National Museum of Singapore Ticket
Are you a business owner in Singapore?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Singapore.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the history of Singapore dating back to 1887
- Experience the new displays and technologies that present Singapore's history
- Visit the cultural exhibits and events
DescriptionNew displays and technologies present Singapore's history in a more captivating way and redefine the conventional museum experience. A cultural and architectural landmark in Singapore, the Museum exhibits the humble beginnings of this tiny island to the present day metropolis that it has become. The National Museum brings an in-depth preview of how such a small city-state became a great nation. Coupled with its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting-edge displays and, through different perspective techniques, presents the country's history and culture. The National Museum of Singapore also hosts numerous innovative festivals, exhibitions, and events. You could be lucky enough to witness and participate in these cultural festivals and events. The dynamic Singapore Night Festival is one example, which displays the visually appealing art installations and thought-provoking exhibitions involving critically important collections of artifacts.
IncludesAdmission to National Museum of Singapore
- The local operator will send your ticket to you after booking. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket and present the ticket at the ticket counter of National Museum of Singapore
- Valid proof of identity (eg. passport, school pass) must be presented at the Visitor Services counter
- Open Daily 10AM - 7PM with last admission times to Glass Rotunda is at 6:15PM and other galleries at 6:30pm
- Free guided tours are available daily with the purchase of admission ticket. Schedules are subject to changes. Please enquire at the Visitor Services counter to confirm the day's tours.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
See the best of Singapore onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Cruise by iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, and the toweri4 ReviewsFrom SGD 47.00
3.5-Hour Chinatown Food Adventure
Join this food tour through Singapore’s Chinatown that leaves no stone, rice cake, or noodle roll unturned and learn about one of the city’s most unique neighborhoods4 ReviewsFrom SGD 113.73
Singapore Sports HubMarina-Bay, Singapore
Asia's most inspiring destination for sports, lifestyle and entertainment................
Masjid Jamae (Chulia)Chinatown, Singapore
A Green Mosque in the heart of Chinatown.............
Wave House SentosaSentosa, Singapore
Singapore itself lacks the great waves surfers long for but the Wave House in Sentosa is now compensating this with their wave generating installation right on the 70,000
Keppel Bay Sailing AcademySentosa, Singapore
Sail training and yatch tour.............
Uncle TrishawArab-Street---Kampong-Glam, Singapore
Singapore's only licensed Trishaw operator.............
Confucius InstituteHolland---Clementi, Singapore
This is for expatriates and non-Chinese speaking individual who wish to pick up the Chinese language.............
Scape BazaarOrchard-Road, Singapore
A flea market in the Orchard Road area.............
Marina Bay 3-Hour Mini Segway Tour
Visit 12 amazing viewing points in Singapore on a 3-hour tour by mini Segway. Learn how to operate the easy-to-drive personal transporters and glide effortlessly to Tanjo23 ReviewsFrom SGD 120.00