1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy panoramic views of Singapore from its highest point
- Watch the sunset from the world's highest al-fresco bar
- Marvel as the city undergoes transformations throughout the day
- Get a clear view of 19 historical monuments
DescriptionJoin the high life at the 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar and enjoy panoramic, 360-degree views of Singapore from the Viewing Gallery, 282 meters above the ground. Designed by Ed Poole, the multi-concept lifestyle destination stretches across floors 61 to 63 of the building and is decked out in contemporary custom décor and furniture. Marvel at the LED light effects and listen to the resident DJs and live bands spin tunes as the sun sets. Feel on top of the world as you take in expansive views of the entire island. Enjoy refreshing drinks at the world's highest al-fresco bar, where the cocktail menu makes it the ideal venue for A-list parties and events.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at 1-Altitude Soft drink Alcoholic beverage
- Entrance is free of charge for children aged 7 and under
- The Viewing Gallery is open from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Last admission is at 5:00 PM and all customers are required to leave before 5:30 PM • Tickets are valid for 1 entry to the Viewing Gallery
- 1-Altitude reserves the right to close the Viewing Gallery due to bad weather for the safety of all guests. You are advised to call the venue at least 30 to 45 minutes in advance to check the situation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo