National Museum of Singapore Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the history of Singapore dating back to 1887
- Experience the new displays and technologies that present Singapore's history
- Visit the cultural exhibits and events
DescriptionNew displays and technologies present Singapore's history in a more captivating way and redefine the conventional museum experience. A cultural and architectural landmark in Singapore, the Museum exhibits the humble beginnings of this tiny island to the present day metropolis that it has become. The National Museum brings an in-depth preview of how such a small city-state became a great nation. Coupled with its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting-edge displays and, through different perspective techniques, presents the country's history and culture. The National Museum of Singapore also hosts numerous innovative festivals, exhibitions, and events. You could be lucky enough to witness and participate in these cultural festivals and events. The dynamic Singapore Night Festival is one example, which displays the visually appealing art installations and thought-provoking exhibitions involving critically important collections of artifacts.
IncludesAdmission to National Museum of Singapore
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter of National Museum of Singapore
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Daily 10AM - 7PM with last admission times to Glass Rotunda is at 6:15PM and other galleries at 6:30pm
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mandai Executive Golf CourseNorth-Woodlands, Singapore
This is Singapore's first public golf course.............
Peranakan MuseumCivic-District, Singapore
The Peranakan Museum is an intimate museum, which concentrates on the Peranakan culture. A wonderful educational opportunity for all ages..........
St John's IslandSentosa, Singapore
One of Singapore's Southern islands, which offers some overnight staying facilities.............
Magical River Walking Tour
See Singapore from where it all began - the Singapore River. Learn more about Singapore on this amazing 2-hour river tour.From SGD 70.00
Laguna National Golf & Country ClubEast-Coast, Singapore
One of the forefront players of the Singapore golf scene. It was ranked No.3 on the 2013/2014 Golf Digest Singapore Course Ranking. Laguna National also serves as home to
OCBC Garden Rhapsody The Trees of LifeMarina-Bay, Singapore
A fabulous sight that soothes the spirit............
J H Kim Taekwondo InstitutRiver-Valley, Singapore
Taekwondo for children and adults.............
Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Ticket
Visit Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and learn about the history of Sun Yat Sen during the time of the Chinese Revolution. See the collection of historical photographsFrom SGD 6.00
NS Resort & Country Club Executive Par 3 CourseEast-Coast, Singapore
For your short golf game in the Changi area.............
Malay Heritage CentreArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
The Malay Heritage Museum is the former Istana, a palace for Malay rulers in the 19th century. It was home to Malay royalty and newly reopened after a SGD 3 million makeo