Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Journey into the jungle after dark and get up close to some of the animals
- Benefit from return hotel transfer and avoid worrying about the hassles of taking public transportation
- Enjoy priority boarding so you won’t have to wait in line to board the tram
- Choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in Singapore, embark on a journey to Night Safari Singapore. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a Tram, which takes you through the East and West Loop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills or choose to add on a buffet dinner of local favourites and international cuisine at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Your night safari journey ends with transfer back to your hotel
IncludesAdmission fee Drinks
- Tour duration includes travel time to and from the attraction
- Please clearly state your hotel information upon booking
- Pick up time from majority of hotels is at 6:00 pm
- If your hotel is not included in the list, you may find the nearest hotel to be picked up from there. There is no pick up service from the airport
- At the end of the tour, a drop-off service will be to a point near your hotel, not necessarily at the doorstep
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............