Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Journey into the jungle after dark and get up close to some of the animals
- Benefit from return hotel transfer and avoid worrying about the hassles of taking public transportation
- Enjoy priority boarding so you won’t have to wait in line to board the tram
- Choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in Singapore, embark on a journey to Night Safari Singapore. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a Tram, which takes you through the East and West Loop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills or choose to add on a buffet dinner of local favourites and international cuisine at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Your night safari journey ends with transfer back to your hotel
IncludesAdmission fee Drinks
- Tour duration includes travel time to and from the attraction
- Please clearly state your hotel information upon booking
- Pick up time from majority of hotels is at 6:00 pm
- If your hotel is not included in the list, you may find the nearest hotel to be picked up from there. There is no pick up service from the airport
- At the end of the tour, a drop-off service will be to a point near your hotel, not necessarily at the doorstep
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............