Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 5 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and points of interest off the beaten track
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionTake a self-guided food tour through the Katong neighborhood of Singapore and try out some Singaporean specialties. After downloading the accompanying app, you’ll receive the location of 5 delicious eateries, each one offering there own culinary delights. Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Chicken Curry Puff. This buttery shortcrust pastry is crispy, flaky, and crumbly in all the right places, and filled with curried chicken chunks potatoes and eggs. Taste a bowl of Katong Laska, a delicious prawn soup that has spicy stock the color of a flaming sunset. For dessert, try Laddu and Kesari, two delightful Indian treats. Then cool off with 3 scoops of botanically-inspired homemade gelato. Make your way from tasty dish to tasty dish and in addition to treating your palate, you’ll also get a flavor for the Katong neighborhood. Katong is well-known for its Peranakan inhabitants, the people descended from the Chinese traders who came to the Malay Peninsula between the 15th and 17th centuries. Today it is a vibrant and multi-cultural neighborhood that has kept its old Singapore charm despite the fast pace of modern life.
IncludesChicken Curry Puff Peranakan sweet bites Bowl of Katong Laksa 3 scoops of botanically inspired, homemade gelato Indian sweets: Laduu and Kesarwi Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- Please note, vendor #5 is not available on Mondays.
- Please note, vendor #2 is not available on Tuesdays.
- Please note, The tour is not available on national holidays.
- Please note, There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your food, depending on server availability. Seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused vendor visits to credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sentosa: Maritime Experiential Museum Instant E-Tickets
Drop anchor at the Maritime Experiential Museum Singapore and explore the rich nautical history of the Maritime Silk Route. Discover ancient vessels, shipwrecked treasure1 ReviewsFrom SGD 11.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
MacRitchie ReservoirNature-Reserve, Singapore
Stroll, jog or hike through the beautiful nature getaway. The MacRitchie Reservoir is a popular destination for nature and exercise enthusiasts..........
Singapore Flyer Ride with Singapore Sling Cocktail
Go on a luxurious sky-high adventure in Singapore. Hop into an exclusively-designed capsule at the Singapore Flyer observation wheel and discover Singapore as you enjoy t16 ReviewsFrom SGD 68.00
Singapore Cable CarMount-Faber, Singapore
Voted "Singapore's Most Popular Attraction" by IAAPA in 2011, Singapore Cable Car renders a breathtaking view of the stunning city skyline, Sentosa and the harbour.......
Science CentreWest-Jurong, Singapore
Science has never been more fun with numerous activities to entertain all ages. From Space Science, WaterWorks, Marine Alcove and numerous other activities everyone will
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Gogreen Segway Eco AdventureSentosa, Singapore
Experience a thrilling and new way to explore Sentosa. Segway Tours are fun and its to learn. The Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure offers several tours, some of which are qui