Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 5 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and points of interest off the beaten track
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionTake a self-guided food tour through the Katong neighborhood of Singapore and try out some Singaporean specialties. After downloading the accompanying app, you’ll receive the location of 5 delicious eateries, each one offering there own culinary delights. Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Chicken Curry Puff. This buttery shortcrust pastry is crispy, flaky, and crumbly in all the right places, and filled with curried chicken chunks potatoes and eggs. Taste a bowl of Katong Laska, a delicious prawn soup that has spicy stock the color of a flaming sunset. For dessert, try Laddu and Kesari, two delightful Indian treats. Then cool off with 3 scoops of botanically-inspired homemade gelato. Make your way from tasty dish to tasty dish and in addition to treating your palate, you’ll also get a flavor for the Katong neighborhood. Katong is well-known for its Peranakan inhabitants, the people descended from the Chinese traders who came to the Malay Peninsula between the 15th and 17th centuries. Today it is a vibrant and multi-cultural neighborhood that has kept its old Singapore charm despite the fast pace of modern life.
IncludesChicken Curry Puff Peranakan sweet bites Bowl of Katong Laksa 3 scoops of botanically inspired, homemade gelato Indian sweets: Laduu and Kesarwi Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- Please note, vendor #5 is not available on Mondays.
- Please note, vendor #2 is not available on Tuesdays.
- Please note, The tour is not available on national holidays.
- Please note, There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your food, depending on server availability. Seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused vendor visits to credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Singapore Walking Tour Cityscapes
Go on a 3-hour historical walking tour through modern Singapore. Enjoy architecture, old and new, and sample local delicacies like kaya toast and unique cookies.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Singapore Discovery CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Wake every inch of the sensory nerves for an unforgettable experience at The Singapore Discovery Centre.............
Changi Golf ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
A challenging course with panoramic view of the sea.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
Sri Sivan TempleEast-Coast, Singapore
A mighty Hindu temple in the Geylang neighbourhood.............
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
S.E.A AquariumSentosa, Singapore
Part of Marine Life Park, S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest oceanarium.............