National Museum of Singapore Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the history of Singapore dating back to 1887
- Experience the new displays and technologies that present Singapore's history
- Visit the cultural exhibits and events
DescriptionNew displays and technologies present Singapore's history in a more captivating way and redefine the conventional museum experience. A cultural and architectural landmark in Singapore, the Museum exhibits the humble beginnings of this tiny island to the present day metropolis that it has become. The National Museum brings an in-depth preview of how such a small city-state became a great nation. Coupled with its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting-edge displays and, through different perspective techniques, presents the country's history and culture. The National Museum of Singapore also hosts numerous innovative festivals, exhibitions, and events. You could be lucky enough to witness and participate in these cultural festivals and events. The dynamic Singapore Night Festival is one example, which displays the visually appealing art installations and thought-provoking exhibitions involving critically important collections of artifacts.
IncludesAdmission to National Museum of Singapore
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter of National Museum of Singapore
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Daily 10AM - 7PM with last admission times to Glass Rotunda is at 6:15PM and other galleries at 6:30pm
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Asian Civilisations MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
Visit the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) to experience a multitude of culture, housing over 14,000 square metres of artefacts and collections from Asia..........
Flight ExperienceMarina-Bay, Singapore
Ever flown an airplane? Here is your chance! Flight Experience provides you a chance to get as close to the real thing as possible. This interactive entertainment will st
Singapore Chinatown Night Tour: Dinner, Trishaw & Boat Ride
Visit Singapore’s bustling Chinatown and see colorful activities, set against a backdrop of rich history. Explore a Traditional Chinese Medicine Hall followed by dinner45 ReviewsFrom SGD 109.00
Chinatown ComplexChinatown, Singapore
If you're looking for a less touristy place to eat and for complete immersion in the Chinese culture, then head to Chinatown Complex.............
Golden Mile Food CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Commonly known as Beach Road Army Market, this is the place for all kind of army related goods, camping equipments and delicious local food................
Jacky Lim NLP Training and CoursesCivic-District, Singapore
We use our expertise in NLP and learning to train people for Personal and Professional Development.............
Marina BarrageMarina-Bay, Singapore
An ideal spot for kite flying.............
Malay Heritage Centre Ticket
Visit the Malay Heritage Centre and learn the history of the dynamic culture of the Malay community through Singapore's history.1 ReviewsFrom SGD 6.00
Wonder Full Water and Laser ShowMarina-Bay, Singapore
A breathtaking Water and Laser Show in the beautiful Marina Bay.............
City ToursMarina-Bay, Singapore
The Captain Explorer, operated by City Tours, is a popular choice among tourists and a comfortable way to to experience Singapore when on a tight schedule.............