Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Journey into the jungle after dark and get up close to some of the animals
- Benefit from return hotel transfer and avoid worrying about the hassles of taking public transportation
- Enjoy priority boarding so you won’t have to wait in line to board the tram
- Choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in Singapore, embark on a journey to Night Safari Singapore. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a Tram, which takes you through the East and West Loop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills or choose to add on a buffet dinner of local favourites and international cuisine at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Your night safari journey ends with transfer back to your hotel
IncludesAdmission fee Drinks
- Tour duration includes travel time to and from the attraction
- Please clearly state your hotel information upon booking
- Pick up time from majority of hotels is at 6:00 pm
- If your hotel is not included in the list, you may find the nearest hotel to be picked up from there. There is no pick up service from the airport
- At the end of the tour, a drop-off service will be to a point near your hotel, not necessarily at the doorstep
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Singapore Cable Car: Singapore Delights Dining Experience
Hop in to a cable car and feast your eyes on the most amazing views of the city while you savor the best of delicacies that Singapore can offer under the night sky.5 ReviewsFrom SGD 69.00
Singapore Full-Day Tour with a Local
Enjoy the full mix of Singapore: a unique blend of cultures and tastes, quirky riverside cafes and spectacular skyscrapers. Stroll around the city’s natural treasures a1 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.36
Church of Sts Peter and PaulCivic-District, Singapore
Built between 1869 and 1870, the Church of Sts. Peter & Paul used to served mainly the Chinese community and is known as the "Mother Church" among local Catholics........
National Museum of SingaporeOrchard-Road, Singapore
Step into Singapore's eldest museum, for nearly 18,400 square metres of iconic art. This is where history marries modern architecture and is reflective of multidimensiona
Shermay's Cooking SchoolHolland---Clementi, Singapore
Accessible classes for the novice and advanced techniques for more experienced cooks. It was awarded in 2014 the Marrone Culinary Institution of the Year.............
Centre Stage School of the ArtsHolland---Clementi, Singapore
It's all about stage performance............
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Maritime Experiential MuseumSentosa, Singapore
Visit the Maritime Experiential Museum to experience history come alive. With life-size Treasure Ship replicas, you are able to experience a journey that once was.......
An 18-hole indoor mini-golf to discover Singapore and some of its key attractions.............
DUCK & HiPPO ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
Offering popular tourist tours around the city, DUCK & HIPPO is one of two top-less tour bus operators in Singapore.............