Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine on Singapore’s famous cable car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, during 2 rotations of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa Island as you enjoy your meal
DescriptionExperience the best way to enjoy the unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa. Enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on board a cable car. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and its iconic monuments. Once inside, you will take two revolutions in 60 minutes, hovering 330 feet (100 meters) above the sea while you rotate between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and tuck into a delicious combination of 7 of Singapore’s favorite dishes. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from a different vantage point, while enjoying a memorable meal. Singapore Delights menu: • Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments • Wok fried chilli crab meat with mini mantou • Dim sum crispy prawn wonton • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Keropok • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can Vegetarian Menu: • Papadum • Broccoli fried rice • Vegetarian spring roll • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Seasonal vegetables • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can
IncludesSet dinner Hotel transfers
- Please state advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Please arrive between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM for registration. Diners who arrive after 7:00 PM may have their experience duration shortened
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and may not operate during adverse weather
- If the cable car can not operate due to adverse weather, dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be offered in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests
- There is a Festive Menu in December and the following holiday dates: December 24, 25, 31, January 1, February 13, 14.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............