Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine on Singapore’s famous cable car on Mount Faber
- Dig in to a sumptuous meal, during 2 rotations of the cable car
- See stunning views of Mount Faber and Sentosa Island as you enjoy your meal
DescriptionExperience the best way to enjoy the unforgettable sights of beautiful Sentosa. Enjoy panoramic views from a unique vantage point as you dine with your loved ones on board a cable car. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and its iconic monuments. Once inside, you will take two revolutions in 60 minutes, hovering 330 feet (100 meters) above the sea while you rotate between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Cast your gaze on aerial views of the dazzling Singapore skyline as it illuminates the dusk, and tuck into a delicious combination of 7 of Singapore’s favorite dishes. This sky dining experience is a fantastic way to escape the bustle of Singapore and see it from a different vantage point, while enjoying a memorable meal. Singapore Delights menu: • Traditional Hainanese chicken rice with condiments • Wok fried chilli crab meat with mini mantou • Dim sum crispy prawn wonton • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Keropok • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can Vegetarian Menu: • Papadum • Broccoli fried rice • Vegetarian spring roll • Malay style tahu goreng with peanut sauce • Seasonal vegetables • Rainbow cake • Bandung in can
IncludesSet dinner Hotel transfers
- Please state advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. This cannot be changed once your booking is confirmed
- Please arrive between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM for registration. Diners who arrive after 7:00 PM may have their experience duration shortened
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and may not operate during adverse weather
- If the cable car can not operate due to adverse weather, dinner may be served at a Faber Peak outlet instead. No refunds will be offered in this instance
- All items on the menu are pork and lard free but not Halal certified
- Menus are subject to changes without prior notice
- Please note that each cabin can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests
- There is a Festive Menu in December and the following holiday dates: December 24, 25, 31, January 1, February 13, 14.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Get panoramic views from the highest point in Singapore with an entrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at the 1-Altitude lifestyle destination. Look across the city from5 ReviewsFrom SGD 25.00
Senoko Fishery PortNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
One of the two fishery ports in Singapore operated by the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of the island (AVA)............
Changi Beach ParkEast-Coast, Singapore
The Changi Beach Park is one of the oldest coastal parks in Singapore. Its white sandy beaches are perfect for a stroll, BBQ or swim. Bring your family and enjoy the laid
- Best Seller
S.E.A. Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Immerse yourself in an underwater experience at the S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, the largest aquarium in the world. See 49 different living habitats, get up close to sea168 ReviewsFrom SGD 36.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Peranakan Museum Ticket
Visit Peranakan Museum and learn about the hybrid Southeast Asian culture made up of Chinese, Malay, and Indian elements that are brought to life through the interactive1 ReviewsFrom SGD 13.00
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Discover and explore the artist in every child through fun and creative workshops and programs at the ARThaus.............
Sentosa: Zipline and MegaJump Experience
Experience the ultimate thrill seeker day out that combines 2 top attractions. Fly over the jungle and beaches of Sentosa Island as you take the MegaZip flying fox and le3 Reviews