Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Wander the atmospheric streets of Singapore's Chinatown at night
- Enjoy a local dinner at a Chinese restaurant
- Learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang
- Cruise along the Singapore River in a bumboat
- Nip through the lively streets in a trishaw
DescriptionChinatown has also come a long way since the early days when Chinese immigrants made this enclave their home. Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colourful and exciting activities set against a backdrop of rich history and heritage, Chinatown is not to be missed especially in the evening when everything really comes alive. At a Chinese Medical Hall, learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang. From ancient days till modern times, the Chinese have continue with herbs and practices like acupuncture, moxibustion, tai chi and tui na to stay healthy. After dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, wander along the narrow lanes of the Night Market and test your bargaining skills against street vendors selling anything from souvenirs to leather goods. The highlight of the evening is a trishaw ride that takes you through the alleyways of Chinatown and down to Clarke Quay. There hop onto a bumboat for a cruise along the Singapore River to see Singapore lit up at night, showcasing beautifully restored shop houses, modern skyscrapers of the financial district, colonial buildings and the iconic Merlion statue.
IncludesDinner Bumboat cruise Trishaw ride Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Drinks
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year celebrations, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Public Holidays. (Please check with Tour East Singapore for full details)
- Trishaw ride is on a twin-sharing basis
- Dinner will be served between 20:15 - 20:30.
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Afternoon till Sunset at Sentosa
See Singapore's dazzling skyline by cable car to Sentosa, Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. Step into 4D Magix, adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island, and enjoy30 ReviewsFrom SGD 99.00
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Water Sports CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
For Canoeing, Kayaking and Dragon Boating.............
NS Resort & Country Club at Changi (Golf)East-Coast, Singapore
A golf resort for full-time NSmen from the Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defence, the Police Force, and those who have performed national service as well as their families.
Basilico Italian RestaurantOrchard-Road, Singapore
Award winning Basilico Restaurante stands for fresh, seasonal and authentic Italien cusine, combined with exquisite design and culinary drama.............
Sultan MosqueArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Sultan Mosque, located in Muscat Street in the Kampong Glam area is the most important mosque in Singapore................
Palate SensationsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
A dedicated school for passionate home cooks and aspiring Chefs.............
Xtreme SkateParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Xtreme SkatePark offers three courses accommodating all levels, while taking in the breathtaking seaside views. This is the place for extreme sports enthusiasts to ga
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumChinatown, Singapore
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple (BTRTM) is a breathtaking dedication to the Sacred Buddha and a must visit when in Chinatown. Experience the temple's calming atmosphere and