Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Journey into the jungle after dark and get up close to some of the animals
- Benefit from return hotel transfer and avoid worrying about the hassles of taking public transportation
- Enjoy priority boarding so you won’t have to wait in line to board the tram
- Choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in Singapore, embark on a journey to Night Safari Singapore. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a Tram, which takes you through the East and West Loop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills or choose to add on a buffet dinner of local favourites and international cuisine at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Your night safari journey ends with transfer back to your hotel
IncludesAdmission fee Drinks
- Tour duration includes travel time to and from the attraction
- Please clearly state your hotel information upon booking
- Pick up time from majority of hotels is at 6:00 pm
- If your hotel is not included in the list, you may find the nearest hotel to be picked up from there. There is no pick up service from the airport
- At the end of the tour, a drop-off service will be to a point near your hotel, not necessarily at the doorstep
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomSentosa, Singapore
With roughly 1,500 stunning butterflies, the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom is a monument to the beauty of small creatures. Explore their past through insect architect
Private 3-Hour Tour of Little India
Get a thrilling crash course of the sites, sounds, and smells of vibrant Little India. This is one of Singapore’s most colorful and exciting neighborhoods and a mysticaFrom SGD 382.78
MegaZip Adventure ParkSentosa, Singapore
The MegaZip is mega fun! Featuring the most thrilling and stimulating adventure park in Singapore where you can swing high above the jungle and soar in the sky. All ages
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
Palawan BeachSentosa, Singapore
This is the most family-friendly beach on Sentosa Island.............
Singapore Botanic & National Orchid GardenDempsey-Hill---Tanglin, Singapore
This vibrant garden is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Singapore, offering seasonal tours of the gardens and several year-round events.............
Kampong Glam 3-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Explore Singapore's eclectic Kampong Glam area on this self-guided food tour. Make your way along the curated route and discover the city's hidden gems with the assistancFrom SGD 63.67
Sembawang Country Club (Golf)North-Woodlands, Singapore
Golfing and a wide array of activities for its members.............