Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine on Singapore’s famous cable car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, during 2 rotations of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa Island as you enjoy your meal
DescriptionExperience the best way to enjoy the unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa. Enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on board a cable car. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and its iconic monuments. Once inside, you will take two revolutions in 60 minutes, hovering 330 feet (100 meters) above the sea while you rotate between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and tuck into a delicious combination of 7 of Singapore’s favorite dishes. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from a different vantage point, while enjoying a memorable meal. Singapore Delights menu: • Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments • Wok fried chilli crab meat with mini mantou • Dim sum crispy prawn wonton • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Keropok • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can Vegetarian Menu: • Papadum • Broccoli fried rice • Vegetarian spring roll • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Seasonal vegetables • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can
IncludesSet dinner Hotel transfers
- Please state advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Please arrive between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM for registration. Diners who arrive after 7:00 PM may have their experience duration shortened
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and may not operate during adverse weather
- If the cable car can not operate due to adverse weather, dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be offered in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests
- There is a Festive Menu in December and the following holiday dates: December 24, 25, 31, January 1, February 13, 14.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00