National Museum of Singapore Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the history of Singapore dating back to 1887
- Experience the new displays and technologies that present Singapore's history
- Visit the cultural exhibits and events
DescriptionNew displays and technologies present Singapore's history in a more captivating way and redefine the conventional museum experience. A cultural and architectural landmark in Singapore, the Museum exhibits the humble beginnings of this tiny island to the present day metropolis that it has become. The National Museum brings an in-depth preview of how such a small city-state became a great nation. Coupled with its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting-edge displays and, through different perspective techniques, presents the country's history and culture. The National Museum of Singapore also hosts numerous innovative festivals, exhibitions, and events. You could be lucky enough to witness and participate in these cultural festivals and events. The dynamic Singapore Night Festival is one example, which displays the visually appealing art installations and thought-provoking exhibitions involving critically important collections of artifacts.
IncludesAdmission to National Museum of Singapore
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter of National Museum of Singapore
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Daily 10AM - 7PM with last admission times to Glass Rotunda is at 6:15PM and other galleries at 6:30pm
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Port of Lost WonderSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's first kid's club by the beach............
Fort SilosoSentosa, Singapore
Singapore's only preserved coastal fort.............
Shaw TheatresOrchard-Road, Singapore
One of the largest digital halls on the island.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Singapore Maritime GalleryMarina-Bay, Singapore
Discover in this gallery Singapore's maritime story while wandering through its well designed experiential zones that will engage both adults and kids.............
Public Garden MarketCivic-District, Singapore
A lovely flea market for those in search of unique crafts and vintage goods.............
The Green CorridorMarbella
The green corridor as it is known now, was originally the railway trail corridor, leading from the Central Business District all the way across the island to Johor Bahru
Kidzania Instant E-Ticket
Explore an indoor theme park that lets kids perform jobs, earn ‘money’, and spend buy all kinds of goodies. Spend a fun and educational day exploring this exciting paFrom SGD 31.15
Siloso BeachSentosa, Singapore
Favourite spot for beach volleyball and all night partying................
Champions Golf CourseBukit-Timah, Singapore
Enjoy the lush vista of the Bukit Timah forest.............