National Museum of Singapore Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the history of Singapore dating back to 1887
- Experience the new displays and technologies that present Singapore's history
- Visit the cultural exhibits and events
DescriptionNew displays and technologies present Singapore's history in a more captivating way and redefine the conventional museum experience. A cultural and architectural landmark in Singapore, the Museum exhibits the humble beginnings of this tiny island to the present day metropolis that it has become. The National Museum brings an in-depth preview of how such a small city-state became a great nation. Coupled with its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting-edge displays and, through different perspective techniques, presents the country's history and culture. The National Museum of Singapore also hosts numerous innovative festivals, exhibitions, and events. You could be lucky enough to witness and participate in these cultural festivals and events. The dynamic Singapore Night Festival is one example, which displays the visually appealing art installations and thought-provoking exhibitions involving critically important collections of artifacts.
IncludesAdmission to National Museum of Singapore
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter of National Museum of Singapore
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Daily 10AM - 7PM with last admission times to Glass Rotunda is at 6:15PM and other galleries at 6:30pm
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sisters' IslandsSentosa, Singapore
They are two of the few Southern islands of Singapore where overnight camping is allowed..........
Skyline Luge SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Skyline Luge Sentosa, this unique experience, the first of its kind in Singapore and Southeast Asia, is perfect for the thrill seekers of all ages.............
Yamaha Music EducationOrchard-Road, Singapore
Yamaha provide a wide range of musical Instruments and music education.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
OCBC Aquatic CentreMarina-Bay, Singapore
Singapore's premier aquatic centre.............
Private Customizable Tour with a Local Host
Get to know Singapore through the eyes of a local and book a local host for a fully customized experience. Learn about the top attractions and lesser known parts of the c9 ReviewsFrom SGD 162.39
Singapore's Old Colonial District Walking Tour
The imprint of Singapore's colonial past can still be felt in the city today. On this walking tour discover the stories behind this fascinating period of history. Visit f12 ReviewsFrom SGD 38.00
Night Safari Ticket, Priority Tram Ride & Return Transfer
Embark on a journey into the jungle after dusk, where magic and mystery truly come alive. Benefit from a hotel return transfer and enjoy tram priority boarding on your ni154 ReviewsFrom SGD 67.50
Katong 2-Hour Self-Guided Food Tour
Taste Singapore's "foodie" neighborhood on this self-guided food tour. With the help of an app, you'll make your way along the curated route and discover Katong's hiddenFrom SGD 63.67
The Escape ArtistBukit-Timah, Singapore
Looking for an adventure? Come on down to The Escape Artist! Singapore's First Real Life Room Escape experience promise to give you an adventure you can never imagine, ti