Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Wander the atmospheric streets of Singapore's Chinatown at night
- Enjoy a local dinner at a Chinese restaurant
- Learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang
- Cruise along the Singapore River in a bumboat
- Nip through the lively streets in a trishaw
DescriptionChinatown has also come a long way since the early days when Chinese immigrants made this enclave their home. Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colourful and exciting activities set against a backdrop of rich history and heritage, Chinatown is not to be missed especially in the evening when everything really comes alive. At a Chinese Medical Hall, learn how Traditional Chinese Medicine helps to regulate your Yin and Yang. From ancient days till modern times, the Chinese have continue with herbs and practices like acupuncture, moxibustion, tai chi and tui na to stay healthy. After dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, wander along the narrow lanes of the Night Market and test your bargaining skills against street vendors selling anything from souvenirs to leather goods. The highlight of the evening is a trishaw ride that takes you through the alleyways of Chinatown and down to Clarke Quay. There hop onto a bumboat for a cruise along the Singapore River to see Singapore lit up at night, showcasing beautifully restored shop houses, modern skyscrapers of the financial district, colonial buildings and the iconic Merlion statue.
IncludesDinner Bumboat cruise Trishaw ride Air-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Drinks
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year celebrations, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Public Holidays. (Please check with Tour East Singapore for full details)
- Trishaw ride is on a twin-sharing basis
- Dinner will be served between 20:15 - 20:30.
- Complimentary pick-up service provided from major hotels (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel). Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to start of tour; please be ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time. Drop-off service after the tour is provided to a point near your hotel
- Please provide your hotel details upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sentosa: Trick Eye Museum Entrance Ticket
Trick your eyes with an imaginary world of optical and sensorial illusions. Interact and play with more than 80 artistic works created with 2D 3D and augmented reality. T2 ReviewsFrom SGD 23.00
OCBC ArenaMarina-Bay, Singapore
Dedicated venue for badminton, fencing, taekwondo, basketball, netball, volleyball and much more.............
Marina Bay City GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
If you're into architecture, learn more about Singapore's urban planning efforts to design Marina Bay as a seamless urban precinct.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
REX CinemasLittle-India, Singapore
A dedicated movie theatre for Tamil and Hindi movies.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
National Gallery Instant E-Ticket
Visit National Gallery Singapore – a stunning architectural endeavour that joins two national monuments, the former Supreme Court and City Hall, to form a new home for9 ReviewsFrom SGD 14.00
The Farmers Market @ Loewen GardensDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
Organic and gourmet market with brunch option................