Iconic Sights and Food Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See Singapore’s most iconic sites from a unique perspective
- Learn about the history and heritage of Singapore
- Discover the fascinating world of hawker centres
- Experience the charm of traditional Chinatown in the heart of cosmopolitan Singapore
- Feast on typical goodies like rice cakes, poh piah, and chicken rice
DescriptionBegin your two-wheel your by zipping through the cultural enclave of Kampong Glam. This historic district is where the Malays and Arabs once settled. Pedal through the nooks and crannies, where rows of boutique shops and Middle Eastern cafés beckon locals. Explore Bussorah Street, often referred to as Little Istanbul, to find many Turkish diners and souvenir shops. Continue along Beach Road, which was once the coastline of the city but has since been pushed inland as land has been reclaimed for buildings and businesses. Marvel over the architecture, where many of the buildings were built based on Chinese feng shui. Reach the famous Raffles Hotel, which is the jewel in the crown of our hotels in Singapore. Finish the cycling portion of our your tour with a visit to the colonial district. Have a glimpse of the beautiful waterfront at Marina Bay, including the spectacular Marina Bay Sands. Enjoy a free hour to relax and stretch your legs before the foodie fest. Re-group at the Chinatown complex, the largest hawker centre in Singapore. Your guide will help you pick the most authentic and tasty Singaporean treats. Savor the famous chicken rice along with delicious poh piah, a fresh spring roll. Try some mouth-watering local Chinese delights including chwee kueh, water rice cake, with fresh and ice cold sugar cane juice. While you chow down, learn about the city’s rich culture and why hawker centers are so close to the Singaporeans’ hearts. Take a stroll through the wet market to explore local food sources. Hit the streets of Chinatown and learn about the history of the early migrants in this area. Take a respite from the outdoor heat with a visit to the Urban Redevelopement Authority gallery and understand how city planners built Singapore from a humble fishing village to a great cosmopolitan city. Finish your tour with a refreshing calamansi drink of lime juice and a tasty roti prat.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Bike and helmet Poncho if required Mineral water and non-alcoholic drinks Food specified in the description
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted to join this tour
- Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all dietary requirements and the food is provided on a sharing basis
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for biking and walking
- You must wear tops with sleeves and trousers that cover your knees at temples
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, water, a packet of tissues, money for personal purchases, and a small umbrella
- The maximum number for this tour is 12 people
- Please provide your height and weight to determine your bike size
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............