Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 5 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and points of interest off the beaten track
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionTake a self-guided food tour through the Katong neighborhood of Singapore and try out some Singaporean specialties. After downloading the accompanying app, you’ll receive the location of 5 delicious eateries, each one offering there own culinary delights. Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Chicken Curry Puff. This buttery shortcrust pastry is crispy, flaky, and crumbly in all the right places, and filled with curried chicken chunks potatoes and eggs. Taste a bowl of Katong Laska, a delicious prawn soup that has spicy stock the color of a flaming sunset. For dessert, try Laddu and Kesari, two delightful Indian treats. Then cool off with 3 scoops of botanically-inspired homemade gelato. Make your way from tasty dish to tasty dish and in addition to treating your palate, you’ll also get a flavor for the Katong neighborhood. Katong is well-known for its Peranakan inhabitants, the people descended from the Chinese traders who came to the Malay Peninsula between the 15th and 17th centuries. Today it is a vibrant and multi-cultural neighborhood that has kept its old Singapore charm despite the fast pace of modern life.
IncludesChicken Curry Puff Peranakan sweet bites Bowl of Katong Laksa 3 scoops of botanically inspired, homemade gelato Indian sweets: Laduu and Kesarwi Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- Please note, vendor #5 is not available on Mondays.
- Please note, vendor #2 is not available on Tuesdays.
- Please note, The tour is not available on national holidays.
- Please note, There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your food, depending on server availability. Seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused vendor visits to credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
Singapore Polo ClubNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is the place to watch a Polo game.............
Warren Golf & Country ClubWest-Jurong, Singapore
A distinctive golf and lifestyle club in Singapore............
Central Fire StationCivic-District, Singapore
Every Saturday morning, children are allowed to enter and experience Singapore's oldest existing fire station. They play, learn and experience through interactive games a
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews
Private 3-Hour eScooter Adventure by Marina Bay
Zip your way around the playground of Singapore aboard an eScooter on this private tour of the Marina Bay area. Be in awe of the iconic buildings and breathtaking views aFrom SGD 382.78
Night Safari and Tram Ride
Go on a journey of wild animal encounters at the Singapore Night Safari. Experience the world's first nocturnal animal safari and enjoy an evening with the whole family,143 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.00
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Bukit Brown CemeteryNature-Reserve, Singapore
Considered as the largest Chinese cemetery outside of China, Bukit Brown is also a magical and serene place in the middle of a jungle, telling Singapore's history........