Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 5 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and points of interest off the beaten track
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionTake a self-guided food tour through the Katong neighborhood of Singapore and try out some Singaporean specialties. After downloading the accompanying app, you’ll receive the location of 5 delicious eateries, each one offering there own culinary delights. Sink your teeth into a scrumptious Chicken Curry Puff. This buttery shortcrust pastry is crispy, flaky, and crumbly in all the right places, and filled with curried chicken chunks potatoes and eggs. Taste a bowl of Katong Laska, a delicious prawn soup that has spicy stock the color of a flaming sunset. For dessert, try Laddu and Kesari, two delightful Indian treats. Then cool off with 3 scoops of botanically-inspired homemade gelato. Make your way from tasty dish to tasty dish and in addition to treating your palate, you’ll also get a flavor for the Katong neighborhood. Katong is well-known for its Peranakan inhabitants, the people descended from the Chinese traders who came to the Malay Peninsula between the 15th and 17th centuries. Today it is a vibrant and multi-cultural neighborhood that has kept its old Singapore charm despite the fast pace of modern life.
IncludesChicken Curry Puff Peranakan sweet bites Bowl of Katong Laksa 3 scoops of botanically inspired, homemade gelato Indian sweets: Laduu and Kesarwi Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- Please note, vendor #5 is not available on Mondays.
- Please note, vendor #2 is not available on Tuesdays.
- Please note, The tour is not available on national holidays.
- Please note, There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your food, depending on server availability. Seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused vendor visits to credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Hop in to a cable car and feast your eyes on the most amazing views of the city while you savor the best of delicacies that Singapore can offer under the night sky.5 ReviewsFrom SGD 69.00
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
Church of Sts Peter and PaulCivic-District, Singapore
Built between 1869 and 1870, the Church of Sts. Peter & Paul used to served mainly the Chinese community and is known as the "Mother Church" among local Catholics........
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
Centre Stage School of the ArtsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
It's all about stage performance............
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
An 18-hole indoor mini-golf to discover Singapore and some of its key attractions.............
DUCK & HiPPO ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
Offering popular tourist tours around the city, DUCK & HIPPO is one of two top-less tour bus operators in Singapore.............
River SafariNature-Reserve, Singapore
Grand opening on 3 April 2013! Asia's first and only river-themed wildlife park will welcomes visitors to explore 8 river habitats in one unique destination.............