Haw Par Villa Twilight Walking Tour
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience Haw Par Villa after dark
- Walk through the famous 10 Courts of Hell
- Visit the Aw family memorials, monuments to mortality and tragedy
DescriptionVisit the Haw Par Villa on this 2-hour guided tour after dark and explore the eclectic cultural park. Hear stories of death and the afterlife that bring a new dimension to the weird and wonderful sculptures at Haw Par Villa, once known as Tiger Balm Garden. Learn how death stalked the Aw family, and what Boon Haw – millionaire philanthropist, marketer extraordinaire and brainchild behind the famed Tiger Balm ointment – did to confront his mortality. Get a sneak preview of the upcoming Hell’s Museum, with perspectives of the afterlife across various religions. Step into the infamous 10 Courts of Hell to see what your deeds in this world will lead to in the netherworld.
IncludesEnglish-speaking licensed guide Meals and drinks, unless specified Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Personal expenses
- Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Wear comfortable shoes, and bring an umbrella or poncho and a bottle of water
- A private tour is available at different rates. Please request information from the local operator
- Children under 7 years of age may join free of charge
- In the rare occasion of a change in the tour schedule, you will be contacted via email and/or phone as soon as the tour operator is aware of the change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............