Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine on Singapore’s famous cable car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, during 2 rotations of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa Island as you enjoy your meal
DescriptionExperience the best way to enjoy the unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa. Enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on board a cable car. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and its iconic monuments. Once inside, you will take two revolutions in 60 minutes, hovering 330 feet (100 meters) above the sea while you rotate between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and tuck into a delicious combination of 7 of Singapore’s favorite dishes. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from a different vantage point, while enjoying a memorable meal. Singapore Delights menu: • Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments • Wok fried chilli crab meat with mini mantou • Dim sum crispy prawn wonton • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Keropok • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can Vegetarian Menu: • Papadum • Broccoli fried rice • Vegetarian spring roll • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Seasonal vegetables • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can
IncludesSet dinner Hotel transfers
- Please state advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Please arrive between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM for registration. Diners who arrive after 7:00 PM may have their experience duration shortened
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and may not operate during adverse weather
- If the cable car can not operate due to adverse weather, dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be offered in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests
- There is a Festive Menu in December and the following holiday dates: December 24, 25, 31, January 1, February 13, 14.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo