1-Altitude Viewing Gallery Entrance Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy panoramic views of Singapore from its highest point
- Watch the sunset from the world's highest al-fresco bar
- Marvel as the city undergoes transformations throughout the day
- Get a clear view of 19 historical monuments
DescriptionJoin the high life at the 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar and enjoy panoramic, 360-degree views of Singapore from the Viewing Gallery, 282 meters above the ground. Designed by Ed Poole, the multi-concept lifestyle destination stretches across floors 61 to 63 of the building and is decked out in contemporary custom décor and furniture. Marvel at the LED light effects and listen to the resident DJs and live bands spin tunes as the sun sets. Feel on top of the world as you take in expansive views of the entire island. Enjoy refreshing drinks at the world's highest al-fresco bar, where the cocktail menu makes it the ideal venue for A-list parties and events.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Viewing Gallery at 1-Altitude Soft drink Alcoholic beverage
- Entrance is free of charge for children aged 7 and under
- The Viewing Gallery is open from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Last admission is at 5:00 PM and all customers are required to leave before 5:30 PM • Tickets are valid for 1 entry to the Viewing Gallery
- 1-Altitude reserves the right to close the Viewing Gallery due to bad weather for the safety of all guests. You are advised to call the venue at least 30 to 45 minutes in advance to check the situation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............