Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy 6 food tastings from carefully selected vendors
- Uncover a variety of hidden gems and off-the-beaten-track points of interest
- Tour at your own pace and time with complete flexibility
- Be your own guide with your smartphone
DescriptionDiscover the vibrant Kampong Glam district in Singapore. The area is wells known for 2 major landmarks: the impressive Sultan Mosque and the Astana Kampong Gelam which used to be the Sultan's Palace, but has since been retired as the Malay heritage center. Discover how the area was once populated by Arab, Boyanese, Bugis, and Javanese communities. Today, the area has an eclectic blend of history, culture, vibrant nightlife scene, and rich cuisine. See how Singapore's fashionistas head to Haji Lane to pick up the latest local designs. Arab Street and Bussorah Street offer more traditional wares such as fabrics, carpets, perfumes and local products. Kampong Glam truly comes alive during Ramadan (the Muslim month of fasting) leading up to Hard Raya Aidilfitri, where a night market, or 'passer madam,' pops up every evening and lures locals and visitors with delicious food Malay food. But no matter what time of year you visit, there is always something going on. On this tour, follow the instructions of an app to 6 carefully selected off-the-beaten-track food vendors. Tour at your own pace with complete flexibility as you experience the culinary delicacies of the neighborhood.
IncludesPlate of pita and hummus Choice of vegan filled vine leaves or Arabian spring rolls Choice of a mini stick parcel with a chicken filling or Nonya cakes steamed in small Chinese teacups Cup of Kopi O coffee and Kaya toast Choice of Beef rendang or stewed jackfruit Choice of Banana Sago porridge or black glutinous rice pudding Transportation Additional food and drinks at participating vendors
- The tour is not available on Mondays and national holidays
- There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some vendors will accommodate
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on server availability, and seating may not be available
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day
- You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Charge your battery before you start and make sure you have mobile internet
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............