Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Wander the atmospheric streets of Singapore's Chinatown at night
- Enjoy a local dinner at a Chinese restaurant
- Learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang
- Cruise along the Singapore River in a bumboat
- Nip through the lively streets in a trishaw
DescriptionChinatown has also come a long way since the early days when Chinese immigrants made this enclave their home. Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colourful and exciting activities set against a backdrop of rich history and heritage, Chinatown is not to be missed especially in the evening when everything really comes alive. At a Chinese Medical Hall, learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang. From ancient days till modern times, the Chinese have continue with herbs and practices like acupuncture, moxibustion, tai chi and tui na to stay healthy. After dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, wander along the narrow lanes of the Night Market and test your bargaining skills against street vendors selling anything from souvenirs to leather goods. The highlight of the evening is a trishaw ride that takes you through the alleyways of Chinatown and down to Clarke Quay. There hop onto a bumboat for a cruise along the Singapore River to see Singapore lit up at night, showcasing beautifully restored shop houses, modern skyscrapers of the financial district, colonial buildings and the iconic Merlion statue.
IncludesDinner Bumboat cruise Trishaw ride Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Drinks
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year celebrations, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Public Holidays. (Please check with Tour East Singapore for full details)
- Trishaw ride is on a twin-sharing basis
- Dinner will be served between 20:15 - 20:30.
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
Marina Bay Golf CourseMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's first and only 18-hole golf course which is open to the public and probably Asia's best public course.............
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
China Square CentralChinatown, Singapore
A flea market for the passionate collector.............
AJ Hackett Sentosa: Bungy Jumping Experience
Try out Singapore's one and only 50 meter (164 feet) bungy jump right on Siloso Beach. You can choose from a choice of breathtaking challenges and see some great views at1 ReviewsFrom SGD 176.43
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
- Best Seller
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
Get stunning views aboard the Singapore Cable Car as you travel the aerial link from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbor and see all the attractions from a unique131 ReviewsFrom SGD 24.50
Singapore Island CruiseSentosa, Singapore
The only carrier to daily ferry transport services to Kusu Island, St John's Island. Singapore Island Cruise also provides private charters to other Southern islands.....
Sri Thendayuthapani TempleSingapore-River, Singapore
Also known as Chettiars' Temple or Tank Road Temple, this temple is particularly visited during Thaipusam festival............