Peranakan Museum Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the culture of the Peranakan communities in South East Asia
- Learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements
- See the collections of artifacts, furniture, and clothing that signify the culture of the Perankan
DescriptionThe Peranakan Museum explores the culture of Peranakan communities in Southeast Asia. Peranakan is a hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay and Indian elements and is brought to life here. The museum is home to exquisite and distinctive collections of artifacts, furniture, and era clothing that representing the living culture of the Peranakan communities in the region. This fascinating and well-curated museum contains some of the finest and most comprehensive collections of Peranakan objects. The galleries display the cultural traditions and the unique visual arts of the Peranakans. The musuem also provides a stimulating and educational experience for all, while representing the living culture of the Peranakan community in the region. It explores the varied origins of the Peranakan, the emergence of their unique hybrid culture, and their important presence in Singaporean civil society.
IncludesEntrance fee to Peranakan Museum Access to permanent galleries
- You will receive your ticket after booking so check your email and present this at the ticket counter
- You must bring a valid proof of identity e.g. passport or school pass and present it at the Visitor Services counter
- The opening hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Friday
- Armenian Street will be closed to pedestrians until April 2019 and during this time you can still visit the Peranakan Museum.
- Free guided tours included with your admission ticket purchase but the schedules are subject to changes so please inquire at the Visitor Services counter about the times for the day of your visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............