Peranakan Museum Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the culture of the Peranakan communities in South East Asia
- Learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements
- See the collections of artifacts, furniture, and clothing that signify the culture of the Perankan
DescriptionThe Peranakan Museum explores the culture of Peranakan communities in Southeast Asia. Peranakan is a hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay and Indian elements and is brought to life here. The museum is home to exquisite and distinctive collections of artifacts, furniture, and era clothing that representing the living culture of the Peranakan communities in the region. This fascinating and well-curated museum contains some of the finest and most comprehensive collections of Peranakan objects. The galleries display the cultural traditions and the unique visual arts of the Peranakans. The musuem also provides a stimulating and educational experience for all, while representing the living culture of the Peranakan community in the region. It explores the varied origins of the Peranakan, the emergence of their unique hybrid culture, and their important presence in Singaporean civil society.
IncludesEntrance fee to Peranakan Museum Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
- Armenian Street will be closed to pedestrians until April 2019 and during this time you can still visit the Peranakan Museum.
- Free guided tours included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sultans of Spice: A Kampong Glam Guided Walk
Visit this unqiue cultural enclave of Singapore and uncover a curious blend of Islamic and Malay folk traditions in the legends. From your expert guide learn how Singapor6 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Changi World War II Tour
Travel back to World War 2 and the horrors of the Changi Prisoner-of-War camps during the Japanese occupation of Singapore. Follow the path of major war memorials, includ77 ReviewsFrom SGD 60.00
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Singapore's Little India Guided Walking Tour
Explore the spots that give Little India its unique charm, including a Sari and Garland Shop and a Spice Shop. Your expert guide will lead you through this vibrant distri16 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
A place for the entire family, Amazonia is a thrilling one-stop-destination for all things fun. Spread out over 9500 sqft it offers a large area for children to jump, pla
Fort Canning ParkRiver-Valley, Singapore
The Fort Canning park is home to an incredible history filled with war and unforgettable stories of Singapore's past. Visit to witness how history has shaped what remains
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Snow CityWest-Jurong, Singapore
Imagine winter with soft snow slopes, tube rides, ice sculptures and snow ball fights and you will know what to expect at Snow City.............
Singapore ZooNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
Singapore Zoo: A dream come true for all animal lovers! Immerse yourself in a marvelous rainforest and get as close as possible to over 300 species and 3,000 animals.....
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....