ride with Singapore Sling Cocktail
Go on a luxurious sky-high adventure in Singapore. Hop into an exclusively-designed capsule at the Singapore Flyer observation wheel and discover Singapore as you enjoy t16 ReviewsFrom SGD 68.00
Singapore Cable CarMount-Faber, Singapore
Voted "Singapore's Most Popular Attraction" by IAAPA in 2011, Singapore Cable Car renders a breathtaking view of the stunning city skyline, Sentosa and the harbour.......
Science CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Science has never been more fun with numerous activities to entertain all ages. From Space Science, WaterWorks, Marine Alcove and numerous other activities everyone will
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui