Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 5 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and points of interest off the beaten track
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionTake a self-guided food tour through the Katong neighborhood of Singapore and try out some Singaporean specialties. After downloading the accompanying app, you’ll receive the location of 5 delicious eateries, each one offering there own culinary delights. Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Chicken Curry Puff. This buttery shortcrust pastry is crispy, flaky, and crumbly in all the right places, and filled with curried chicken chunks potatoes and eggs. Taste a bowl of Katong Laska, a delicious prawn soup that has spicy stock the color of a flaming sunset. For dessert, try Laddu and Kesari, two delightful Indian treats. Then cool off with 3 scoops of botanically-inspired homemade gelato. Make your way from tasty dish to tasty dish and in addition to treating your palate, you’ll also get a flavor for the Katong neighborhood. Katong is well-known for its Peranakan inhabitants, the people descended from the Chinese traders who came to the Malay Peninsula between the 15th and 17th centuries. Today it is a vibrant and multi-cultural neighborhood that has kept its old Singapore charm despite the fast pace of modern life.
IncludesChicken Curry Puff Peranakan sweet bites Bowl of Katong Laksa 3 scoops of botanically inspired, homemade gelato Indian sweets: Laduu and Kesarwi Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- Please note, vendor #5 is not available on Mondays.
- Please note, vendor #2 is not available on Tuesdays.
- Please note, The tour is not available on national holidays.
- Please note, There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your food, depending on server availability. Seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused vendor visits to credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Trick Eye MuseumSentosa, Singapore
An original 3D art gallery with plenty of photo opportunities paintings and lots of fun for the whole family. Opening on 8/06/2014. Tickets come at 50% OFF this month bet
Private Guided Food Tour with Tastings
Enjoy the tastiest flavors of Singapore and taste a delicious mix of Malaysian, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. With your private guide, discover 3 completely different area19 ReviewsFrom SGD 65.22
Half-Day Singapore City Tour
Explore Singapore's Civic District. From natural views at Merlion Park's Marina Bay to the impressive Thian Hock Keng Temple, today, you can see what Singapore has to off67 ReviewsFrom SGD 36.00
- Best Seller
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique131 ReviewsFrom SGD 24.50
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Alleviate Fish SpaChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking to smooth your skin, a cosy place to relax and lots of giggling and laughter, Alleviate Spa is the right place................
MAAD PyjamasChinatown, Singapore
One of Singapore's best markets, where creative designers, artists, photographers, musicians and other talented individuals can showcase and sell their work.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
NS Resort & Country Club - Kranji Sanctuary (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Total Defence Force and those who have performed national service as well as their families.............
Marina Bay Sands CasinoMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Marina Bay Sands Casino has something for everyone with 2500 slot machines, 600 table games and electronic games in nearly 15,000 square meters casino space. Experien