1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy panoramic views of Singapore from its highest point
- Watch the sunset from the world's highest al-fresco bar
- Marvel as the city undergoes transformations throughout the day
- Get a clear view of 19 historical monuments
DescriptionJoin the high life at the 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar and enjoy panoramic, 360-degree views of Singapore from the Viewing Gallery, 282 meters above the ground. Designed by Ed Poole, the multi-concept lifestyle destination stretches across floors 61 to 63 of the building and is decked out in contemporary custom décor and furniture. Marvel at the LED light effects and listen to the resident DJs and live bands spin tunes as the sun sets. Feel on top of the world as you take in expansive views of the entire island. Enjoy refreshing drinks at the world's highest al-fresco bar, where the cocktail menu makes it the ideal venue for A-list parties and events.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at 1-Altitude Soft drink Alcoholic beverage
- Entrance is free of charge for children aged 7 and under
- The Viewing Gallery is open from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Last admission is at 5:00 PM and all customers are required to leave before 5:30 PM • Tickets are valid for 1 entry to the Viewing Gallery
- 1-Altitude reserves the right to close the Viewing Gallery due to bad weather for the safety of all guests. You are advised to call the venue at least 30 to 45 minutes in advance to check the situation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti