1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy panoramic views of Singapore from its highest point
- Watch the sunset from the world's highest al-fresco bar
- Marvel as the city undergoes transformations throughout the day
- Get a clear view of 19 historical monuments
DescriptionJoin the high life at the 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar and enjoy panoramic, 360-degree views of Singapore from the Viewing Gallery, 282 meters above the ground. Designed by Ed Poole, the multi-concept lifestyle destination stretches across floors 61 to 63 of the building and is decked out in contemporary custom décor and furniture. Marvel at the LED light effects and listen to the resident DJs and live bands spin tunes as the sun sets. Feel on top of the world as you take in expansive views of the entire island. Enjoy refreshing drinks at the world's highest al-fresco bar, where the cocktail menu makes it the ideal venue for A-list parties and events.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at 1-Altitude Soft drink Alcoholic beverage
- Entrance is free of charge for children aged 7 and under
- The Viewing Gallery is open from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Last admission is at 5:00 PM and all customers are required to leave before 5:30 PM • Tickets are valid for 1 entry to the Viewing Gallery
- 1-Altitude reserves the right to close the Viewing Gallery due to bad weather for the safety of all guests. You are advised to call the venue at least 30 to 45 minutes in advance to check the situation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............