Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine on Singapore’s famous cable car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, during 2 rotations of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa Island as you enjoy your meal
DescriptionExperience the best way to enjoy the unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa. Enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on board a cable car. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and its iconic monuments. Once inside, you will take two revolutions in 60 minutes, hovering 330 feet (100 meters) above the sea while you rotate between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and tuck into a delicious combination of 7 of Singapore’s favorite dishes. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from a different vantage point, while enjoying a memorable meal. Singapore Delights menu: • Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments • Wok fried chilli crab meat with mini mantou • Dim sum crispy prawn wonton • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Keropok • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can Vegetarian Menu: • Papadum • Broccoli fried rice • Vegetarian spring roll • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Seasonal vegetables • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can
IncludesSet dinner Hotel transfers
- Please state advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Please arrive between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM for registration. Diners who arrive after 7:00 PM may have their experience duration shortened
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and may not operate during adverse weather
- If the cable car can not operate due to adverse weather, dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be offered in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests
- There is a Festive Menu in December and the following holiday dates: December 24, 25, 31, January 1, February 13, 14.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti