Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 5 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and points of interest off the beaten track
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionTake a self-guided food tour through the Katong neighborhood of Singapore and try out some Singaporean specialties. After downloading the accompanying app, you’ll receive the location of 5 delicious eateries, each one offering there own culinary delights. Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Chicken Curry Puff. This buttery shortcrust pastry is crispy, flaky, and crumbly in all the right places, and filled with curried chicken chunks potatoes and eggs. Taste a bowl of Katong Laska, a delicious prawn soup that has spicy stock the color of a flaming sunset. For dessert, try Laddu and Kesari, two delightful Indian treats. Then cool off with 3 scoops of botanically-inspired homemade gelato. Make your way from tasty dish to tasty dish and in addition to treating your palate, you’ll also get a flavor for the Katong neighborhood. Katong is well-known for its Peranakan inhabitants, the people descended from the Chinese traders who came to the Malay Peninsula between the 15th and 17th centuries. Today it is a vibrant and multi-cultural neighborhood that has kept its old Singapore charm despite the fast pace of modern life.
IncludesChicken Curry Puff Peranakan sweet bites Bowl of Katong Laksa 3 scoops of botanically inspired, homemade gelato Indian sweets: Laduu and Kesarwi Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- Please note, vendor #5 is not available on Mondays.
- Please note, vendor #2 is not available on Tuesdays.
- Please note, The tour is not available on national holidays.
- Please note, There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your food, depending on server availability. Seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused vendor visits to credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............