1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy panoramic views of Singapore from its highest point
- Watch the sunset from the world's highest al-fresco bar
- Marvel as the city undergoes transformations throughout the day
- Get a clear view of 19 historical monuments
DescriptionJoin the high life at the 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar and enjoy panoramic, 360-degree views of Singapore from the Viewing Gallery, 282 meters above the ground. Designed by Ed Poole, the multi-concept lifestyle destination stretches across floors 61 to 63 of the building and is decked out in contemporary custom décor and furniture. Marvel at the LED light effects and listen to the resident DJs and live bands spin tunes as the sun sets. Feel on top of the world as you take in expansive views of the entire island. Enjoy refreshing drinks at the world's highest al-fresco bar, where the cocktail menu makes it the ideal venue for A-list parties and events.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at 1-Altitude Soft drink Alcoholic beverage
- Entrance is free of charge for children aged 7 and under
- The Viewing Gallery is open from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Last admission is at 5:00 PM and all customers are required to leave before 5:30 PM • Tickets are valid for 1 entry to the Viewing Gallery
- 1-Altitude reserves the right to close the Viewing Gallery due to bad weather for the safety of all guests. You are advised to call the venue at least 30 to 45 minutes in advance to check the situation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Adventure Cove Waterpark Fixed Dated Ticket
Get ready to slip and slide on the hair-raising water rides of Singapore's Adventure Cove Waterpark, and then head to the reef for interactive sea life encounters.37 ReviewsFrom SGD 34.00
Singapore River PrecinctCivic-District, Singapore
In between the Central Business District, the Civic District and the River Valley, lies the Singapore River, which has always been right at the heart of the action.......
Shared Hotel Transfer to Changi Airport
Save money on expensive taxis and pre-book a reliable and guaranteed shared minivan transfer from your hotel in Singapore city center to Changi International Airport.10 ReviewsFrom SGD 33.00
Sungei Road Thieves MarketLittle-India, Singapore
Singapore's oldest flea market.............
Raffles Country Club (Golf)West-Jurong, Singapore
One of Singapore's premier country clubs.............
Indian Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Indian Heritage Centre, the first museum in Southeast Asia. Discover the diverse heritage of the Indian community and learn the history of Singapore Indian commFrom SGD 6.00
At-Sunrice GlobalChef AcademyNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is an EduTrust certified National CET Institute (NCI), offering access to nationally-recognised diplomas. It was also awarded Culinary Institution of the Year 2008,
Sri Sri Vairavimada Kaliamman TempleNature-Reserve, Singapore
One of the oldest temples in Singapore.............
Singapore East Coast & Changi Malay Heritage Tour
Soak up the rich cultural heritage of the Malays in Singapore on a half-day tour of the East Coast and Changi. See Malay ethnic areas, both old and new, as you tour Chang4 ReviewsFrom SGD 32.00
Singapore War and History Tour with Lunch
Visit some of Singapore's most important and fascinating cultural and historical landmarks on this day tour around the island. Explore Singapore's World War II history on16 ReviewsFrom SGD 75.00