Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Wander the atmospheric streets of Singapore's Chinatown at night
- Enjoy a local dinner at a Chinese restaurant
- Learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang
- Cruise along the Singapore River in a bumboat
- Nip through the lively streets in a trishaw
DescriptionChinatown has also come a long way since the early days when Chinese immigrants made this enclave their home. Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colourful and exciting activities set against a backdrop of rich history and heritage, Chinatown is not to be missed especially in the evening when everything really comes alive. At a Chinese Medical Hall, learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang. From ancient days till modern times, the Chinese have continue with herbs and practices like acupuncture, moxibustion, tai chi and tui na to stay healthy. After dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, wander along the narrow lanes of the Night Market and test your bargaining skills against street vendors selling anything from souvenirs to leather goods. The highlight of the evening is a trishaw ride that takes you through the alleyways of Chinatown and down to Clarke Quay. There hop onto a bumboat for a cruise along the Singapore River to see Singapore lit up at night, showcasing beautifully restored shop houses, modern skyscrapers of the financial district, colonial buildings and the iconic Merlion statue.
IncludesDinner Bumboat cruise Trishaw ride Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Drinks
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year celebrations, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Public Holidays. (Please check with Tour East Singapore for full details)
- Trishaw ride is on a twin-sharing basis
- Dinner will be served between 20:15 - 20:30.
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00